+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

Re: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

Thanks for the info house.
    Pls, someone put us through on submitting the application form
    I applied online as directed but received no confirmation e-mail, and there was no message like"your application has been submitted".

Any clue on what to do next?

Guys please can any one help me with test format for Chemical Engineering. Just send it to [email protected]

Hi Folks,
    I've successfully sent in my application and got the confirmation of my successful application at both point of application and my email box.

Good luck to all. We'll make it
    H

Pls can anyone email me the test format for Advanced Control and Systems Engineering [email protected]

Can anyone email me the test format for electrical and electronics engineering (communications options). my email is [email protected]. cheers

Up till now, i havent received the confirmatory mail in my mailbox. Altho i was told it was sent after my application. Any other person with the same problem? . . . Hope it doesnt matter

Please i need any test format that would be ok for Subsea engineering. Thanks!
    [email protected]

Thanks Subsy. Pls, I have not securd admision yet into any university but I am presently trying 2 do so. Can I still go ahead 2 apply? Or is it a must dat I hav my admision b4 I apply

I have applied and received confirmation immediately....pls anyone with test format for chemical engineering should send to [email protected]ks house.

Hi Guys, am surprised my intended school (IMPERIAL COLLEGE) is not on their list, but of course I filled it in the 'others' cell, anyway am still waiting for my email confirmation as well. As per the test, we'll just have to ask around cos m sure that there'll be loads of people who wrote them but didnt get the scholarship eventually, they dont have a large quota like the PTDF. Ever wondered why these scholarship bodies dont bond their scholars?

BEEN LONG AWAITED...
    Am a little bit off the chain,call me insane,but the fact remains, that am a.....

This is another area where the HND degree holders are been discriminated in one entity called Nigeria. Is it been fare?
    Well, what a man will become, he will always become by God's grace.

Tnx pal, but can a Builder (Building) apply

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast