+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 112 of 205 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,444 to 1,456 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

Y is Shell wasting so much time for dis SRD? Anyways, I believe dey will start calling pple soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed View Post
    This has got to be wrong trust me. i simply dont believe tests only measure ur right or wrong answers. it also has to with speed and accuracy. check the theory below and see if u believe in what u said WE WANT: RIGHT ANSWERS A scores 15/16= 0.9375 B scores 21/30= 0.7 WE WANT: SPEED A could do 16 B could do 30 WE WANT: LESS TIME (ASSUME 17MIN TEST) A finished in 1/17 B finished in 1/17 (time constant, immaterial) WE ETC ETC ETC ... ... Finally, S_U_M WHAT WE WANT A scored 0.9375*16*...=15 B scored 0.7*30*... =21 Though i used to think like u before until... it will be a long story, got to go now You know if what u said was right what wud u say of someone that did say 5 questions and blasted those 5. trust me..not what u think Btw i want anyone to criticize my theory. gues i want to learn too

You just dey disturb yourself and stop all this baseless mathematical assumption. If you qualify you qualify and if you didnt move on
    EdgarG likes this.

Last year some one did 15 out of 30maths,32 out of 32 verbal A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ 20 out of 40 spartial A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ he made it to SRD,If u made it to SRD u will be called,stop puting †ђξ house under pressure due to baseless speculations A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ assumptions.what will be will be
    EdgarG likes this.

king fisher I agree with u, u guys should chill and wait for the outcome.......... abeg .

@king_fisher-well said. I tire for dat guy sef. I tot he was solving a mathematical equation in dat comment. Smh

Pls dear LORD ans my prayer and d gud prayers of my fellow hopefuls on this Shell recruitment. Let it end well for us oh LORD, I make my prayers 2rw Jesus Christ our Lord Amen!
    Thank God It's Friday!

LWKMD!!!!!! NNA all this permutation, combination, probabilities no be am oh,If them call you, shikenan kawai!!!
    I'm optimistic we'll all make it, by His Grace

A aaa? guys why now. this one u guys are just attacking me because i was trying to share what i think wud give perhaps an edge in tests. or u are just trying to post smthing. Really u guys shud chill too jor. my last post actually looked beyond shell. if u check d 2nd sentence i was talking about tests and not shell. shell test only being one of the numerous tests weve done. is it bad to share idea that cud help my fellow nhjbers in the future. look beyond d now jor. i just felt like telling what i did to pass last years dragnet cadbury test for example. which happened to be what the other guys that were invited for the ac did. actually 50 out of abt 10K people were inv n i happened to be among. there was 1 thing we did in common: we all shaded everything. Mind u im not saying if u dont shade everything u will not pass a test About shell test i wud just advice to start ac preparation. Even if one doesnt get invited (well lets hope this doesnt happen to anyone here), the preparation for SHELL (which wud involve much drive, motivation) will surely help in boosting ur confidence in say, a "lesser" companys ac (assessment centre) we will get there I feel more like sharing something than feeling edgy about shell: here u guys can download this, one of the things i have, to boost ur vocab, speech. The password is Lockheed
    Takia.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -CONSIDER IT SOLVED-

Hahahahahaha...dem still dey calculate pattern 4 the test wey we don write since? Lol.. Guy them don mark dat tin finish so the ppl wey pass don enter list of Srd candidates. Na logistics shell dey do now 4 SRD. Test don go since, even if u wan do integration by parts, wetin don dey, don dey.

Na only God!
    gzl and iHustle like this.

I totally agree with @lockheeds submissions. You cant get 5 answers right out of five and then do better than someone who got say 17 out of 30. The logic doesn't follow through as the test was time as well as accuracy based. But its not the real bone of contention here. Shell would take the CART (those columns on leadership experience etc), Host community, age as well as performance into cognizance whilst shortlisting people. After that it would be part merit and most man-know-man. Dont ask me how i know.

@lockheed, well done man. I undastnd u vividly.

@oblongatar-lol at d 'dnt ask me hw I know'. Hmmmm. U said its "part merit and most man-know-man". Wots ur source?

@lockheed,u just "hit †ђξ nail on †ђξ head".....lol,nice assertions there.quite encouraging

+ Reply