+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 108 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

God will certainly do it in his own due time

@doziej84, how was the test that day? I'm wishing you success.
    Well, by GOD'S grace all is and will be well. I thank HIM because it is through his undeserved kindness that he has given mankind "comfort and good hope"
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test

Thank u guys 4 ur support, the past questions were very helpful. We were tested on maths & mechanical reasoning. The Test was okay & by his grace expect 2 hear positive 4rm dem. Maxweber & drahusfare, thanks a million 4 ur support. God bless

@13 guys, I am really happy for you all
    @Resource Givers, we all owe a lot to as many as are very free at sharing what they have and what they know with those who need it, you guys are too much, your labour of love will never go un-rewarded, because what you make happen for others, God will make happen for you.

@doziej84, am hapi 4 u, i wish u d best in d intavw wen u ar called. @all hopeful, GOD will finish his good work 4 us in slb.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

Just 'buzzed in' since today. May JAH'S name be sanctified to times indefinite. Well, @doziej84 thank GOD almighty for everything because "we are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done." May JAH receive all the thanks and praises. Wishing you an interview call as I still pray for JEHOVAH'S favor concerning my own interview result.
    @drahusfare, wishing you success also, GOD is capable of doing anything at all.
    @Tripple-C thanks for 'buzzing in' and for your good wishes. We shall make it by GOD'S grace.
    @all hopefuls, SLB is ready to welcome us, as we are determined to give our best. Yes oh! To make People, Technology and Profit so as to maintain its leadership position.
    Goodnite guys...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Today should be a happy weekend as we anticipates a week that should bring good news as regards our expectations, calls, offers, invitations or whatever good we wish ourselves by GOD'S grace.

Thank GOD for a new week. Hoping for a good news! Hope is very essential to keep us moving. All other virtues may leave you but hope can never abandon you. It stays with you till death. No man can possibly live a second longer without hope. Trust in GOD and in his wonderful promises for he will never fail us.

Hello fellows, please i want to know if SLB have done any pre screening test in lagos centre. If not any idea when its coming up... Urgent response pls, Thanks.
    G

May JEHOVAH answer my prayers

@willyWilliams, Well from my own end I don't have idea if that has taken place or when it might be. But all I know is that they'll call you base on what you applied for, what you have and what they need at a given time. Mine even came unexpectedly when I was even far away from where I base. So do your best because GOD can do the rest. GOD can work in a way we can't easily comprehend.
    @all hopefuls, how una dey? Well, let's see what this week will bring. Wishing everyone a good week ahead.

@maxweber thanks 4 that little info. But i am aware SLB has done in port harcourt,

@doziej84, which venue was the pre screening test SLB did on 2nd of February?

Urgent response from anybody that did the test on 2nd of feb, thanks.

@ all SLB hopefuls, wishing you good luck this new week.....
    G

@willywilliams, the feb 2nd pre-screening test was the 4th time slb is conducting test in PH since dec last yr & am nt sure they called base on location, jus apply 4 a position on their site & wait prayerfully, u wil b called. @maxweber & all hopefuls, wishin u a blessed week ahead.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

May JEHOVAH answer my prayers

@drahusfare, thanks for your good wishes. I'm wishing you the same, likewise to other hopefuls.
    @willywilliams, from what drahusfare posted, I can now recall that the day I took mine that some came from Lagos, Kaduna etc. So just be hopeful. But it comes when you don't even expect it.
    GOD can do it oh!

SLB here we come by GOD'S grace

@willywilliams, thanks also for wishing us well here. @hopefuls, May this week bring a good news call...

+ Reply
Page 17 of 108 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast