+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

JAH is great!

Hi guys, never lose hope. God really cares.

Hey, the good news will not be hidden because GOD is always there for his people. And by GOD'S grace it will become manifest.

May our hopes never die.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

May JEHOVAH'S name be sanctified to times indefinite!

The door is really openning with a good news. An unexpected call on the 15-01-10 turning to a testimony of GOD'S favour. That GOD can do it should be the belief of everyone. There is no two ways about it that HE really cares. HE will never allow his loyal ones to totter. But the greatest of all; when HE will vindicate his universal sovereignty by means of his kingdom. As you do your job search also remember that because HE is the one that can sustain you through your career in this present system of things. So never lose hope because it will come.

Hey, thank GOD as SLB called two guys for medicals. Vaccinated in order to stand up for the task ahead. Hoping to deliver as expected of us. Still praying that everything works fine. May GOD guide and protect us as we join the SLB'S way of life! Where we talk of people, technology and profit. "Onward ever, backward never"

@all hopefuls, never lose hope. It will be fine. I wish all a fruitfull new week. May GOD grant us the good desires of our heart. Testimonies are the way. You have to believe it.

Thank you my people as I "buzz out" happily.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Thank GOD

Best wishes to all those invited for interviews.
    Prepare well and have a goodnight rest prior to your interview day. Be honest because they are in the system you want to join. Your answers leads to another question. Success shall be yours by GOD'S grace.

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test

Hi Maxweber.

I've followed your thread from the beginning till date and I truly admire your faith, belief and persistence

even in the face of uncertainties.

Keep up the good work and May God continue to guide you and others on this forum.

One love.

Thank GOD!

@uhonmora, thanks for your good wishes. We wish you well too.
    Yes oh! GOD can do it.

Thank you Jehovah!

May GOD help us. I believe that HE is going to finish HIS good works; for HE is good all the time.

@all hopefuls, there is a food-for-thought quotation that I came across today and it says "Every crises in man's life is a prelude to either a rise or fall, depending on how he handles his problems". I thought deeply over this and it strenghtened me the more. Please, think over that as it can boost your morale.

Hey, may GOD bless tomorrow with a good news.

Goodnight my people.

SLB we still dey oh!

Hi my people. How far? I believe say better go happen for this thread. Make JAH help us. Na HIM know when because na HIM be the greatest timekeeper. As it stands, everything dey happen in a way humans no go fully understand(most times unexpectedly). GOD really dey take care of us. I pray make HIM dey sustain us they go.

@all hopefuls, have a wonderful weekend. I love you all for you all are great.

Re: SCHLUMBERGER TEST FORMAT BELOW

pls i also need the test format.My email address is: [email protected]

Schlumberger

Hi all hopefuls in the house.

I dey throw-way salute.....

Glory be JEHOVAH!

Hi my people,
    The good news will certainly come by GOD's grace, and when it comes, GOD will receive the greatest accolades. I'm just happy this moment for some news and as I remember GOD'S superlative act of love to all mankind by sending his son Jesus Christ to redeem us from the bondage of sin and death it gladdens my heart. Be ready to celebrate this time.

May GOD bless this thread.

Hey, some guys said they were invited for interviews with SLB. I'm wishing them success from my end here.

@all hopefuls, Goodnight and have a beautiful weekend as we pray for a new week of good things.

GOD IS REALLY AT WORK ALWAYS AND FOREVER....

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test

pls u guyz, kindly tell us how the test was. the kinda questions that were asked? were there maths, electrical, english? pls kinda tel the subject that were asked. God bless

SLB

@tee-y, it depends on the position you were called for. You can find useful tips within this thread. But I know of Maths comprising of a little physics and Mechanical reasoning tests for FS positions. Though tests might change

Re: SCHLUMBERGER TEST FORMAT BELOW

pls i need also my email ad is [email protected]
    thanks

+ Reply
Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast