Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

jesseflies thats the spirit. You can only propose, you can dispose.

hehe @jesseflies dont blow my cover oh !...dats the spirit we're lookin for..pick urself up, dust ur shoulder and move on !...it'll be even more joy when u receive ur IV that way !..so dude..seriously it's not over till it's over !..

It's really true bout life.There will always be pessimists and optimists.You decide were u belong and it shall be your fate.
    @Ufuoma77 n entire house big ups to all you positive thinkers.

Your Proximate SRD Coordinator is Eyitayo who could be reached on Mobile No.0807032216. 0807032216 is not a complete number. I am working in the learning village, and I tried to confirm the number through the office directory. The only one I could come up with was Eyitayo Ajao 08070322126. I have confirmed with her. She is the coordinator. Please be informed.

well as it appears the three grand essentials about life are;something to do,someone to Love and something to hope for,therefore go ahead and hope for your invitation too...for it will surely come...though it tarries... .

P4E

@Ufuoma- U are welcome. Please a recent information i got from one of the shell recruitment is that they are calling people in batches. Those who did very well during the SHL test, i think were called first. So the IV is still going ON, Please Keep up a GREAT POSITIVE SPIRIT. i agree with them because those who will be attending the SRD on any specific date will be between 6 to 8 candidate. So many more will be called. Wish U all the best.
    Well for those who have been called, How Far Preparations. Any New Info?
    Also is there anybody stipulated for 2nd July or 5th July.

In my opinion, I strongly believe that those who were invited for the SRD are indigenes of Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers with the exception of a few that made the cut-off mark.
    This package was specifically designed for the above mentioned indigenes, it was not advertised and SMS was sent to them to upload their datas on the Shells website. And unlike the conventional SITP that is a classroom training for a year, this is on-the-job training. i.e when you pass the interview, it’s a direct employment into the system.
    You don’t need to blame shell for this new trend as they are copying the likes of Chevron and Agip Eni.
    However, in recruitment like this, indigenes cannot be given 100% of the slots, as some percentage would be considered for non-indigenes alike. So as many that are hoping, do not relent, keep praying and lets see what shell is actually up to.
    Cheerx,…

@ P4E, I am slated 4 2nd July in Lagos...got a call to prepare a technical presentation. Do u have any idea what that should entail

Quote Originally Posted by orsino
    In my opinion, I strongly believe that those who were invited for the SRD are indigenes of Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers with the exception of a few that made the cut-off mark.
    This package was specifically designed for the above mentioned indigenes, it was not advertised and SMS was sent to them to upload their datas on the Shells website. And unlike the conventional SITP that is a classroom training for a year, this is on-the-job training. i.e when you pass the interview, it’s a direct employment into the system.
    You don’t need to blame shell for this new trend as they are copying the likes of Chevron and Agip Eni.
    However, in recruitment like this, indigenes cannot be given 100% of the slots, as some percentage would be considered for non-indigenes alike. So as many that are hoping, do not relent, keep praying and lets see what shell is actually up to.
    Cheerx,…
    Guy, you have stated a few untruths in your post. Firstly,I know a lot of indigenes who have not been called(myself included) and ALL of my friends who wrote this are non-indigenes and they've been called for the test. About 6 of them to be precise.

2nd of all,this set will still partake in SITP like every other, there will be no on the job training. If you know how the oil industry works, there is NO on the job training for any new recruits. You MUST be trained.

@Og2711, you are unlucky then, maybe you didnt meet up with the pass mark. I dont have time to argue, cheerx.

Has any dat read Geology been invited for SRD.

@ All, Normally, the technical presentation is usually ur project for fresh graduates or any other project u have been involved with, if you think you have experience.

It usually should have a topic, Aims and objectives, Body (which may be your abstract), Conclusion, but be brief and make ur self understandable.

If u designed something, u may be asked 'to market ur project to shell' as in be able to tell the importance of ur project and how it can be useful in the oi industry.

You do not need to be a superman, use very understandable terms, dont try to be who u are not and above all, be confident.

God bless u all wishing everyone the best.

@Olumeks
    Thanks for the advice. However, we'll like to know more about the other activities too. The group discussion and the press conference. What else should we expect on that day?

Closed Topic
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast