Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

@oilprince - my guy na where you come vanish go na? I don dey find you tire... E go beta o!
    @P4E : i ve been tryin to avoid this SHELL thingy since d heartbreak of losing out on a fabulous dream. But thanks for always askin about my whereabout... I ve kinda painfully moved on, i ve a PwC interview next wk.... So it's kinda like God's way of consoling me i feel..
    @KAU:my broda all that has come to my mind is the song He's a miracle working God... Your post is truly amazing to say the least... I an so happy for you. Sent a congratulatory sms already.... From here on i think it's d Grace factor... Once again congrats...
    And @all that Jst got invites i wish Goodluck... It's well in Jesus' name....

@impish! I think this should be congrats in advance i guess.... May d Good Lord perfect wat He has started...

@jpp- i 'd appreciate it alot if you can identify dat monstrous person in dis great house. Bcos to deceive a fellow house mate is to say d least annoyin.. It's beta to keep shut than misinform ppl. Such ppl should be banish from mankind and humanity... It's so primitive to think that's the way to get d job ahead of others... Anyway congrats on not takin every info hook line and sinker.... A lesson for us all neva take any info wholeheartedly, it affected me recently... Always maintain an open mind....
    One love...

Has anyone done the SRD and heard good or bad news from shell or will everyone be contacted at the same time?
    Thanks,

@nonsondiwe, did you do your NYSC in Jos. Cheers

i dey watch the World Cup b4 ( )

I dey Ufuoma77, although, i still dey re-brand my portfolio to suite coy demanding 4 many many years of xperience.
    U know na, we need to repackage. 4 your PWC, may God not only grant U Goodluck Jonathan but also give u the Grace to be suitable and indispensable for PWC and others.....

and to other believers here...

impish, please exactly what day did you have ur srd? i had mine on d 8th

Hi guys, thanx for the kind msgs. However, I heard Nkoyo say to me that she was having to call every1 who did SRD to get this info from them as these questions were omitted in the forms we were given to fill on the day. I believe that many more people will be called today IJN. Guys pls declare if you've been called oh!

I rcvd the call at 6.58pm ystdy so I kinda felt that she'd been calling guys the whole day and only just got to me.

I had mine on the 5th.

@all, it is well, the Lord that started this good work in our lives will be faithful to complete it.
    @Ufuoma, congrats
    @those who just got called up, congrats. Im sure u hav enuf info as to wot to expect on the day. Read the info pack wellu wellu and b confident and comport urself well. Even if na rubbish u de yarn, yarn am with confidence.

@ impish i think i have to congratulate u whatever the case may be.

please lets try to kip the house updated whether good or bad, but i strongly believe its our set time for a miracle.

wishing all those yet to do theirs a very big success.

I SEE MYSELF THERE ALREADY
    ONE LUV

@Impish:wow right from the begining if u were told u'll make it this far wud u ve believed.I think it's the Lord's doin so I want 2 say in my own little way a big big big congratulations.We all should keep hoping and pray for Divine Favour cos dat's the gas pedal to take us as far as we wanna go.Ufuoma77,Oilprince and all the other major contributors n receptors having tests goodluck to ya'll

@all that have been called by fone to ask for communities, I dnt think it is everybody that's being called. I had my SRD on the 29th and was called 2 days later. 4 out of 8 in my group were called (to the best of my knowledge).
    I'd be cautious to draw any conclusion on the call but wld say we should still keep all hopes alive.

I was called to confirm my village and my project topic too. I think they're calling everyone.

@ POSITIVETHINKER PLEASE WHERE DID U DO UR SRD, LAGOS OR WARRI?

AND TO ALL THOSE CALLED PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNW WHERE U DID UR SRD.

THANKS FOR A SPEEDY RESPONSE. LETS KEEP OUR HOPES ALIVE

Closed Topic
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast