+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: THE MAD HOUSE CALLED INTERCONTINENTAL BANK

THE MAD HOUSE CALLED INTERCONTINENTAL BANK

HOW CAN THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS MAD HOUSE JST WAKE UP AND GIVE CLOSE TO TWO THOUSAND STAFF THE MATCHING ORDERS.THIS IS REALLY CRAZY,ALL THE VICTIMS I SYMPATHIZEWITH U,TAKE HRT COZ THE LORD WILL SURELY PROVIDE A BETTER JOB 4 U.

Re: THE MAD HOUSE CALLED INTERCONTINENTAL BANK

Quote Originally Posted by enox
    HOW CAN THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS MAD HOUSE JST WAKE UP AND GIVE CLOSE TO TWO THOUSAND STAFF THE MATCHING ORDERS.THIS IS REALLY CRAZY,ALL THE VICTIMS I SYMPATHIZEWITH U,TAKE HRT COZ THE LORD WILL SURELY PROVIDE A BETTER JOB 4 U.
    Dont blame the Bank. Blame Sanusi Lamido Sanusi for whatever hidden agenda he has for the "SO Called" "TROUBLED BANKS".

Dont blame sanusi for trying to save our money from going down the drain. The management of these banks should take the highest lash, they put themselves in the shoes they are in today. Courtsey of funds mis-management, they are where they are today. Six out of eight of them have declared huge loses, so cutting expenses have become the order of their day, one of such methods is the laying off of some personel. I sympathize with those affected. God dey!

gou

Intercontinental bank is really a mad house.Infact i worked there.I decided to resign my marketing appointment voluntarily when i discovered that i could,nt cope with the pressure of unrealistic target.Thank God i took the right decision because i could,nt stand the humiliation of being sacked.it is a house where you are being threatened of lossing your job on a daily basis,no rest of mind.sleepless nights.
    .House i want you to know that working in a bank is not a bed of roses.i am talking from the experience i had in intercontinental bank.

@gao, they lyk givin pple mad target.
    T

@ God thefather, i'm sure you prefer an arrangement where only the poor are crying... The management of the bank squandered the future of those sacked, simple. did u not hear that the man recently withdrew 2billion from Intercontinental, in connivance with senior staff? is that bank his personal estate? Lets make informed commentary, or shut up and let intelligent people lead the way. Kudos to Lamido Sanusi, even if it really is a conspiracy

I really feel for those guys!!!! It is a different case wen u have never been employed. But to be employed once and become unemployed in the most dramatic of circumstances, its just crazy!!!! I really feel for them sha. Especially for them that already have that big boy swag. E no go easy oh!!!! MA y God be with all of them.
    As for who to blame, I think the bank management is. With or without Sanusi, it would still have come to this. They were practically working for these Chief Executives, and the cookie would definitely have crumbled some how, some day. And that would have been more deadly since more people would have been involved.
    Sorry to all my guys!!!!

@ Godthefather, i hope u're not trying to justify corruption, financial irresponsibility and lack of accountability and transparency on the guise that we want people to keep thier jobs. u shld know that if the cbn had not intervened, it wld've been more devastating because both jobs and people's money wld've gone down the drain. i sympatise with those affected and pray that God will open a new door of opportunities forthem. As for the rich who have vowed that the poor will not sleep, God in heaven will turn thier night to day (no sleep for them).

I have not seen this sort of restructuring in the history of the world.Developed economies shake when there is a high increase of job loss.the us economy for instance is a perfect example.the president of the federal reserves aim is to provide employment,this will on the long run increase productivity and boost economic activities.But sanusi is just turnig every thing the other way round.He wants to ensure that every banker losses his or her job.He does not know that this will send a ripple effect to the economy as a whole.In conclusion, for sustainability he needs to stop this madness.
    st mikhels

@doze22 are u listening to yourself at all? it is good that he dealt with the bank CEO's but it is really sad that he is allowing the new management of inter and oceanic to fire so many people. Creating unemployment has never been known to help any economy. After all afri bank just announced that they will not be sacking anyone. or haven't u also read that sanusi has directed the to cut salaries by 30% saying that bank staff are overpaid? how do u explain such a silly statement? are u aware the oceanic bank has already concluded plans to shut down a great portion of it's branch network saying that their existence cannot be justified?

It now high time to allow revolution in this rich country with poor children, sick country governs by sick leaders, my people do u know that we have more than 6,000,000 graduates in this country without job, we can use this one as way out for us to invite revolution, if care is not taken just be in expectation of more fire from other sectors

I think Sanusi has done more harm than good since his inception as cbn gov.According to Pareto principle,a change is ok when it makes some pple betteroff without making others worseoff like this rising unemployment Sanusi policy has created.
    it's gonna be alright

I don't think Sanusi is to blame for the mass retrenchment neither do I know why people like to crucify Lamido, but from what I can gather some people prejudice him for his ethnicity, others for his strictness/openness (ie calling a spade a spade and not a spoon). If not for sanusi who "let the cat out of the bag" on time Soludo would have balled the economy. Personally, I believe in his competences and his vision.
    My point is this: were the acused banks actually guiltless of the Sanusi's acusations? Coming back to the Intercontinental Issue, I sympathize with all affected. Oceanic bank is not left behind. These days, they just keep debiting my account for no just course. I abandoned them when they couldn't renew my ATM in Abuja but asked me to go to Lagos (where the account is domiciled) to renew it and that I cannot do.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast