+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

Re: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

One Love too Eniola

I will speak from a realistic point of view. The truth is if you refuse to 'do' it as a guy, MOST girls will think you have a problem. Some will even abuse you if you do not 'do' it well. Nobody shd attack me after this post but ive just said what happens even among some so called christians. Heve you not heard of marriages broken because the wife had more 'experience' than the man and engages in adultery? Theres a difference between an ideal situation and a real one.
    B

Montedo, I must say I appreciate your comment. Let me ask you a question. As a man or as a lady, are u obligated by any measure of compulsion to prove your sexual prowess to any one? You really do not have to. If any one places you under sexual pressure be it your church member or even your pastor, you are at liberty to stand tall and say an EMPHATIC NO! and stand by it. My dear its possible, and you will be respected for it. I tell you. I personally do not really care what people say about me. In 2002, a lady in once said to a friend of mine with reference to me and I quote "e be like say that im thing no dey work" and my friend told me. But does that change anything, NO!. It does not matter.

I have heard of broken marriages as a result of poor sexual performance from a partner. But you see we cause all these problem by having previous numerous sexual partners. Thus creating memories of different sexual experiences and all we do in marriage is to compare our spouse with our previous partners. Thats what spoils the whole thing. But you see if Brother A keeps himself and Sister B keeps herself, when they come together in marriage, they they will learn together and grow together. There will be no competition. That was GOD's original plan.

Well, If you find in your marriage that you are more skillful than your partner,then TEACH YOUR PARTNER, make the relationship exciting teach her, teach him and you both will come to the same level.

I have to stop now so I do not bore you with too much words. I hope I have made a clear point.

Have a Productive day All!!!

@ Montedo, you're sincere, I appreciate you, but not RIGHT, @ Nwoko_emmanuel, there's nothing more to add to what you exposed, You're really GOD-SENT. GOD Bless you for such exposition. You're one in a million. Take charge, Pls send a PM (Personal Message on this forum) to me, I'd like to have your number. I'd send mine to you.

@ montedo, you're right, but we have to obey God rather than men/women, a lot of ladies are scared of not been sexually satisfied that's why communication is the best as @ nwoko_emmanuel said, let him/her know about it. @ nwoko_emmanuel flesh and blood has not revealed this to you. That's really deep. One love.

@ eniola, you're right about @ nwoko_emmanuel, that was EXQUISITE!

Faith Yetu, am not really conversant with the Personal Mailing system of this Forum so I'll just post my email address here it is [email protected]. You can send me a mail and we exchange phone numbers there.

I greet you all.

from most views it shows how strongly guided we are by our religion and our culture. The Xtian belief is that premarital sex is sinful thus wrong. Other religions may share contrary opinions like the Eckist believe premarital sex is not wrong if and only if it is within a commited relationship. However our culture as africans sees it as a taboo for a woman engage in premarital sex , not only the woman is reproved for the act.
    Also our morals is a reflection of our beliefs thus what could be morally wrong for a Xtain could be at the same time morally right for the Eckist.
    Then from scientific or biological view humans becomes sexually ready from teenage and there are those hormones coming into play making them want to have sex. It now left for them make a choice, a choice that is guided by their belief and their fears,
    My conclusion to this interesting topic is that a commited relationship is an applaudable relationship and it should be left alone to strive in its beliefs. We can only judge it based on its belief.

Well, most of us are contributing as CHRISTIANS, so @ blackprofet, you're actually right, but nobody is judging anybody on this forum, we're sharing our opinions as led by The Holy Spirit. Take charge and God bless you.

Faith as spiritual as u sound n hard as u try to conceal it, i'd say u wia judgmental wit smartd1st n i fink an apology to d lady isnt out of place. Eniola, u r one of d almost extinct specie left, kip it n dont lose it! @smartd1st, i gv it to u, d finesse wit which u play wit words is nuttin short of ethereal. Ur choice of words mingled wit d attending suspense only climaxed ur abilities. @all, sex is worth waiting for! It may be difficult wit al d pressure 4rm peers, media et al, but den again, it is worth d wait! dnE ehT

Quote Originally Posted by One mole
    Faith as spiritual as u sound n hard as u try to conceal it, i'd say u wia judgmental wit smartd1st n i fink an apology to d lady isnt out of place. Eniola, u r one of d almost extinct specie left, kip it n dont lose it! @smartd1st, i gv it to u, d finesse wit which u play wit words is nuttin short of ethereal. Ur choice of words mingled wit d attending suspense only climaxed ur abilities. @all, sex is worth waiting for! It may be difficult wit al d pressure 4rm peers, media et al, but den again, it is worth d wait! dnE ehT
    On Point!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Well, in the mouth of two or three witnesses, a thing is established, so since ENGLISH PATRIARCH @ One Mole and @ Dangunro have said so, i'd second. @ SMARTD1ST, I AM SORRY. PLS FORGIVE. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR MY SPIRITUALIZM AND SARCASM. I won't pass any comment about anyone like that again. Am deeply sorry.

@ One mole, i want to believe you're related to Pst. Chris Okotie and @ Dagunro since he's on point, well no hard feelings. Take charge and God bless you all.

@Faith Yetu!
    I have read with rapt attention the replies/comments to this topic.
    I do not want to criticize or commend any reply or comment as such. That I noted that one mole is on point does not translate to mean that all other comments/replies are not on point. Please note.
    In all, you strike me like an Accounting graduate; if you are, am sure you remember one of the accounting principle that implies "Substance Over Form" i.e. Reality over Legality. Please apply that principle to the Topic of discussion and am sure you will see it from another point of view as others have.
    Regards.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast