Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

@P4E THANK YOU. For those who have gone for their SRD, I pray you all come out successful. Can u share a little experience with us on how the program went?

House members that have done their SRD, Kindly advise us on what we should xpect

Hope yours went well.

Ctrl_Alt_Del & Biniman,

well am positive, the invitation mail will come soon,

biniman, did u say u have been called on phone?, and Ctrl_Alt_Del did u say u were calling numbers on SRD pack?, hav u bn sent such?, cos hav not been sent. its still just the status of final assessment.

@Emission , I spoke to Bernard today and he said the reason why they have not called is that our dates have not been fixed yet but hopefully before the week runs out we should get the mail.

The SRD is expected to last for the whole of July so lets keep ours fingers crossed.

Thanx 4 d Intel biniman, gud job.
    @emisonn, no I wuznt sent anything, I printed it off d link sum1 posted here.

Meanwhile, itz been 2 days of SRD already, is there no one out there willing to share their experiences??...

@biniman:men...this information just helped cool some nerves..thanks 4 d info

Phewwww!... Jus back from my SRD. I must say it was an intellectually demanding experience. But I was able to smile after the exercise. I sincerely hope the smile will translate to full blown laughter in about three weeks from now.

@ +vethinker, care to elaborate on your experience & give the rest of us useful insight?
    Tanxx

The Shell recruitment process is very competitive at this point. I doubt anyone will give any kind of 'expo' on this forum. All I can say is that SRD is something anyone who passed the test can handle. I think it's more of God's favour at this point than what you know.
    They said we have to wait till august for the result. That's a full month of anxiety.

Thanx mostojr. Ive been thinking the same to myself since. I have my intvw comin up on monday n honestly, Ive read the info pack that we were asked to download. The info there I feel is enough to prepare me for what lies ahead. Asking u guys that have done urs earlier for a heads up, to me, feels like cheating (sorry if i sound self-righteous). It really is a dog-eat-dog world here n as much as it is good to help one another, we must also try to help ourselves.

I rmbr wen I had my Mobil final intvw last year, I was the first one through to the final intvw stage and the MD (ED or whoever he was) told me that wen I got outside, every1 wud want me to tell them how the intvw was and the questions asked. He advised that I keep my mouth shut as the places were few and competion high so I wud essentially be doing myself by givin out 'expo'. He also said that they - as experienced interviewers - knew when a candidate had been pre-briefed of likely questions and they always marked such people down based on that.

All we need now is to prepare based on the info in the pack and ask for God's divine favour.

I wish evry1 the best.

I also heard that they're picking 45 people out of the 220 that were shortlisted for SRD. That's really a small percentage. Does anyone have any other information?

I was one of d first to do the SRD on Monday. We were told dat there is no competition against candidates & dat as many as are able to meet shell standard, they wil b invited for SRD. Pertaining to the experience, read d pack & dont b unnecesarily nervous. Evrything went according 2 hw its written in d pack.
    On a final note, while it is essential to prepare well, wat really counts is being successful at d end of d day. Remember, u r not d assessor.
    Gud luck to d remaining folks

Closed Topic
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast