Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

@lugar, u never get ur email? nawa oh, that means many are really waiting for their emails to arrive. dont worry, may God's will which is the best, be done.

God in his infinite mercy will definitely see us through,i am sure of that,just look up to the hills from where cometh our help,our help cometh from the lord who make heaven and earth,he will not suffer our foot to be moved for he that keep us will not sleep for he that keepth Israel will not sleep nor slumber,just believe then you will Gods blessing lined out for you.
    A

God is good and His grace is abundant. The problem i have with myself and even most of my friends (if not all the peeps around), is that when they are in need of favor (like now, boix dey find better job), we go dey promise God say we no go mess up if and if only He go answer us, but immediately he does it for us, we dont keep to the promise. My own prayer is that even as i hustle to get a good job and career, I pray that His ultimate will for my life be accomplished.

Enough of my preaching boix, lets keep d fingers crossed until shell finally employs her new graduate trainee by year end.

@ all/house what can one expect from a telephone interview from a multinational oil company abroad,plz holla me soonest i am waiting,thankz y'all

@Ufuoma77 Please house, Is it that they have finished calling or They are calling in bits. Please i need ur replies

Good day House
    The last Sitp(2009) notified all candidates of their result status (pass or fail) b4 they even started inviting successful candidates 4d SRD so it kind of surprises me that no person has received a 'fail'email and yet so many hav bin invited 4 SRD
    My advice to those who r yet to receive any email watsoeva is to remain CALM and POSITIVE 4 u wil b CALLED
    Meanwhile has any GEOLOGIST who wrote his/her test in Lagos on 11 May been called cos i hav d impressiòn dat its only Engineers dat hav so far bin called...Answers please

jeb

Quote Originally Posted by ThelordisAble
    @Ufuoma77 Please house, Is it that they have finished calling or They are calling in bits. Please i need ur replies
    Praise God! My status don change to 'Final Assesment' today o.... My people in the house still waiting for theirs, pls keep the prayers on, yours will change eventually. Receive your testimony now in Jesus' Name. One love!
    I

Yes ooooo people! There is still a God and He still answers prayers! Status juz changed too!!
    Check your status and double your prayers....invitation is still on.

Hang in there guys..word on the street is invitations will still be going on well after some people have done their SRDs..a guy who works there now..said he got his after most people had done their SRDs..he was in sitp 2008...so it's not over till the fat lady sings !..and I don't think she's singing yet !

One love people !

My people, see what i saw on the Shell Website oh:

http://www.shell.com/home/page/caree...graduates.html

Due to an update of our application system over
    the weekend of 3rd/4th July, please ensure that you complete and submit your application by Friday 2nd July to avoid any delays. If you are starting a new application from Monday 5th July, please ignore this message.

Thank you.

Hey house! I saw 'shortlisted' on my status bt am confused! I dnt knw if its d one they used to invite me 4 test. Plz sum1 talk 2 me!

It might be a better call for work in God's own country. pray hard
    B

@wtf i thnk i knw u dude.u is a striker kill it out ther u hear
    @all lets look out to next year ............its time we look back n see wat we did wrong n make sure it dnt happen again, iv already moved on ..............had some therapy n detoxing n promised myself wen the big guns com calling again i WILL BE READY HAHAHAHAHA bye

Closed Topic
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast