+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 101 of 205 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,313 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

@Edgard. what if u score d same percen wit someone but attempted a higher numbr of questions?

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    @Edgard. what if u score d same percen wit someone but attempted a higher numbr of questions?
    I don't understand what you mean, you are asking me too many questions. This example can help: a person who attempted 16 questions and got 15 correctly scores higher than someone who attempted 30 and got 21 correct.

wht abt atempting 20 and getting 18. Does he qualify mor dan dat of attemptin 16 n getting 15 correctly?

THE BITTER TRUTH ABOUT SHELL RECRUITMENT.
    1. Regional Chances: Delta, rivers, Bayelsa have better chance of coming in than any other states, their pass mark is different from other guess its 55% compare to 65% for others.
    2. Age difference: the young ones have better chances of coming in compare to the older ones.
    3. From Point 1 Niger delta have 40% slot why others have 60%. You don't bargain, that's part of the MOU.
    4. IM, man know man, that is purest way to join the company. Its either your score in the test is overlook or you are given a solved question which you must not leak out, only to ursef alone. And during the SRD; they ll notify the assessors and tell them your name.
    5. Qualification: masters and 1st class guys who perform very well have upper hands to 2:1 guys which is the normal thing, you can comfirm from guys with past xperience.
    6. Best Performers: Your performance during the test is very important if you must be called for the next step, which is normal.
    7. Federal Slot: Very important, if you have highly connected person, i mean hihgly connected political who has influence over petroleum matters, he/she can do it, mind you not all politicials can do it...
    8. Disciple/ Course of Study: Go a long way to play an important role here, slots for each disciple matters a lot and its consider based on your score, so if you score higher in your particular disciple you have a better chance to others.
    9. Finally; the pass marks are
    (rivers,bayelsa and Delta) is 55% and 65% for other, even after the SRD, that's why some guys are still in the waiting list, they do pass the cut off mark but others did better than them, they can still be consider if their scores will be higher than the next intake, so their chances are still tentative, unless they have an insider to influence it for them, they must call them, any manager can do that for them, bcos they exceed the cut off mark.
    In all let's pray for our success... God knows best.
    Bros one luv pls if my comments here is a hurts, pls administrator kindly delete it.
    Thought people should know, so they can weigh their chances very well.
    EdgarG likes this.

please where is the center for the shell test in ph today

Aha! Let the conspiracy theories begin. Give a rest dude. If you make it, you make it.
    iHustle likes this.

Very well spot on @DIVFAVOR, it really puts me in a sober mood though, esp dat i see myself as an underdog. Well, i know too put mind like that again sha! The God who has taken me this far, will not let me down. It is well

Quote Originally Posted by theo_magic View Post
    The God who has taken me this far, will not let me down. It is well
    well said... HE will get us there...

Conspiracy this, man know man that, 55% this, 65% that...I no wan know. For me it is not by might...No man will take my space.

@DIVFAVOR I guess these info and cut off marks arrived the forum a bit late-I believe most peeps who wrote the test are familiar with all these.Catchment ,quota system,cut off marks,negative score,godfatherism ;Generally, have being the tradition in our university entry examinations(UME) yet we immerged as top graduates,so it should not diminish our moral at this time.Obviously,you have not taking into consideration,the group work interveiw,presentation during the interview and how it affects ones gross score during selection.The source of your infomation therefore needs to be reviewed perhaps it is OLD SYLLABUS-I say this cos two of my classmates(2.1 graduates) in the university went through this same process in 2011 and are working with shell ask as speak to you right now(both are 29yrs and av CCNA and some field experience)-from all I gathered from them as I followed their recruitment process SHELL usually ends up recruiting candidates with strong personality and skills -these become clear when they give u a problem case study and ask u to profer solutions based on your skills and previously acquired knowlegde ,yes it is competitive as you have highlighted but your test and interview performances counts ahead of your Godfather's consent.I will like to encourage everyone to please keep hopes high till SRD because cut off marks for 2013 have not yet being decided-What is yours may pass you by if you loss Faith!
    Orichimarou likes this.

thnks seudocode, nna m ppl like u we want o, no b hope crashers n faith subduers. Kip saying it, dnt stop talking n wen u stick to d Word, u must surely bk with a testimony.

(crying....)
    Seudocode, do u have a strong personality?
    Do u have CCNA? Do u presently work in an Oil Company?

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    (crying....)
    Seudocode, do u have a strong personality?
    Do u have CCNA? Do u presently work in an Oil Company?
    You are an active comedian . . . remember we are in mourning period, this your comment has made me laugh out so loudly that pple started asking what. Why are u crying?

+ Reply