Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

Bernard Enahoro or career@shell dey mad oh ... make me come all the way to Naija with my hard earned GBP540.9 (N119,000) plus all the other miscellaneous coins i spend to and 4rm London Heathrow, Murtala, Omagwa down to my crib ... plus plenty plenty gifts i buy for home people, pay hotel bills, flex for town, etc ...

... yet button me 5h as reimbursement for tp 4rm London ... see insult ...

now this bobo get the effrontery to tell me say I dey "unsuccessful at this time" ...

No be trouble Shell dey find me so?? ...

Well, make i shun and delete wetin dey my mind ... if not wetin fit that Bernard na to hunt am down, lock am inside a confined space with a 100ppm concencention of Hydrogen Sulphide until im refund me my doe ...

Abi dem tell am say na carlo-carlo i come play?? ... if im no put "reimbursement" for the invitation, i for no show ...

P4E

@Olumeks - U are Great and God will make u Greater. those info were useful, but the presentation, although 15 mins, using CART as their objective, i got a call from them to bring in copies of my presentation. Pls wat do u think? how many pages should that be or should i make copies of everything in my project?please i need ur candid advice.

@queremin- wish u all the best that day in lagos, mine is in warri. but we can always shared any ideas before that day.

Sucess to all

Please house,especially Olumeks,I got called recently but still haven't got their mail yet.Is there any number I could call to get the mail??..thanks...Congrats to all those who got called and all those who didn't get called,keep hope alive God has better plans for you.

jeb

Quote Originally Posted by Port Harcourt Boy
    Bernard Enahoro or career@shell dey mad oh ... make me come all the way to Naija with my hard earned GBP540.9 (N119,000) plus all the other miscellaneous coins i spend to and 4rm London Heathrow, Murtala, Omagwa down to my crib ... plus plenty plenty gifts i buy for home people, pay hotel bills, flex for town, etc ...

... yet button me 5h as reimbursement for tp 4rm London ... see insult ...

now this bobo get the effrontery to tell me say I dey "unsuccessful at this time" ...

No be trouble Shell dey find me so?? ...

Well, make i shun and delete wetin dey my mind ... if not wetin fit that Bernard na to hunt am down, lock am inside a confined space with a 100ppm concencention of Hydrogen Sulphide until im refund me my doe ...

Abi dem tell am say na carlo-carlo i come play?? ... if im no put "reimbursement" for the invitation, i for no show ...
    Aboi, coolu coolu... temper. Nothing do u... i dey feel u sha but just duck ur vex. Me sef na 5h dem been give me upon say i show from UK. No worry, other companies dey cos dis time dem go giv us jab well and now wey our eyes don tear reach back.

Sake of say u don show 4 jand return, aboi companies must tear gate open for you. So... 4get Bernard and shell career staff, remember say ur brothers stil dey game sha.
    I

Quote Originally Posted by At_last
    @Port Harcourt Boy, we dey the same shoes oo! don't know what to say but I believe something better dey await us. Guess they already had their successful candidates before they even did the test.

One love
    When are we Nigerians ever going to learn how to take the blame for our own mess ups.

@ Momodu, You can send an email to bernard enahoro, He will respond immediately, tell him you got called but you do not have any invite yet in ur mail box.

@P4E, I am not too sure wat they mean by CART objectives, you may have to find out from someone in the present batch. U definitely cannot make copies of your entire project. When i di mine they specified not more than 1 page, may have changed, so i suggest u contact someone presently in the system and ask how their's was. Let me know if you have any issues reaching out to somebody.

All da best

@Og2711 et al shell still does on job training though its very rare but it happened even last year when d guys came for SRD and were employed immediately.

@ Jeb and At_last:

thanks guys ... una 3 much ...

I fall back to UK immediately after the test to continue my jab and double my naira ... spent 5 days in Naija ... wetin just dey pain me be say, Bernard no inform guymen of the risks involved despite sending him mails for full details ... cos i no sabi take risks ...

that 500h i take book return ticket, if I for add small thing, e for fit claim me one more small ride for Germany send come Naija for hailing ... cos na d biz I dey into pending when white collar jab show ...

Sha, i don count am as one of my losses ... na everyday guyman dey learn ...

But Bernard should be careful oh ... cos i nedey look face if i wan do my own ... he better delete that reimbursement clause so that whoever dey show go know say he/she is showing at her own financial risk

... una know say e know easy to make one Pound for yonda ... losing 540 of it to some stupid self-centred company like Shell is painful ...

P4E

@Olumek- Please i couldnt get in touch with any of them. Although i have sent them my title and brief summary which they requested for. but The SRD Coordinator said i should come along with 4 Copies. I understood what u said but if u can help me know like how many pages should my presentation be, or link me up with someone i can confirm from i will deeply appreciate. May Almighty God Bless U.

@ P4E send ur no to my yahoo box.

I remember reading in the briefing pack that the presentation should not be more than 12 slides. It is these slides Im guessing we r expected to print out n bring on the day......me thinks

@ impish, thanks, i had the feeling Shell would give directives. If they said not more than 12 slides, then those are the slides you will need to print.

@ P4E, hope that answers the question. Go through the briefing again and find out wat it says.......

All the best

all the best to u successful applicants. life goes on

Closed Topic
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast