Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

@WEMUSTMAKEIT, ABT THIS REJECTION MAILS FLYING I DNT THINK ITS TRUE.

REASON: NO BODY HAS COME OUT TO SAY HE SAW SOMEONE THAT WAS REJECTED OR HE KNWS SOMEONE THAT WAS REJECTED, ITS BEEN SPECULATION ALL THE WAY. UNLIKE THE LAST BATCH WHERE PPL COME OUT TO SAY THEY GOT THE REJECTION MAIL OR THEIR FRIEND GOT IT. AND THEY EVEN GO AS FAR AS POSTING IN THE FORUM FOR ALL TO SEE

SO IN CONCLUSION I THINK THIS NEWS ABOUT REJECTION MAIL IS TRULY FALSE.

It's kinda not possible to check my status update on Shell's website at the moment...I hope the reason is because they are updating it with the good news.

i really cant tell for sure becos i just checked mine and it was the same. i still hope for the best anyway.
    by next week i believe our fate will be decided. goodluck to all

Lets just say we would all know the outcome by August...could be next week, could be not next week.

I was made to understand that the present SRD set would finish their programme by the end of this month (that's if they haven't rounded up already) and the next SRD should start hopefully by the first week of September so give or take any time in August should be when the new successful candidates would be contacted.

P4E

@ All i thank God has done it and will always do it.
    Well the Present SITP is having thier Graduation Party on the 5th of August 2010. My guys u need to see them, they are happy and fulfilled. God will also do our own for us.

lts keep this thread alive guys!!

P4E

Hey Guys is there anyone who hails from Bayelsa that partook from the SRD. CUDOS to u, i learnt they are paying Special attention or consideration to these ones.

@All Lets start expecting GOOD NEWS from on the 2nd of August 2010. Cheers

@P4E: You seem to have access to some valued information. So why are they paying special attention to those from Bayelsa? Do you mean they have more slots for those from Bayelsa or what?

P4E

Yes. If i may quote the source(SPDC staff) statement during my discussion with him, he said "they are lokking for them (Bayelsa guys) becuase they are few that have attended the program and u know many of them previously are not too educated like the Deltans and Yorubas. well they may have more slot

So lets confirm, How many Bayelsa guys did u know that sat for the SRD with u? well God will surely help us all, lets trust him completely.

If I remember correctly, there was no Bayelsan guy in my group, Yorubas, Ibo, Edo, Middle Belt... but no Bayelsan. Could you pls confirm when they would start the next SITP programme? i would assume they have already completed this one since you said they would be graduating next week Thursday.

P4E

@dexter, i hope to confirm that soon,bc i want to arrange my schedule to meet up with their graduation party to chat with some of them and other SPDC staff who may give any info. The Venue is SITP Car park Edjeba Learning Village. Cheers

I am inclined to believe any Bayelsan with an average performance would most likely get an automatic slot. They were pitifully in the minority if I use my group as sample. Only 1 out of 8. The rest were Deltans. Same goes for abt 3 grps I know off.

Yea i should think Bayelsa and also Rivers.... It was mainly Delta, Edo and Yorubas

Closed Topic
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast