+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Topic: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

Fellas, sex is a subject in the life of young people that's so facinating and arouses the curiosity of youths, expecially the unmarried. What do you think? IS IT RIGHT FOR A COUPLE TO ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE BEFORE MARRIAGE in a committed COURTSHIP? Is it MORAL, SPIRITUAL, LEGAL Etc Whichever view you're from, Pls share with the house, let's wind up a bit. It's not all about JOB!, JOB!!, JOB!!! There are other AREAS affecting our lives apart from job seeking or searching, SEX is one of them. Share your opinion, whether from a biblical or from a devilical or neutral stand point. Your contributions or views are welcome. God Bless you all.

Re: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

@ Faith Yetu, That's Interesting. As Lady, from a SPIRITUAL stand point, Never, Never, Never! Give a man you're not married to your virginity. If he truly loves you, he'l WAIT. Many hearts are broken because God's LAWS concerning SEX is broken. When you break HIS Laws, Your heart must be broken by the guy who is after satisfying his lustful pleasure. A committed/God fearing guy would irrespective of how he feels or is pressurized, refuse to defile his lady and wait until God's government on earth joins him to his woman. As ladies, i'd advice be frank and firm. Never let a guy take advantage of you. When he has seen the colour of your pants or know the capacity of your engine (as they popularly say among their friends), he'd gist his friends how he messed you up and move to look for another virgin to defile. So my sister jobbers be wise, the days are evil. For committed courships, believe God for strength to stay clean and patient until marriage. God help all of us. One luv.

@ ladidi, thanks. That's was inspiring.

Nice one Eniola,nice one.I'm a guy and aware that its unfortunate that many young ladies would rather seduce men instead of the other way round.Part of societal decadence perhaps.

@ chyke27 you are right, some actually seduce men, but the predominant luring/seduction is done mostly by the Men, you know ladies are easily vulnerable to men's advances/psyches, especially when they've been promised to get married to. Ladies give in easily. That's why we need God fearing/men of integrity to lead us. May God help us all. One luv.

@Chyke27 and @ Eniola, Nice contributions. God bless ya all.

I give it up for you Enny. It 's actually the right thing you have said but the stake is living by it. Truth to tell, Virtually everyone including the seductive ladies talked about by Chyke knows this but we must learn to pummel ourselves to make it work. Experience has shown that premarital sex in or out of courtship plays down on the eventual success of courtship. everyday in a clean courtship leaves both looking forward to another day cos there seem to be something interesting to wait for, but what will there be to wait for if sex has been taken off?
    Good as it may sound, the two in a courtship must share the same values to make the wait worth it. Even as accepted as your position on this enny, dont forget that your stand and will-power can be easily undermined by a pretentious partner. U know that most ladies do not just know when to stop showing all those plenty affection and the pretentious guy only waits for that time and the virginity you talk about is history. u must pray hard. as for Chyke and the seducing ladies, i think no virgin lady will seduce a man. they become seducers as a result of a first experience which they may have been drawn into by men. But self-control is what they need. besides, let the man remember that premarital sex is bad and so avoid the advances of the seducing ladies. I rest my case.

inspiring 'll say

@eniola-op u are virgin with all dis ur contribution

let him without sin cast the first stone

Re-

Hmmmm! Tori óbajè o!

U pple sound a littll too reserved cos sex will really depend on d kind of relationship u're into.
    At times givin to sex make a relationship work for the beta & stronger so don't get it twisted.

@ emuobolip, I simply agree with U. Self control is what all both committed couple need with the help of God. Virginity to me is never history, it God's plan up til tomorrow, so pls walk @ it.
    @ brainzzxx, that was really inspiring?
    @ rexine, good questn for enny.
    @ annyjay, i dint post this topic to condemn anybody. NO MATTER YOUR MISTAKE OR SIN, GOD STILL FORGIVES. EVERY ONE IS A SINNER, ONLY GOD SAVES. That you made a mistake doesn't mean that's the real you. You can make it up and continue gloriously.
    @ kasaboy, u're right when you say "it depends on the kind of relatnshp u're into. GOD'S context say 'IN MARRIAGE' between two partners, not just a fun thing for boys and girls, it's the consummation of a blood covenant, before the procreation and recreation aspect. I believe all have contributed well. God bless you all and take charge.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast