+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test

@dozie, i hv been tryin 2 send it but yahoo attachment is given me probs. I hv attached it wit dis post try downloadin it lets c hw it goes.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

maxweber

It is not over till we get there. Who knows what's next? Everything in GOD'S hand o! God will do it...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by drahusfare
    @dozie, i hv been tryin 2 send it but yahoo attachment is given me probs. I hv attached it wit dis post try downloadin it lets c hw it goes.

DRAHUSFARE DONT KNOW WATS HAPPENIN BUT DOSENT SEEM 2 DOWNLOAD.

please somebody should hint me on how to go about the slb pre-screening test application

God will do it in SLB

@ukpola, please go to their site and submit application in your area of intrest. SLB will invite you when they have an opening that suits your qualification and when you meet the criteria they want. Infact, SLB's database is one in town. Try it out.
    Hey, may GOD finish his good works towards me. God is really surprising me o! Well, I've always known that HE works in a way beyond any human comprehension. He never disapoints. God can always do it. He really wants the best for everybody o! Let his name be sanctified to times indefinite.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

God will do it in Schlumberger

@all hopefuls, how una dey today? Hope all is well. Well, let's maintain a healthy sense of humor no matter the challenges in live. Infact, that can add up to the Schlumberger way of live!
    Yeah, someone mentioned about a test slated for 2nd Feb., so those that participated how did it go. Wishing you guys success as we also will love to enjoy your experiences. One love house. United we will stand and divided can be disastrous.

God has done and will do everything He said He would do and more. When things do not happen as soon as we would like them to or when we have waited as long as we think we should or when that break through takes time we can find ourselves in doubt. We get anxious and wonder where God is or if He heard our prayers. All sorts of things enter into our mind and the wait seems endless. We try to be patient, but it seems as if it is taking forever.

We often ask, "When God...When?" Often in my life as I prayed about certain things I have felt so anxious, even impatient at times. Sometimes to the point of saying, "Will this thing ever happen?" Other times asking, "Did I hear God clearly?" "Did I get my signals crossed?"

Then I began to doubt and question what I thought I knew. At other times I tried to work it out myself and just got in God's way. It is hard to be patient and wait, especially in today's world filled with instant gratification. However, we must be like Abraham who had the faith to believe that God would do what He promised. The Bible tells us that Abraham staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform (Romans 4: 20-21, KJV.)
    L

God will certainly do it in his own due time

I thank GOD for his patience towards humans. So as imitators of GOD been patient will also make his heart rejoice. Though as humans it is never easy to wait. But all I believe is that he will never allow his loyal ones to totter. Most times we may ask questions like the ones my friend MOBILO posted, that wouldn't be bad because we are mere mortal imperfect humans. But GOD understands and he has answers to all our questions. He will certainly grant anyone that asks the peace that excels all thoughts and also help us to patiently wait.
    Feb 2, guys how did it go...

gzl

@MOBILO, I find myself in dat situation often times but I try to always remember God's word in Habakkuk 2:3 (For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: THOUGH IT TARRY, WAIT FOR IT; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY COME....)

@maxweber, u know gree talk about MANTRAC again? Anyhow,I know say levels don change.Na SLB b d thing now,e don tay wey u send MANTRAC.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl, my guy you too funny. I just dey laugh so tey tears dey come out from my eyes. Wetin man go do when GOD say o boy go to Macedonia. Na GOD get the final say o! But for own part we go dey hope for the best. Anyway sha I go dey praise my loving GOD dey walker as I dey wish everybody in the house success. GOD go make everybody shine and people go dey shout oyoyo when GOD'S blessings go come. My guy thank you very much for buzzing in.
    @all hopefuls, how una end dey?... I thank GOD for my own side sha, because hence life dey hope suppose dey.

gzl

@maxweber, I'm happy 4 u. My testimony is really at hand & I'll let d house know wen it comes.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Yes oh my guy GZL, We shall certainly share our testimonies here one day. All that I believe is that GOD wants the best for everyone but presently the whole world lying in the power of the wicked one satan the devil makes it seem as if GOD does not care for us. HE certainly does and will change everything for good at his own due time...
    By GOD'S grace we shall make it.
    Well, am still praying for GOD'S favor because HE is the giver of every/all good thing(s). May his holy name be sanctified to time indefinite.

Re: SCHLUMBERGER TEST FORMAT BELOW

Please send format to [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast