+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: THE MAD HOUSE CALLED INTERCONTINENTAL BANK

Re: THE MAD HOUSE CALLED INTERCONTINENTAL BANK

May God forgive allf you that are casting aspersions on the sacked bank MDs.......... But try and put yourselves in the shoes of these people, would you have performed better? I dont think it has reached the level of calling someone a thief @ Iyiola, are you a saint or are you God yourself? Pls stop judging others..........

The fact still remains that Sanusi should take the bulk of the blame for all the happenings in the economy of Nigeria. THANK YOU......

See you all @ the TOP................
    We will surely get there

@iyiola Johnson,mind the way you talk in a forum like this.How can u calld a fellow human being a devel dt means u urself is an ogre!
    By the way mention any significant improvement since Sanusi's inception!!
    I pray d -ve effect of his policy won't affect us cos it affected a nephew of mine@inter.
    it's gonna be alright

maxweber

@IYIOLA JOHNSON, Being a pastor does not mean that one cannot fail.We all are imperfect and we are only counted righteous by 'GOD'S UNDESERVED KINDNESS'. JESUS even made it clear that some will use his name to decieve people - Matt 24: 3; Do you know that this present system of things ie this world is ruled by Satan the devil? John 14:30; 2 corint 4: 4. So anyone can be easily influence unless we are spiritualy awake and on the watch, infact it is a wrestling against the wicked spirit forces which only GOD can only help us to conquer.So this is not the time for casting aspersions on the MDs or SANUSI but this calls for a sober reflection as regards the time we are living in and take neccessary actions bcos our deliverance is at hand.For those affected accept my sympathy and take solace in GOD for HE will not allow you and your families to totter.I am a living evidence of GOD'S CARE,LOVE AND PROTECTION.Thank you all......
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

I wonder why any reasonable person would say sanusi took a step in d ryt direction.
    Fine, a good step but in d wrongest direction. what are the supporting ingredients he has added to this policy. maybe u guyz av 4gotten CBN is the controller of the economy, what has sanusi contributed to the nigerian economy?nun. what negative(s) has he impacted?uncountable.
    people say d MDs stole money? which money? how much of your money...? since sanusi came in, what has happened to investors' funds? probably, d disappearing value of investors' funds in the capital market is only seen in the so called "troubled banks". i tell u, sanusi can neva heal the wounds of that sector even if they dash him 100tenure+ as the CBN govr cos he lacks a clear understanding of the the correlation that exist btw the banks and the nigerian economy as regards devt.
    anyway, i dont believe he has any alterior motives; just that he is over-excited;that's y hs's misbehaving.

@godthefather,you earned my respect during FIRS tests,when you were giving us some briefs.but for you to lose composure now bcos of what is happening @intercontinental bank is not manly.you pick offer any how.are you giving us ur real personality or something? man,take it easy and live up to the name you adopted here.u are not the first person to be relieved of his job.
    stop threathening me bcos i dont have anything personal against you.i leave you in peace.

@maxweber
    i like ur lines.thats typical of JWs-isnt it? people turn out to be too emotional because of what is happening to them.worse things happen to other people.but we are warned that," when they say peace and security,sudden destruction will be upon them as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman".God forbid that we lose now and lose forever.may we go back to our creator for solutions to our problems.

maxweber

@layla, Yeah man, that would be the worst losing now and losing forever.We should not put our trust in Nobles becos they can disappoint but for our creator it is impossible for him to lie nor disappoint.Let's run to HIM now b4 it is too late.There is no blame, suggestions or opinions on this issue here that can bring a permanent solution to our problem instead GOD has it all.He only wants us to recognize that he is the Universal soveriegn.Man cannot direct his steps closely talkless of that of others - Jer 10:23 can't we see why we fail?It is time we turn to him o! PLS NO BLAMES, THIS IS THE TRUTH.PLS BELIEVE IT LET'S BE 'FREE'
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

my worry is would anyone that has ever tasted money ever want to stop tasting money?

one thing we must know is that the bankers that are involved in the sack sagga will always want to look for other ways to make up. remember that despite the huge sum of money bankers earn as salary, they still happen to be the poorest (i.e no money in their account), now compare it with when they dont even earn salary anymore. let me say this THE RICH MEN ARE IN TROUBLE cos crime rate is on the verge of moving to the peak.

@doze22, u've said it all, do u guys know that if not for Sanusi's quick intervention, the worst predicament could have happened to those banks, they wld have eventually closed down those banks instead of just sacking some of their staff. At least we all know how much billions of naira was injected to those affected banks and yet, they are still seriously shaking. Those that were laid off pls do accept ma sympathy, the good God will surely provide a better one, He always have a good way of doing His things.

maxweber

Infact, it is time we start having a proper view of money.I wonder most times when people who said that come what may 'I must go to heaven' they are not contented with what they have.They pursue wealth like anything.They forget that in heaven money is valueless.But don't get me wrong I'm not saying that money is not essential in this present world but we don't have to be greedy.We should know that those who has hope of going to heaven devote much of their time in things of GOD.I'm not saying they don't work, they do, but they live a simple live and even are more generous and hospitable to people.

Thousands of jobs lost in each bank last week as a "Christmas Bonus and Happy New Year" right? Bank branches to be merged because of overbloated workforce. Prepare for a rough 2010. Nothing happy about the new year. The recession/financial crises/economic meltdown continues. As usual fuel scarcity and inflation usher in a year. Sick president ruling a sick nation. Tighten your seat belt. We are moving into a rough year nothing happy about it. Last days are here.

maxweber

Do we now realize that previous years has been better than present years or next year?Things are not getting better.It is going to be worse next year unless GOD'S KINGDOM is coming next year when the righteous would shout halelujah! And a HAPPY NEW WORLD while those in heaven will rule as kings over the new world of mankind free from favoritism,prejudice,sin,sickness,death and above all unemployment.This is really a goodnews 4 all people.If we all acknowledges this, I think GOD will come to our rescue.SANUSI or no sanusi this problem would had happened becos it had already been foretold.

I believe its high time we all change our perceptions about working in a bank, i remember when my friend's dad told me that in those days when u tell somebody u are working with Daily Times Newspaper, u are regarded as a 'big boy' bt where are they 2day? But when ds banks still have many applicants visiting their sites daily, ds situation will stil continue, 2day we talking about sacking, do u all know dt there was a time when bankers were using charms "juju" on themselves? If u dnt know ask old pple who have worked in a bank, my words are we shld all wish and pray 2 work in other sectors of the economy rather than banking so dt all ds nonsense will stop bcos only ds sector have been creating 2much problems in ds country, we all know what happened b4 wit all their 25b whatever.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast