+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

Re: SCHLUMBERGER CALLING 4 INTERVIEW

@pinkpanther,my friend got d text & d mail, u hv 2 call d numba so dat d mail can b send 2 u cos d mail contains employmt form which u hv 2 fill & submit on d intavw day.i learnt d intavw is on wed 17th. Act fast gudluck.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

SLB we still dey oh!

@drahusfare, thanks for the info.
    @feb 2 guys invited for the interview, am wishing you guys success.
    @all hopefuls, 'onward ever, backward never'.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

SLB we still dey oh!

@pinkpanther, you have to request for the detailed email as quickly as you can. Congrats that you received an SMS. Thank you for informing the house atleast for the benefit of all those who sat for the test on the 2nd of feb. Wishing you success in your interview.
    For those not invited, never lose hope and never be discouraged so that your power won't be scanty.
    @drahusfare, thanks also for the info. about your friend's invitation. Tell him that people are wishing him well here. He can buzz in and share the joys with us oh!
    Interview processes really differs. There own goes with an employment form to be filled before their interviews.
    @all hopefuls, my best regards to you all. God will see us through...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@ pinkpanther and others that wrote the test on the 2nd Feb, can u please say wht the questions where like? what's the format and what would you advise any1 to study for. I am writing the test soon..PLEASE HELP ME....

the test is maths and mech reasoning, 36 questions each. with a little of electrical contained in the maths.

thanks pinkpanther, I take it there was no english language test and aptitude test. I was mainly discipline test. rite?

Hello house i got a mail, that i did not meet the average score for the pre-screening test.

To all who got similar mails, do not despair.

Thanks to SLB afor the opportunity. A big thanks to all in the house for your
    vital contributions.

Onward Ever, Backward Never.

Trust In God With all your Heart

Never relent.

@Andromeda, I like your spirit. You will make it by GOD'S grace. Thanks for encouraging others in your shoes.
    @all those who did not meet the cut-off point, please never lose hope and never be discouraged so that your power won't be scanty. "Onward ever, backward never" as Andromeda has already urged everyone.
    Thanks to SLB for sending feedbacks. May other organizations who are not doing so emulate them in that regard.
    @all hopefuls, GOD can do it. As it comes, never fail to give HIM the greatest accolades.
    Thank you my people...

Never relent.

Hey, today is 17th Feb., 2010. Hope it took place as posted by a good member of this forum. So guys, if it did hold, please, buzz in to share your joys with us. We are waiting to rejoice with you...

@all hopefuls, how una dey? Well, I thank GOD from my own end as him dey sustain me till now. I believe say him go do am for you if you believe. Make una no lose hope.

Just to keep hopes alive and to maintain my happiness as I take part in doing things I derive joy in.
    Thank you all forum members.

Never relent.

@Feb 2nd guys, how far?

@all hopefuls, am wishing everyone a very goodnight rest. May tomorrow bring good things by GOD'S grace. May HE continue to sustain us.
    Goodnight my people.

hello house, i just want to know if there is any company providing job opportunity now, if there is wat can i do. house i need help on that.

House, can anybody help me with SCHLUMBERGER email address. The one they used to invite people for this recent interview.

Thanks for ur help in advance.

One love

@samedoja, did u rit d apt text?if u did, is d same email they used in invitin 4 d text. Or u cud visit their site.(www.slb.com) 2 contact dem.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

+ Reply
Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast