Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

@ tshinan:before any panic sets in, could you please re-confirm from your guy how true this info is. It might just be hearsay. Did the said person participate in SRD and THEN get the rejection mail? Or did he just receive the normal one which some people got after SRD had commenced (for successful people)

Worse still, he could've meant that his application status just changed. Let's just clarify things sha..

1M... Hmmm, no wonder guys re desperate to get in there.... So that's wat i ve missed out from... Anyway i am saying my congratulations to the successful guys already....
    Oilprince- cheer the guys on na..'

According to my guy, the rejected guy is close to him & that d guy did SRD after our day. He also claimed that other guys got as well

@tshinan: And what date was that? I mean the day you did your SRD.

Quote Originally Posted by tshinan
    According to my guy, the rejected guy is close to him & that d guy did SRD after our day. He also claimed that other guys got as well
    I have heard the gist about rejection mails flying but cldnt get a confirmation. I even went as far as contacting a friend who did his SRD on the date the guys who got the said rejection mail but still couldn't get any confirmation.
    @tshinan, pls if u av something concrete, pls bring it in

Ufuoma, for where, Shell?
    well,
    they are trying sha,
    with dem U will surely have financial freedom
    and become one of the "biggerboyze" in town (not only naijahotjobs)

tshinan, is your intel. supposed to cause some form of jubilation among shell hopeful?

Mine was on the 6th.

@tshinan: Thanks for the update, if what you are saying is completely true then I'd assume that what remains is for us to scale the waiting list if there happens to be one but as for me, I have made it a point of duty to thank God everyday because I know He has already answered positively in this matter.

When you thank God for what is yet to manifest in your life boy, you have started moving his Mighty hand on your behalf.

@ house

that's the spirit, it feels like shell hopefuls decided to come alive today.

pls no cause for alarm, God has never had an abandoned project, he didn't bring u this far just to dump u, those that put their trust in Him will surely have every reason laugh at the end.

just keep on tanking Him.

@ sandok: I think there's no need to be unrealistic, I'm quite sure EVERYONE here prays hard but we know we all won't get it. My take is that its best to keep an open mind which will allow you adjust better to whatever news may come.

We all just hope for the best, that's all..

Quote Originally Posted by Og2711
    @ sandok: I think there's no need to be unrealistic, I'm quite sure EVERYONE here prays hard but we know we all won't get it. My take is that its best to keep an open mind which will allow you adjust better to whatever news may come.

We all just hope for the best, that's all..
    we pray for the very best, and if otherwise.
    Life goes on......

our ways are not His way.

@ALL its seems our faith will be decided next week since dis week is over already. as regards the rejection mail after SRD any concrete info? from my own view i think rejection mails have being on air, i wil advise everyone to check his/her application status cos most rejection mails usually goto spam mail and most pple hardly go there or neva activated that mail to be read.

thats my own thinking oh so pls dont quote me.

@wemustmakeit: Sorry bro but I am going to have to quote you on this one.

I don't think the people who recently got rejection mails, like we were made to understand, got them in their spam folder instead. My reason for saying this is because it wouldn't make any sense to suddenly go into your spam and start checking for a rejection mail that was sent some days back, when your status changes on the website you should get a mail at most within two days notifying you whether you are rejected or passed on to the next stage.

If these same people got the first SRD invitation mail in their inbox folder then there is no reason why the next mail (rejection in this case) should go into the spam folder.

BTW the typo you made in your first sentence gave me an inspirational message,...'It takes your faith to decide your fate'.

Thanks for that bro.

Closed Topic
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast