+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: THE MAD HOUSE CALLED INTERCONTINENTAL BANK

LAMIDOISM

This is real madness, u dont restructure economy in a way dt d populace will bear d brunt. JUST YESTERDAY, OCEANIC BANK LAID OFF 2000 of her workforce. Is this Sanusi's way of impoving d economy? AFRIBANK DSA's have received offer letters since July but are yet 2 resume!!! Major marketers in d oil industry now complain dt they dont av enough money to lift fuel (hence d scarcity) becos there's no access to loans...........
    The same Sanusi dt said bankers are overpaid was part of those who did upward review of salary when he was 1st bank MD!!!
    I'm afraid that Nigeria is heading for serious crisis if this continues.......
    We will surely get there

Re: THE MAD HOUSE CALLED INTERCONTINENTAL BANK

@godthefather
    if u were affected,am sorry.but what other members are saying is the truth.has interb.recruited since 2007? that shows that it has beeen sick since then.change has come.

LAMIDOISM

@Layla, Intercontinental have been recruiting since, they even did recruitment early ds year. Lets face the facts please.
    We will surely get there

WE ARE ON A CRASH CURSE.WE NEED NEW PEOLE TO PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY.........WISH WE COULD GET THE PAST AND PRESENT PPLE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS AND BLOW THEM UP. AND START ALLOVER AGAIN
    WILL BE BEST.

what fact r u talking abt? Intercontinental is a bank dat does a lot of IM and I think that has to stop. Imagine going to one of the branches and a member of the CSU couldn't even speak GOOD ENGLISH, I mean he couldnt even converse with me in plain english, what do u call dat? One of Akingbola's people, I guess. To tell u d truth, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is doing a GOOD/GREAT jab and would even win awards end of the year.
    To the affected bankers, God will make a way when there is no way...

its really a sad time for those affected by the intercontinental bank saga but house lets not blame sanusi too much cos most organisation top shot are largely responsible for most of this crises. where i last worked the project was short lived bcos our so call ogas squandered the whole fund for the project making poor masses like myself jobless again.

leggie

Infact,those affected in this intercontinental issue should take heart and throw their burden to GOD.This is not time for blames.This is in fulfillment of bible's prophecy that in the last days, critical times hard to be will here.So it is even hard for SANUSI to discern the right thing to do.For the top men in these banks they are influenced by spirit of the world controlled by the devil ( spirit of materialism ).We all should be careful so as not to be influenced.We should ask ourselves: 'If I am in similar situation what would I have done? Man cannot save the situation.Take for instance the present economic recession.It is global.So never trust your earthly belongings......
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@ doze22: just go on and give ur self 22dose of misinformation. \as far as i am concern here, do not knw shit. ''...even if it is a conspiracy, kudos to \sanusi...'' what kind of contradictory statement are u making in the house. now u tell me who's unintelligent For the sake of not talking out, i want to assure you that Sanusi is not doing well. U can come to my office at the Customs HQ, if u so wish to knw whats going on in the banking sector.. I bet he is going for your balls, and you're praising him. folo, folo make u open eye.

Re: leggie

Quote Originally Posted by maxweber
    Infact,those affected in this intercontinental issue should take heart and throw their burden to GOD.This is not time for blames.This is in fulfillment of bible's prophecy that in the last days, critical times hard to be will here.So it is even hard for SANUSI to discern the right thing to do.For the top men in these banks they are influenced by spirit of the world controlled by the devil ( spirit of materialism ).We all should be careful so as not to be influenced.We should ask ourselves: 'If I am in similar situation what would I have done? Man cannot save the situation.Take for instance the present economic recession.It is global.So never trust your earthly belongings......
    @ Maxweber, how many hours u make? Thanks for the reminder anyway.

Whatever People. Though CBN's sanctions to some ailing banks are in the right direction to helping our economy and bla bla bla bla. However, it is not completely born out of sheer justice and good governance. I can totally sense some political interests and ambitions. Wake up people. This is Naija. The only person you can vouch for is you.

House,we should stop blaming the woes of the banking sector on Sanusi but rather on the mischievious and unscruplous sacked MDs on whom livelihood of so many Nigerians hinge on their ability to engender their oversight functions of good coorporate governance,ethical and core banking practices,risk potfolio management and what have you.If these ill-mannered individuals have no skeleton of sharp practices,unprofessionalism in their cupboards i dont think the axe of Sanusi would have fell on them,their banks and their cohorts eventhough Sanusi has a nothern,eastern or whatever agenda you call it.Why not the UBA,GTB and ZENITH of this world.Up til as am writing,former CIBN and ex Md of Intercontinental bank Erastus Akingbola is at large.
    Since feb this year,ve finished PHB's training,only if they wil cal me tomorow just because of one man ATUCHE whose avaricious quest for illicit wealth have plunge the bank into an unprecedented financial lull.These individuals have commited a crime to humanity and must not go scot free.LET THE EVIL THEY'VE PERPETUATED BEGIN HAUNT THEM.I sincerely sympatize with fellow Nigerians who have lost their jobs to this messy shake up.life continues.

@ISLE ONLY IF JUSTICE WILL BE DONE......BUT I BET U BEFORE U KNOW IT ALL THIS PEOPLE YOU KNOW CAUSED ALL THIS WILL GO SORT FREE.......AND THE MASSES BY THEN HAVE EVEN SUFFERED MORE.DON"T GET ME WRONG I ONLY WISH THEY DO THE RIGHT THING AND BRING THIS PEOPLE TO BOOK.BUT THE QUESTION IS WILL THEY??

AKINGBOLA IS A DEVIL.I ONLY REGRET DAT HE IS A PASTOR AT REDEEM.
    I

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast