+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

Re: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

Hi all,
    I noticed from the application website that one can only apply for the International postgraduate scholarship.
    Can anybody tell me what is happening to the NATIONAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ?.When would the application start?
    Gog bless you all.

For those experiencing challenges with filling the on-line application, kindly use the TAB button on your keypad until you highlight the NEXT button then press ENTER. Other pages in the application respond to mouse clicking apart from 1st page.

Hey guys, thanks for all your posts. I have applied since the first day but have not yet received the confirmation email. Can i apply again? 1onks world engr.
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

@ttoyety

Watch out for the National Postgraduate Scholarship in August/September

I applied since tuesday and am yet to get a confirmatory mail.Does anyone think it's wise to re-apply for this reason?

pls pls..those that have successfully applied please help those that are havin difficulty in applying..it wouldnt move to the next page after filling the first. its urgent cos we're running out of time. wot browser did u guys use..incase internet explorer isnt working..

@ Best4Best

Thank you, i was able to apply after hitting the enter button for the first page.

After waiting for a week in vain for the confirmatory mail, i had to reapply and this time, i got the mail. I dont know if there would be implications but i pray not.

@Geoeden030:
    I still used "other" as my intended course wasnt on the list and my application was accepted.

For those still unable to apply, keep trying cos the site is stubborn. try another cafe and also, try other browsers (mozilla, opera etc)

Thanks House.

Just applied now in less than 7 minutes by using the "ENTER" button.

I have been clicking "NEXT" all the days of my life.

Abegeeeeeeee

Hello House,

Just applied now in less than 7 Minutes using the "ENTER"

I have been clicking "NEXT" all the days of my life.

Thanks

so anyone that has not gotten admission can not aplply

how can one apply, i don't seem to be getting it.

Does anyone have any idea of the interview format, or likely questions?

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast