Hello House, i will like to express my views and that of other concerned citizens of our dear country Nigeria. The attempt to blow up US Delta Airline by a "Nigerian," came to me as a great appall. Personally, i came to know about the incident when i was browsing on 26th Dec, 2009. I also want to use this medium to say that this is an Ugly, Barbaric, Heinous, Sinister, Wicked, Inhuman, Evil, Ungodly, Insane act... i can go on and on.

This is to tell you that GOD is at work. If he (Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab) had succeeded, many families would have been in agonies by now. The Christmas day is a day set aside by the Christians in remembrance of the birth of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, and this day became a target day by a Nigerian to put the world in a confused state. That tells you that 25th Dec, of every year as agreed upon to celebrate the birth of the SAVIOUR of the world has a lot of SIGNIFICANCE.

Please, we should all give peace a chance in our country and elsewhere in the world. We should not allow ourselves to be influenced negatively. This is a CLARION CALL. I personally, want to commend Dr. Umar Abdulmutallab for alerting the security agencies involved for his son's extremism and radicalism. My personal opinion is; it won't be a bad idea if the father is considered for a National Award for his efforts.

The issue now is, we have been blacklisted by US government as a result of this ugly incident. A country of over 140 million people look at what it has caused us. Now some innocent Nigerians are subjected to all kinds humiliation. It all bounced back to Farouk's actions.

On a final note, SAY NO TO TERRORISM AND YES TO GLOBAL PEACE.

What is your contribution?

Long Live NaijaHotJobs!
Long Live Nigeria!!