+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: EM[PLOYER VOWS TO TASTE MY ROD BEFORE SHE WILL GIVE ME JOB,WHAT DO I DO?

EM[PLOYER VOWS TO TASTE MY ROD BEFORE SHE WILL GIVE ME JOB,WHAT DO I DO?

be good all the time

Re: EM[PLOYER VOWS TO TASTE MY ROD BEFORE SHE WILL GIVE ME JOB,WHAT DO I DO?

Brother, I will sincerely advise that u resist such a woman bcos I tell u most solemnly her ways leads to the chambers of death as it is written in proverbs 7. Remember Joseph in the bible, he had a great future but was faced with a similar temptation like yours. If Joseph had given in to that temptation from Portiphar's wife he would never had realised his dreams.

Its is bcos you have so much to achieve in this life that's why such a temptation is coming your way. Beware never give in, if you know u want to make it in life.

That woman might just be another Portiphar's wife out to destroy u. U better run from her if u want to achieve success in life. Joseph in the bible ran from such a woman and later became a great leader. U better runnnnnnnn!!!!!

Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

..CAN A MAN TAKE FIRE TO HIS BOSOM AND NOT BE BURNED? RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. SHE WANTS TO RUIN THAT BEAUTIFUL FUTURE YOU HAVE AHEAD OF YOU. SHE SHOULD TRY THE NEXT DOOR, TELL HER YOUR CHASTITY IS NOT FOR THE TAKING, NOT FOR SOMEONE THAT IS NOT WORTH THE SACRIFICE. RUN!!! FLEE!!!!!
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

the thing is that re yu ready to always cater for her need while you still work for her cos if you work with her for 10 years then you'll service her for that long otherwise you'll loose your job. she has the power to give you job and she also av the power to do the reverse. look for a secure job.
    abbie

Run for ur dear life.

+ Reply