+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: APTITUTE TEST INVITATION.ONESIMUS ONLINE TEST( INVITATION ,DO U RECEIVE IT)

APTITUTE TEST INVITATION.ONESIMUS ONLINE TEST( INVITATION ,DO U RECEIVE IT)

Aptitude Test Invitation
    Dear NAME.MEANS THEY PUT MY NAME.
    Sequel to the application you submitted on our site in respect of our advertized vacancies. You are hereby invited to write Job aptitude test. Use the link provided below to activate your account at i-Testcentre.com for Online Aptitude Test.
    Click here to Activate your Account on i-Testcentre.com Now!
    You are required to pay a sum of =N=1000.00 processing fee into the following Account,
    Account detail;
    Account Name:

Onesimus Technologies
    Account No:

Bank Name:

Intercontinental Bank PLC.

After payment, send in a message to Billing Department on our Contact Us page containing your Application number and Teller number.
    Once your payment is confirmed, you will receive SMS Testcode that grants you access to the Testcentre and your test schedule.

Please note that you are not under any obligation to write this test as only successful candidates will be shortlisted.

For more information please contact this number: 07094344391 or submit your inquiry on our Contact Us Page.

Wish you the best.

Onesimus Technologies
    Human Resource Dept.
    PLS IS IT A SCAM OR REAL,PLS I NEED RESPOND FROM THE HOUSE.I NEED INFO FROM THE HOUSE ,IF ANY BODY V INFO ABT THEM PLS.

Re: APTITUTE TEST INVITATION.ONESIMUS ONLINE TEST( INVITATION ,DO U RECEIVE IT)

AM SEGUN BY NAME PLS HOUSE I NEED UR ADVICE ON THIS,THEY HAVE ALSO SEND ME PHONE SMS.PLS UR REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY \APPRECIATED.OR HAVE ANYONE RECEIVE SUCH MAIL.

yeah i also got d txt msg & d mail , dou i applied as a customer care officer , am still thinking myself , God should please direct us. or wat do u tink??

I APPLY 4 CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER,WHAT CAN WE DO.AM THINKING PAYING THE MONEY,BCOS I PAY AN ONLINE EXAM WHEN I PUT IN 4 MY CCNA EXAM.

I also received a mail and an SMS from them.This is a BIG SCAM pls kindly read between the lines aba.Where is the online Aptitude test going to take place?Where do they expect an unemployed graduate to get N1000 for the Test.Pls run this is a SCAM!!!

hello guys,

I'm surprised at what some of us pass through b/c of joblessness but to be frank with you all, ANY BODY/ORG THAT REQUIRES EVEN ONE NAIRA FROM ANY APPLICANT IS A THIEF. I dont know how else to tell you guys that Onesimus Technologies is NONSENSE. What does the coy do? Paying online for exams is different frm paying online for job.Again, any employer/recruitment agency/individual that requires you to pay 10kobo is fake.

Let all that have ears hear what the Spirit says.

Take care.
    Triple E

i also got an sms for them, but yet to receive the email. my own opinion, i go wit the guy dat said any coy or org. dat require for 10kobo is a THIEF. i gor an advert from guardian newspaper last month and applied as admin officer, afta sum wks they sent an sms inviting me to write a test @ ojuelegba, i got there and asked to pay 100 naira for documenttion fee,i paid cus its not big. sum days lata i got anoda sms frm dem sayin am successful dat i shud wit 1500 naira and collect my recomendation leta. I dnt knw wot dis pple re takin us graduate for. me i can not be dat stupid cus i want to get a job.... @y'all my frnds, pls dnt fall for dis ONESIMUS TECH shit. Let us use our heads as naija gradutes for once abeg. INSHA ALLAH we all shall pass tru dis stage and naija will be a beta place for us all.... keep up the struggle my friends, GOD is not asleep...

I equally received the sms that says I should check my email for details but is yet to receive the email. In my own opinion, even if the Onesimus really exist, it is not proper for them to demand any payment from supposedly unemployed graduates before offering them job.

+ Reply