+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PRAYER BEFORE STARTING WORK

PRAYER BEFORE STARTING WORK

PRAYER BEFORE STARTING WORK

My heavenly father, as I enter this work place I bring your presence with me. I speak your peace, your grace, your mercy and your perfect order into this office.

I acknowledge your power over all that would be spoken, thought, decided and done within this wall.

Lord I thank you for the gift you have blessed me with. I commit the using them responsibly in your honour. Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job, anoint my project ideas and energy so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring you glory.

Lord when I am confused guide me, when I’m weary energize me, when I’m burned out infuse me with the light of the holy spirit.

May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy and smile to all that I come in contact with today and Lord when I leave this place give me traveling mercy, bless my family and home to be in order as I left it.

Lord, I thank you for everything you have done, everything you are doing and everything you are going to do in the name of JESUS I pray with much love and thanksgiving AMEN.

Please share this prayer with other Christians that are in the work force and be a blessing by passing on to those who need to be encouraged.

Never think that God’s delay are God’s denial, hold on hold fast, hold out.

Have a blessed day.

GOD BLESS.
    (Author: unknown)

Revelation 22: 11-12

Re: PRAYER BEFORE STARTING WORK

Amen to that prayer..we need to pray at all times in d moring when we are up from bed in d office b4 we think of doing any other thing ..and that is what i do every morning.Tbaby thanks for that.God bless.
    Cheers.

Re: PRAYER BEFORE STARTING WORK

AMEN TOO DEAR.

HAVE A BLESSED, GLORIOUS AND PRODUCTIVE DAY.

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

+ Reply