+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

maxweber

That's a good research but you've not even mentioned the position you were called for.
    The person you quoted provided tips that worked. All positions can't be the same. His questions were based on what he heard. Have you been invited? Remember that it depends on your position.
    The thread has been helpful. Just to start building up to the SLB way of life!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test

I applied for the post of a field Engr and i'm persuaded that's what i sat for during the pre-screening test.Though i'm yet to receive any reply because it isn't up to 2 wks we did the test,but i do have a positive mental attitude in jesus christ that i am a success.In that case,i wish to begin preparations prior the interview.i kindly implore you to be precise & timely in telling the forum whether or not u hav attended their interview and how was it like.u can ring me on 08067261547.i welcome extra cool

Thank God.

Your spirit is very commendable. Researching takes SLB ahead of its competitors. In this thread you can still find the interview tips for the Field Engineer positions. Most questions you will be asked is from the answers you give them. Oral interviews can't be exactly alike for all candidates for the same position. Please, don't take this thread for granted. How was your test? Can you find a helpful tip in the thread? One of those who sat for the test the same day with you buzzed in and told us that the tips and even some sample questions were helpful to him. So work with somethings you've found out in this thread. Ours was oral interview.
    Wishing you success...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-selection test

@dMembas of ds thread, I hail thee. Jus wnt 2cheap-in a li2 abt SLB rcruitment. One major tin I wnt 2advise s dt u al must xcise patience.I did dea test & inteview sinz aug 2008.Til nw hvnt resumd wrk wit dem.Al I get from dem s dt am on dea waitin list.Same wit some odas 2.Wen I enquird,ws told dey placd embargo on dea rcruitmnt.Til den hv bin waitin 4dea cal. Anoda tin is dFact dt I bliv dey mite hv cald intaview 4 abt 3-6 ppl out of d 60 dt took dtest.Dey dont select mor dan 8-10 4intaview.& once invitd 4intaview. Its as gud as gotin dJOB. So pls confirm if nobody as bin cald. During my time,only 6 were cald 4intaview out of 120 dt wrote d test. & dey cald 4intaview widin 72hrs. Wishin u al victory.

There is hope

@fioyegold, thanks a lot for 'buzzing in'. Your advice and tips are very much appreciated. That shows that your are already building up to SLB's way of life! By GOD'S grace we shall make it.
    @all hopefuls, patience is really needed.
    Well, just to keep hopes alive.

HELLO GUYS, UNA DON DEY MAKE ME FEAR 4 THIS FORUM.I WROTE A TEST ON FEB 2, WE WERE TOLD WE WOULD BE GIVEN A CALL 2 WKS FROM DAT DATE.
    WHICH ONE IS IF U WRITE SLB TEST, IN 72 HOURS, U WIIL BE CALLED. AM I MISSING SOMETHING.

MAX WEBER, SAW UR POST ON KPMG. MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE,NEITHER SHLD ONE PUT ALL HIS EGGS IN 1 BASKET.

GUYS DAT WROTE ON FEB 2, HAS ANYONE HEARD SOMETHING

SCHLUMBERGER CALLING 4 INTERVIEW

Has any one recieved schlumberger invitation for interview by email? I recieved a text message telling me to check my email for details of interview but did not recieve any email from them. the interview is for the test done on the 2nd of feb. in port harcourt. anybody wit any info pls help.

Re: SCHLUMBERGER CALLING 4 INTERVIEW

with info about the date and requirements for the interview

SLB we still dey oh!

Yeah, doziej84 welcome.
    Abeg make una answer doziej84 questions. A be make we ask fioyegold? Na him give us the info. OR e get anybody wey write the test on the 2nd wey dem don invite for interview? Make the person brief us. One love ma people.

@
    Quote Originally Posted by doziej84
    HELLO GUYS, UNA DON DEY MAKE ME FEAR 4 THIS FORUM.I WROTE A TEST ON FEB 2, WE WERE TOLD WE WOULD BE GIVEN A CALL 2 WKS FROM DAT DATE.
    WHICH ONE IS IF U WRITE SLB TEST, IN 72 HOURS, U WIIL BE CALLED. AM I MISSING SOMETHING.

MAX WEBER, SAW UR POST ON KPMG. MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE,NEITHER SHLD ONE PUT ALL HIS EGGS IN 1 BASKET.

GUYS DAT WROTE ON FEB 2, HAS ANYONE HEARD SOMETHING
    Kindly check out a post by Pinkpanther....he said he wrote the test on 2nd and has been invited for interview.
    Wish you the best of luck!

Hello house, enough of the speculation iv got reliable info from inhouse.
    Nobody among the Feb 2nd candidates has beencontacted.
    Ya all should keep praying as mails will be sent to all successful candidates.
    Trust In God With all your Heart

@feb 2nd hopefuls,a friend of mine told me dat he has been invitd 4intavw schduled 4 wed 17th,i learnt dat 16persons wer invitd@fioyegold thanks 4 d info,HOPE is our surname in dis thrend.@all hopefuls wishin u d best.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

Re: SCHLUMBERGER CALLING 4 INTERVIEW

call the number to confirm detail of the interview since they have not sent you mail to that effect, but i doubt how they will send text without a detail mail for the interview. when is the interview and when did u get this message

+ Reply
Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast