+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

Re: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP?

True talk @ Enny!

@ emuobolip, bros abi madam! na watin I do 4 u?... U misintepreted all I said in my previous post. Most especially about sayin I'm d kind that hav relationship with 7 different women! Ofcourse u shld hv disern beta being d mature person that u are dat I mean a man to one single woman.
    Don't be to quick to make such assumptions nxt time...afterall u sef no say u know holly pass.

@ Kasaboy, no vex with emuobolip na, in jus dey talk in mind, dalu biko..........

@ faith, did u just write that? Whatever happened to ur acclaimed understanding of what i wrote? this does not follow if u really understood.
    @ kasaboy, u no do me anything jawe. I did not misinterprete u neither did i say u r d sort in 7 relationships. I only drew an illustration with that so i can bring up my points in those questions.besides, u merely claimed that sex could make relationships stronger. That is clear enuf not to be misinterpreted. So u can see that it is u who is misunderstanding me. Anyways, sowi if u feel bad. have so much fun. Cheerio?!

, @Faith Yetu is this your idea of a trick question? Like @annyjay said " let him without sin cast the first stone".

For the likes of @Eniola, we thank God for you, for keeping the oil burning, you shall be rewarded....no doubt. And for those of you like me who have lost it either pre or post..........be rest assured that you have loved, had sex and still having sex! If you have lost it and you are still single, ask for forgiveness, believe me when i say you that you are still a virgin! .......ha ha ha!!! Of course you are NOT! But then the sin has been forgiven you. Problem now is, for those of us who can testify, once you have eaten the sweet, mind-blowing forbidden fruit, its quite difficult ( not impossible though) to stop eating.

So in conclusion before i get carried away thinking about what @Eniola is missing and what some of us might be getting later on............. ...........................i would like to say Sex is sweet! Its God's idea.....and a highly appreciated one at that! Its God given and permitted! It is heavenly! It is beautiful! Its a bang! It's....It's...... STRICTLY FOR HUSBANDS AND WIVES!!! A B S T A I N B4 MARRIAGE!!!

lets call a spade a spade,marriage is honorable with the bed undefiled,that's what the bible says,for the fact that God deals with us based on grace rather than our works does not mean that we should continue in sin that grace may abound.

I have dated a virgin lady for four years now and she is still a virgin. But plz we jobbers here have to take note of this few things about sex and God's view of it. Now we take it that once an unmarried man plunges into an unmarried lady for the first tym, she is deflowerd..right? And that is pre-marital sex..huh? Ok. We forgot that you and your holyboyfriend/fiancee may be involved in oral sex more and more often and eschewing medically getting deflowerd just to justify your act..huh? What would you call that..? Sex or Xes before marriage? What about sex or lost in the heart before marriage? Many physical virgins are spiritually rotten prostitutes...yes!! God's original plan for sex has been truncated by man's evil urge. Virginity is just a medical term and does not represent holiness nor chastity. My policy is: I will help you keep the virginity if you are one of them but won't border if you are not. TO BE CONTI......
    T

@ emuobolip, no vex, I was just tryn to pacify kasaboy. He felt very bad that's all.

@ smarted1st, don't wash your dirty linens in public, if you read the previous posts I posted, u'l look before you leap.
    @ mikbest, you are right, i simply agree with you.
    @ gentlered, nice epistle. Oral sex to me is very disgusting especially for those in courtships, that's UNRULY. Wel, for your rest posts, there are thoughts that come into our minds/intellects everyday, it's your maturity that makes you take the good and refuse the bad. Virginity is GOD'S PLAN UP TIL TOMORROW, whether medical or spiritual or intellectual.
    @ emuobolip, don't mind me once again, just trying to pacify @ kasaboy that's all. Take charge ya all.

@ smarted1st, am not missing anything, because I'd still do and enjoy it when i get MARRIED. You are the one missing, PEACE, TRANQUILITY, YOUR EGO AND PRIDE all shattered on the bed of fornication in the name of the pleasure you described above, Like @ poster said, Pls DON'T WASH YOUR DIRTY LINENS IN PUBLIC, and please don't go about justifying your act, you should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Thank God you later said and recognised it's within MARRIAGE. HE has forgiven u, but remember every injury leaves the scars there permanently to be remembered. You know SCARS DON'T WIPE OUT because of forgiveness.

@ gentlered and mikbest, You are great men. I appreciate you.

@ faith, our fellow jobbers are beginning to get pissed off by YOUR TOPIC. One love.

Oh P...l...e...a...s...e ! ! !. @Faith Yetu and @Eniola, its amazing how judgemental you both are, yet professing so much spiritually. Honestly, both of you should get together, you seem like a very pretty couple. . With regards to my linen...........its mine whether dirty or clean. @Eniola aired her own linen and because you believe that its clean (a man is innocent until proven guilty), she was permitted to say she's a virgin , yet i say im not and all hell breaks loose.......I do believe the Bill on Freedom of Speech is still in the house (i stand corrected).

@all, like i said ''let he without sin cast the first stone". When both of you can confidently tell me you are without sin (not necessarily sexual), (as we all know sin is sin afterall, none white, none small!) then and only then can you come here and point accusing fingers. Until then............................ thank God we are living in the time of Grace!. Shikena!

Nobody can deny the fact that consensual sex is pleasurable (whether b/4 or after marriage). But the fact remains that nobody i know has ever regreted having sex in marriage whereas some people who had sex before marriage ended up regreting it. So who is wiser, God or man?

@ smartd1st, no one is JUDGING You, like I said earlier in my posts, EveryOne including myself was a SINNER, Only GOD'S GRACE SAVED US. So if you still feel like CASTING A STONE ON YOURSELF, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. I believe you read where @ Eny said she's bla bla about her fiance? I believe you're just revolting not because of freedom of speech, but because you know.... TO BE CONTINUED.....

@ Eny, this post is educative and interactive by nature. I dint bring it up to piss anyone off or feel/prove HOLIER THAN THOU.

@ Baps, I SIMPLY AGREE WITH YOU. Man will always be Stupid/foolish without God, and God's Foolishness will 1 trillion times be wiser than Mans'. Take charge all, God bless you.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast