+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 110 of 205 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,418 to 1,430 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

Hello guys. Has shell finished inviting candidates for interview or more invitations to be expected? Congrats to those invited, pls any Civil Eng. or Chem. Eng. among those invited?

talix dont confuse men here ooh...ah ah shell neva invite abeg ooh....read posts well before u update
    Triple-C likes this.
    r

The link below for a trending referral program. I am not one to believe in things like this but a friend just cashed in an I though, what's the harm? Registration is free, there is a bonus for registering. $150. For every one u refer you get an extra $50. You'll cash through western union or if you have a paypal account so use your real names so it can correspond with you ID. Leave payment ID text box blank as it is for payments like paypal. I am gonna receive mine using western union. Just follow the link, put in your email addi, follow the link in you mail start collecting you $50s. Once u get about $2,500 you can request to receive your cash. Good luck guyz. Its not a scam, you don't get to pay anything. So wats the harm in trying? Good luck
    ___________/pages/index.php?refid=alexocs
    How to:
    Follow this link. Click on join now for free. U ll then see a text box on the page asking u to put in ur email addi. Do that. U ll get a message from them in ur mail. Follow the link in ur mail. Fill in original details to make it easy for u to collect ur money with ur form of identification. Along d line u ll see a box requesting for payment ID, leave d box blank. Choose western union in d next option. Fill user name and password so u can log into ur space with dt details. Submit ur form and log in to see ur bonus of 150dollars. U ll also see ur referral link. For every one dt registers with ur link, u get an extra 50dolls. Build up ur money the minimum requirement for a free acc or uprgade to gold to collect/request ur money and u ll get it through western union.

The link below for a trending referral program. I am not one to believe in things like this but a friend just cashed in an I though, what's the harm? Registration is free, there is a bonus for registering. $150. For every one u refer you get an extra $50. You'll cash through western union or if you have a paypal account so use your real names so it can correspond with you ID. Leave payment ID text box blank as it is for payments like paypal. I am gonna receive mine using western union. Just follow the link, put in your email addi, follow the link in you mail start collecting you $50s. Once u get about $2,500 you can request to receive your cash. Good luck guyz. Its not a scam, you don't get to pay anything. So wats the harm in trying? Good luck
    ___________/pages/index.php?refid=alexocs
    How to:
    Follow this link. Click on join now for free. U ll then see a text box on the page asking u to put in ur email addi. Do that. U ll get a message from them in ur mail. Follow the link in ur mail. Fill in original details to make it easy for u to collect ur money with ur form of identification. Along d line u ll see a box requesting for payment ID, leave d box blank. Choose western union in d next option. Fill user name and password so u can log into ur space with dt details. Submit ur form and log in to see ur bonus of 150dollars. U ll also see ur referral link. For every one dt registers with ur link, u get an extra 50dolls. Build up ur money the minimum requirement for a free acc or uprgade to gold to collect/request ur money and u ll get it through western union.

sorry the link is /pages/index.php?refid=alexocs

Oh!oh! U refer us to ur site,then you keep making money right....u better fling dat stupid link you here cos it not useful to †ђȋ̝̊̅§ thread.....u dey hear me @ sanioca..
    Triple-C likes this.

Great exposition triple-C....SRD! Having followed u write up, one Can conclude that the SRD screening is not so different from the current UNION bank screening process -which followed after a standard screening test was organised by DRAGNET only dat it is engineering inclined. This procedure has become the standard recruitment process to adopt by front line organisations all around the globe,while screening ,to find the best employee with rare leadership traits -almighty shell inclusive .I therefore submit therefore that there is nothing new about SRD-If only one could encounter Gods favour to sail through till the end!

@ Talix, take your time oh. No dey confuse pesin here joor.

I am sorry guys. I am just wondering coz it's taking longer than i expect. Shell a beg call for interview soon so guys can knw way fwd.
    Triple-C likes this.

SRD hopefuls I greet you! Have you checked your inbox? Pls go and check your inbox asap as for me I have checked and I go a mail.
    The mail was from my friend asking me to check my mail whether shell has started sending mails, well I did and nothing yet. Lol sorry o
    stephentemitope likes this.

lol......na woah!!! Una wan raise person BP abi? God dey!!

@luxlyangel, na so! Lol

+ Reply