+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 108 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

SLB We are ready

Hi drahusfare, any news from your end?
    Hi doziej84, how far? How many sat for the test that day? Which position did they call you for? Hoping to read your good news here.
    @all hopefuls, let's keep hopes alive. Any latest developments from your ends?
    Just to keep the thread alive till GOD finishes his good works...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test

My dear christian broda,wishin u susex
    d

Yes! GOD can do it.

@f2jonat, thanks for 'buzzing in' and for your good wishes too. God will answer our prayers...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Yes! GOD can do it.

@all hopefuls, how una dey today? Wetin dey happen for una side? Well, for my own side, I thank GOD say him still dey take care of me. Na GOD go everly do the best... I just say make I wake this thread this midweek. A be, how una see am?...

Hello every1.i believe with faith in GOD that i am successful.But even as the countdown begins to hearing 4rm them,has anyone who sat 4d test on 2/2/2010 in P/Harcourt heard a tip off whether fact or rumour because my friend said his cousin was contacted via phone inviting him 4d interview stage.please house,let anyone confirm the authenticity of this [email protected] have read and followed this thread 4rm ur 1st post.i seems not to understand your stance.have u bn invited 4d interview?if yes,kindly give us a clue about it to serve as guidelines to the hopefuls...success is mine

Yes! GOD can do it.

@osasdiddy, thanks for 'buzzing in'.I Thank GOD too that you've been following this thread from day one. So you can find the answers to your questions within. First of all, how many sat for the test that day and what position were you called for? They addressed you guys that day, right? They are always friendly, atleast telling you guys how many they need.
    For the interview? It depends on the position you were called for. So respond so that others could help.
    For the friend that told you something? Your response will/might determine something. I'm not posting in parables.
    One love that's the SLB's way of life!
    GOD will finish his good works for I strongly believe that.

May Jehovah answer my prayers in Jesus name. Amen

@hademe ejime, your qualities are good and is also needed in the Job market. So what can we do for you here?

@maxweber, 10ks bro 4 d gud wishes, i wish u d same,notin yet 4rm my end, still hoping, i heard there were abt 64 guys dat wrote d test on feb 2nd, from petroleum, electrical, mechanical, geology dept etc. I heard also dat slb has lots of job dis period so they will b recruitin a gud numba of persons. God will do it in slb. CHEERS
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

Maxweber,
    Don't worry just trust in God all all things will be fine.U ll give testimony someday i tell u.

God reigns supreme.

We were about 60 plus that sat 4d test on 2/2/2010.Though they didn't tell us the number of candidates they intend to employ.But i do believe that they need to up their manpower massively based on news making the rounds that they are keying in to the local content policy as a way of repositioning the coy.

May Jehovah answer my prayers in Jesus name. Amen

@drahusfare, I am saying a very loud Amen to your wishes from my end here.
    @nosakhare888, Thanks for 'buzzing in'. Yes oh! GOD will surely answer our prayers.
    @osasdiddy, "...keying in to the local content policy as a way of repositioning the coy". I commend them for that. So my guy, don't lose hope. I wish you an interview call. It can come at anytime. But keep in touch with the guys you sat the tests with. God works in a way that we may not understand as humans. Somebody once posted in this forum that SLB is for the "Big Boys Pikin, no insider no SLB" but I said to myself that I can make it by GOD's grace and in fact, GOD is in control... Hope you've found some tips for interview within.
    @all hopefuls on this thread, thanks for your contributions in keeping hopes alive. May our hopes never die...

@maxweber,kindly repond again to this post in your thread more explicitly.thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by drahusfare
    @max, am hapi 4 u, pls wht is ur dicipline (mech or elect)? Hw many of u were intavwd on dat day? Did u present wit power pt? Were u given practical? 1 luv

@maxweber,kindly repond again to this post in your thread more explicitly.thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by drahusfare
    @max, am hapi 4 u, pls wht is ur dicipline (mech or elect)? Hw many of u were intavwd on dat day? Did u present wit power pt? Were u given practical? 1 luv

+ Reply
Page 18 of 108 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast