+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

Re: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

In anyway u may want to look at it, pre-marital sex should be avoided.we may not see the consequences physically but it is always there if not now maybe in the lives of our children.it is a person decision and conviction. Some useful advice here romances7..com
    i

Very true @ finfreedom, I agree with you

@ emuobolip that was cool, @ brainzzxxx thanks. @ rexine I'd answer your question honestly I'M ONE BY GOD'S GRACE. I'm not saying this to feel righteous or make others uncomfortable but to tell my fellow sister jobbers it is possible to be a virgin in this wicked generation, it takes determination and resolution in your heart with God's help. My fiance is a wonderful/God sent Man. I really appreciate him cos I've not seen a person so God-fearing like him. Let me stop here.
    @ kasaboy, that's a wrong notion you're having, pls change it.
    @ finfreedom, that was cool. One luv.

We dont need tis kind of luv show here u can go n publich ur opinion in magazines.

@ prince4lif are you jealous? Afterall this is open discussion... well, if you're offended, lol

Interesting!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

From the study of this topic it's obvious that there are no general rules for all relationships. What works for one may never work for the other. I've seen many made in heaven/church like relationship (eg christmatic weddings for our catholic brethren ie no courtship, no visiting, no nothing nothing till marriage) that didn't work and I've seen many one night stand/club girls relationships that have blossomed to full fledged successful marriages. It doesn't really matter. What is important is compatibility of the two in question. Once they agree on anything, and stick to it, then it would work. It's just that to be on the safe side, avoid it. But as i said it doesn't really work for all. Stay blessed everyone.

@ Chineduace, I agree with you. For those who have made mistakes to me it's just a bend in the road, but once you're acquainted with the right pattern, you adjust. Like you said it's safe to avoid it, I say IT IS GOD'S INTENTION AND PLAN TO AVOID IT "EXCEPT IN MARRIAGE". Take charge and God bless ya all.

@ Kasaboy, i rested my case earlier but i am tempted to react to ur claim. I suppose u r a 'happening and around' dude in a social sense from ur words, but to assume people are getting it twisted here is to be one-sided. dont u think so? Imagine a Hap's dude having sex with like 7 different ladies depending on 7 different kinds of relationship and never settles with any of these and yet u say sex sometimes make relationship strong? However it never made it strong in these 7 escapades? be true to urself, how many of ur exploits or do i say 'victims' do u now see as worth life partners? bro, sex in courtship is mundane and can never be right. God has set a standard which if ever circumvented will yeild calamity for humans. premarital sex is one such.
    it is not to sound sanctimonious. I am as guilty as u may be but the truth is, i realise the magnitude of wrong it is and have since stayed off.

@ emuobolip, You are simply MATURED, I EXPEDITIOUSLY AGREE WITH YOU.
    @ Kasaboy, those questns emuobolip asked are very vital and essential questns any human on earth is supposed to answer. The question here is originality not counterfeit. God's set standards if broken will lead to CHAOS, ask those who have engaged in it. But the counterfeit has beclouded a lot. I GIVE IT UP TO YOU EMUOBOLIP. THAT WAS SOUND. God bless you bro. Take charge.

@ emuobolip, that's Very Correct. Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, keep on keeping On. One luv.

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

May God elp us at dis evning of earth.Are you blaming only men for dis act?
    What about som ladies dat believ man doesnt LOVE/LIKE them bcos he refuses to be in btw there thighs? Or wat about if the man is an impotent?
    God knos d best but you choose which way to go.

@ tuumoxie, believe is not what matters but WHAT IS THE ORIGINAL PLAN, remember when the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is INEVITABLE. God knows the best and HE has revealed and told us, so it's left for us to WORK IT OUT. one luv.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast