+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 27 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test -

@oseri, pls kindly forward the message to me [email protected]
    Guys dat have been invited, does any of u have a bachelors degree or is it only those with HND?

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

Degree holders can also apply. just visit their site and apply. For all those that requested for the invitation mail should check their box.
    @maxweber, please help us if you have any information on the test pattern
    The best is yet to come

its like its for hnd grads now i guess that for degree grads might come soon so guys be expectant.
    r

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos
    its like its for hnd grads now i guess that for degree grads might come soon so guys be expectant.
    You can't be so sure. I only mention a friend and I with HND. Others who are invited should let the house know their qualification status
    The best is yet to come

Is gate crashing allow?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlandoejeh
    Is gate crashing allow?
    There is no harm in trying especially if you are close to the test location. It is my sincere wish that all that will be absorbed be from NHJ clubbers. Infact gate-crashing is allowed
    The best is yet to come

It is amazing that the Pre-screening test invitees seem to be comfortable with the single attached document of slb test format posted(Many thanks to the poster of the test format).I am sure that this nature of test has taken place more than three times,hence the need to have more than one test sample for proper analysis of how "things" will actually go.It is on this note that I want to appeal to the senior colleagues in the house to be of good help not only by supplying us with more test formats but also the actual break down of time for each section so that one could also practice with their "standard" time.

As to whether only HND holders were the ones invited, I am not too sure ,but one thing I know is that I have HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and three colleagues of mine who were also invited are HND graduates.As for prospective "gate-crashers",there is no harm in trial:not making any attempt at all is most "harmful".

Meaningful responses will be appreciated for the inquiry contained in the first paragraph. God bless you as you show concern.

Thanks to GOD for his goodness

Test questions may differ. But acquaint yourselves with basic mathematics and physics: Indices, logrithms, electricity: resistance and capacitance in parrell and series, motion etc. Mechanical reasoning like those in SHL GMAT.
    Develop ability to solve without using calculators.
    The test may look simple, but note that nothing is too hard or simple but your approach determines... Simple Mathematics they may say but you have to be precise and fast in your choices.
    Success my guys. Meeting at the top will be a good thing.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber, Thanks for the information. But only if you could be a bit specific
    The best is yet to come

@ Oseri, @Maxweber, could you please explain the meaning of this statement(the second sentence) as contained in the invitation: " You are expected to attend the Test Center nearest to you. Kindly confirm your test location and participation by email."

No offense please,I want to be sure whether the statement meant that we should send a mail back to them,stating whether we would be available for the test and where(test center) we wish to write it. And if that is the case, how soon should we do that? A loving reply will be cherished.

@ Oseri , you are actually someone I will like to brainstorm with as touching having a thorough preparation for the test.You can reach out to me(If you are not skeptical about involving yourself with a "scammer") via my mail box : [email protected] .This is meant to enhance a better communication probably via mobile phone.

Pls has any bachelor degree holder been invited? pls show urself

Quote Originally Posted by ojovictor
    @ Oseri , you are actually someone I will like to brainstorm with as touching having a thorough preparation for the test.You can reach out to me(If you are not skeptical about involving yourself with a "scammer") via my mail box : [email protected] .This is meant to enhance a better communication probably via mobile phone.
    That's so nice of you. The instruction is simple, choose a center close to you and reply the mail indicating your intention in simple and precise english
    The best is yet to come

+ Reply
Page 27 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast