+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 68 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

Re: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Square65 View Post
    Na wa for dis pple o! Wrote the test October 30, 2010 in Lagos, was notified as being successful on January 17, 2011 (see below). As I dey type, I never see their brake light ever since!! All I have to say is "God dey".Dear CandidatesCongratulations!We would kindly like to inform you that you have successfully passed our first Field Engineers / Maintenance Engineers / Petrotechnical Engineers Recruiting Assessment day in Lagos ( 30th Oct 2010 ). We will let you know in due time the schedule and location for the second assessment day.For any further queries that you might have, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or via phone.Thank you and best regards,Aaron Nana NonoNGA Recruiting & University Relation ManagerSchlumberger Oilfield Services
    I will advice you to reply that mail. make it as formal as possible

Originally Posted by Square65 Na wa for dis pple o! Wrote the test October 30, 2010 in Lagos, was notified as being successful on January 17, 2011 (see below). As I dey type, I never see their brake light ever since!! All I have to say is "God dey".Dear CandidatesCongratulations!We would kindly like to inform you that you have successfully passed our first Field Engineers / Maintenance Engineers / Petrotechnical Engineers Recruiting Assessment day in Lagos ( 30th Oct 2010 ). We will let you know in due time the schedule and location for the second assessment day.For any further queries that you might have, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or via phone.Thank you and best regards,Aaron Nana NonoNGA Recruiting & University Relation ManagerSchlumberger Oilfield Services

Square65, 1st i say a happy New Year and a Peacefilled 2012 to everyone.All those seeking Jobs, God in His infinity Mercy will listen to your out call this 2012.
    October 30th,2010, I was in that same Hall with u in Ikoyi, Lagos.Recall we were told told that the interview will be in 2 weeks which was true.SLB did conducted d interview though i dont know d group interviewed.January 17th 2011, I also got that same email at a period i had 4gotten abt the SLB test. March 4th/5th, 2011, some of those on that mail of 17th Jan 2011 were interviewed along with those who did test in Feb 2011.Again, i didnt hear any feedback until May 2011 and was invited for Segment interview, though i was unsuccessful in this interview.And all those successful have resumed, attended OFS-1 and even done with School.
    However, i am glad that i serve a living God, a God that doesnt work in the way of men.God gave me an end of the YEAR gift which is a SLB Job offerjust less than 2 weeks ago (dEC 2011). So i am glad to inform you that God is a merciful God and He worketh NOT in the ways of Men. Go on your kneels and ask God to send His angel to the SLB recruitment team, send a reminder email to them (pls make it Professional) and call Aaron.
    Trust God, this 2012, you will tell the house you r on ur way to SLB orientation (OFS-1) by the Grace of the Living God we serve.God will NOT 4get u.
    Once again, happy new year.

Congratulations!!! to Kuns4real. Wish you a successful career with SLB.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS.Based on your own experience,how was their segment interview?
    Quote Originally Posted by kuns4real View Post

Square65, 1st i say a happy New Year and a Peacefilled 2012 to everyone.All those seeking Jobs, God in His infinity Mercy will listen to your out call this 2012.
    October 30th,2010, I was in that same Hall with u in Ikoyi, Lagos.Recall we were told told that the interview will be in 2 weeks which was true.SLB did conducted d interview though i dont know d group interviewed.January 17th 2011, I also got that same email at a period i had 4gotten abt the SLB test. March 4th/5th, 2011, some of those on that mail of 17th Jan 2011 were interviewed along with those who did test in Feb 2011.Again, i didnt hear any feedback until May 2011 and was invited for Segment interview, though i was unsuccessful in this interview.And all those successful have resumed, attended OFS-1 and even done with School.
    However, i am glad that i serve a living God, a God that doesnt work in the way of men.God gave me an end of the YEAR gift which is a SLB Job offerjust less than 2 weeks ago (dEC 2011). So i am glad to inform you that God is a merciful God and He worketh NOT in the ways of Men. Go on your kneels and ask God to send His angel to the SLB recruitment team, send a reminder email to them (pls make it Professional) and call Aaron.
    Trust God, this 2012, you will tell the house you r on ur way to SLB orientation (OFS-1) by the Grace of the Living God we serve.God will NOT 4get u.
    Once again, happy new year.

P14real. ao work. Its Seyi ur man. Na wa o. Long time. Slb struggle......

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS.Based on your own experience,how was their segment interview?
    Like i said, i was NOT successful in the segment interview.Mine was a mess bcos it started and ended with same statement 'We cant employ you bcos ..........' u have experience so u cannot justify y u wish to quit ur current job,so if u can quit it means u will also quit from here. That was how mine went.Sad one though but God is faithful.

I must have read it wrong.Don't worry,it is still going to be yours.I was actually actually seeking for technical details in the interview.Anyway,thanks.
    Like i said, i was NOT successful in the segment interview.Mine was a mess bcos it started and ended with same statement 'We cant employ you bcos ..........' u have experience so u cannot justify y u wish to quit ur current job,so if u can quit it means u will also quit from here. That was how mine went.Sad one though but God is faithful.

I applied for field engineer position like four months ago.... I haven't been called for any test.... Should i re-apply? Or will re-applying nullify my previous application?

What segment did you go to? Those guys can be dubious you know. When you come around without experience, they want to have experience. When you have experience, they want to you to be a green horn

Smile Re: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

pls guy i need to knw how u guys apply for job tru schlumberger.pls any one in the house that can put me tru.i av bn to dere website bt still finds it difficult sending my cv.cos i learnt dey collect cv's anytime.

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

Just go to www.slb.com/careers

i wrote there aptitude test on 18th June in ocean-view hotel,but up till now i haven't heard anything from them,at least to know my fate....pls is there anyone in the house having the same issues? is there hope for me? because i didnt get any reply saying i passed or failed the test...nothing up till now.what could be the reason...i need answers friends!

Quote Originally Posted by orisamika View Post
    @agape001, i neva knew pple still hang on dis Slb issue in dis forum. After d feb test, interview was conducted in PH first & Lagos last. According to what I heard, HND guys were invited from d feb test group with one BSc from last yr Nov test group in PH centre, while in Lag centre HND guys from feb test group were invited from d feb test group with some BSc from last yr Nov test group. So in conclusn, I think dey've not call d sucexful BSc guys in the feb test group. All d BSc guys i contacted den have not been invited even till now. Slb is used to keeping pple waiting. Any body with other info?

Good morning Pals, plz can anyone tell me hw and when do they request for graduate trainee/employment cos av been trying to get along with them but only see ppl comment on the interview with one knowing when thy called for the submission of CV. plz how do i seubmit my CV? I raad Mechanical Engineering. Thanks.

+ Reply
Page 68 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast