+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 111 of 205 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,443 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

BREAKING NEWS!
    I contacted my friend that works in SHELL to know how far with the recruitment, but he refused to reply my ping on the issue.
    So, the waiting continues. Lolssss! Have a fabulous day my ppl.

Naija, always having fun defying the odds...its well my peeps, it is definitely well

Good positive spirit in here...You are blessed!!!

The link below for a trending referral program. I am not one to believe in things like this but a friend just cashed in an I though, what's the harm? Registration is free, there is a bonus for registering. $150. For every one u refer you get an extra $50. You'll cash through western union or if you have a paypal account so use your real names so it can correspond with you ID. Leave payment ID text box blank as it is for payments like paypal. I am gonna receive mine using western union. Just follow the link, put in your email addi, follow the link in you mail start collecting you $50s. Once u get about $2,500 you can request to receive your cash. Good luck guyz. Its not a scam, you don't get to pay anything. So wats the harm in trying? Good luck http://www.247vipclub.com/pages/index.php?refid=alexocs How to:
    Follow this link. Click on join now for free. U ll then see a text box on the page asking u to put in ur email addi. Do that. U ll get a message from them in ur mail. Follow the link in ur mail. Fill in original details to make it easy for u to collect ur money with ur form of identification. Along d line u ll see a box requesting for payment ID, leave d box blank. Choose western union in d next option. Fill user name and password so u can log into ur space with dt details. Submit ur form and log in to see ur bonus of 150dollars. U ll also see ur referral link. For every one dt registers with ur link, u get an extra 50dolls. Build up ur money the minimum requirement for a free acc or uprgade to gold to collect/request ur money and u ll get it through western union.

YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE? HERE IS-http://www.clixsense.com/?r=3455773&p=View_Ads

LOOK PROOFclixsense11odeme.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2iiwtah.jpg  

@ Triple c i sent u a pm

@Triple-C I wish to ask ,is the SRD a onE programme or involve series of invitation for subsequent dAys-and from ur experience wud u argue d fact that shells recruitment process is strictly base on merit and is absolutely void of God fatherism and quota system,federal character policies and back -door entry ?am curious to hear ur view on this!

Quote Originally Posted by seudocode View Post
    @Triple-C I wish to ask ,is the SRD a onE programme or involve series of invitation for subsequent dAys-and from ur experience wud u argue d fact that shells recruitment process is strictly base on merit and is absolutely void of God fatherism and quota system,federal character policies and back -door entry ?am curious to hear ur view on this!
    omo, this guy wants to put me on the spot, lol...i really dont want to dabble into the second part of ur question, because every company in Naija has a measure of what all u mentioned, but aim for ur best and believe in God's best for u!

as per the first question, all these activities is a day's event, about 8 hours depending on the number of people invited for that particular day, usu btwn 4-8 people per day
    success47 likes this.

The gr8 diplomatic three C's!

Very diplomatic response tripple c

No company operatin within d geographical locatn called naija is immune 2 godfatherism,IMM,backyard runs,corruptn,quota system,federal character&oda tins dat kill merit.We pray God in his infinite mercy would help d connectionless naija graduate secure a great job....
    Triple-C likes this.

Luxlyangel and co if i catch una eh.... Una wan give me High BP? Abeg if na ruff play stop am..... Lol:...! My eye be don red!

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarG View Post
    I don't understand what you mean, you are asking me too many questions. This example can help: a person who attempted 16 questions and got 15 correctly scores higher than someone who attempted 30 and got 21 correct.
    This has got to be wrong trust me. i simply dont believe tests only measure ur right or wrong answers. it also has to with speed and accuracy. check the theory below and see if u believe in what u said WE WANT: RIGHT ANSWERS A scores 15/16= 0.9375 B scores 21/30= 0.7 WE WANT: SPEED A could do 16 B could do 30 WE WANT: LESS TIME (ASSUME 17MIN TEST) A finished in 1/17 B finished in 1/17 (time constant, immaterial) WE ETC ETC ETC ... ... Finally, S_U_M WHAT WE WANT A scored 0.9375*16*...=15 B scored 0.7*30*... =21 Though i used to think like u before until... it will be a long story, got to go now You know if what u said was right what wud u say of someone that did say 5 questions and blasted those 5. trust me..not what u think Btw i want anyone to criticize my theory. gues i want to learn too
    -CONSIDER IT SOLVED-

+ Reply