Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

@mostojr, i think u misunderstood wat d woman was saying since u were eavedropping. Probably she meant d whole SRD process including release of successful candidates wil b out by August. The woman (i believe u were in lagos) told us clearly that d SRD wil last for 3 weeks. Or as anybody being shortlisted beyond July 16? I dont think so. But thanks 4 ur info.

I think she actually meant that the WHOLE recruitment process will end by the 1st week of August.

@Mopol007
    What do you mean? You've been waiting for close to a year for what? Are they combining two batches? When did you do your SRD?

@mostojr
    i had my SRD last year August, i was asked to wait this is applicable to about 60 of us, we are on the waiting list since w have not been sent rejection letters.

Wow! Since august.

Quote Originally Posted by mopol007
    @mostojr
    i had my SRD last year August, i was asked to wait this is applicable to about 60 of us, we are on the waiting list since w have not been sent rejection letters.
    ..typical of these multinationals, what in the world do they really want the Nigerian graduate to do
    No dulling, no slowing down, no giving up...

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    ..typical of these multinationals, what in the world do they really want the Nigerian graduate to do
    No dulling, no slowing down, no giving up...
    Yesooo no dulling. Let the faith grow. as God brings the waiting to and end...

All i can say is that 'God makes the final decision, so may his gace be with us all.AMEN"

Something still surprises me oh. Why are people hiding info about this SRD? So bad that someone who claims to be given me a preinfo gave me a direct opposite.Thank God i went in with open mind.

Anyway for those yet to do their pls just a little advice.
    A) Case study, u shud read as fast as possible. I wont advice u to read the docs line by line, just learn to search for important details from each page. Look at data/graph but dont bury urself into it.

It is important that u read 95% of that document.Why? Bcos the issues are linked. So if u read page 1 and jump to 5, u will find d same story with different update which will not help u if u miss a previous update.Remember they want evidence that u read d doc, grab rubbish from it and u can talk from ur rubbish.Think outside d box when answering qtns.Honestly those shell pple are good at what they do.

Group discussion. Pls dont take up the show,learn to keep quiet while others talk.Learn to contribute and be prepared to change ur stand at the last end so that ur team will have a result rather than voting and this will convince them that u shifted ur ground so as to get result.

Presentation/Interview. Pple say interview is easier and better than presentation. Well i cant say otherwise. In ur presentatiopn, be advice to remove what u cannot defend oh.Dont mention an area u dont have good grounds on.Also be careful of any story u fabricate/name u mention bcos u will be shocked that one of the interviewer may just know the psn or story.So be truthful at all cost.

We were told the last part will be really technical, and they shocked me by given me 2 technical pple(Engineers with 20yrs experience in deepwater as my presentation had to do with pipeline) no HR. So imagine d kind of technical drills. They gave me real life situations and asked for ways i will handle them technically. Also study ur CV oh.

In God we trust.

All the best

Just before i 4get, learn to make friends with the SHELL pple, this has nothing to do with ur grade but just makes life easier for u.

Pls does anyone know when SRD exercise will end

[quote=jpp ]
    All i can say is that 'God makes the final decision, so may his gace be with us all.AMEN"

Something still surprises me oh. Why are people hiding info about this SRD? So bad that someone who claims to be given me a preinfo gave me a direct opposite.Thank God i went in with open mind.

Bro Human Beings can be funny at times......

Guys,

Yes, is good to be confident of your performance but frm experience I think it will be better if u allow God to take all d credit. When u let Him realize sincerely dat u 've not done anything to deserve d job then u will see Him at work on your behalf. Settle everything on your knees.
    To the understanding minds, a vow may not be too bad. Most importantly, let your mind and conviction lead u. We are getting there in the name of JESUS(AMEN).

Unbelievable!!

I just got an SRD invitation for Port Harcourt after originally being sent the refusal mail. I actually had to check like 4 or 5 times to make sure it was not one 419 email that will later ask for money.

For those who were not called, what can I say? Its not over till its over!!!!

Well got to start preparing!!! Talk about getting good news!!!

kau

@ Og2711,

I ALSO GOT REJECTION BEFORE BUT NOW AN INVITATION TO COME FOR SRD IN PORTHARCOURT.

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLE.

GOD IS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

GUYS, IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS.

PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAISE THE LORD.

@Og2711 and kau. Congrats! God is really great. I pray dat we all succeed. When r u doin ur SRD, I mean d date of ur SRD

Closed Topic
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast