+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Ptdf scholars thread

Re: Ptdf scholars thread

pls house, who knows if PTDF allows one to defer his or her admission to the next session? if yes, how do you inform them of your decision? thanks....one love.

Exclamation Re: Ptdf scholars thread

Quote Originally Posted by rikkyjnr View Post
    pls house, who knows if PTDF allows one to defer his or her admission to the next session? if yes, how do you inform them of your decision? thanks....one love.
    Guy, DON'T TRY IT OOOooooh. This batch could be the last to enjoy the scheme.

Dats d inevitable fact. For certain dis s d last nd final batch for PTDF OSS

Question Re: Ptdf scholars thread

Quote Originally Posted by sani4all View Post
    Dats d inevitable fact. For certain dis s d last nd final batch for PTDF OSS
    Guy, wats the source of your info?

4rm one of dia staffs. Bt better you call and confirm, bcos if u here it ur self dats when u will agree wth me

Important Information for PTDF Overseas scholars

If you are coming to the UK in September, then this news is for you. I know PTDF tries as much as possible to make allowance and maintenance payment to you. However, if you have some other plans running, this might not be fully adequate for you. I am talking from my experience as a former PTDF scholar at the university of Manchester. There is an easy way to earn some extra pounds between £15-£25 per hour no matter any part of UK where you are located. It is based on how much time you can spare in weekends as it is flexible. All you need is to be able to teach Maths , Physics , Chemistry and any other subject at the GCSE or A-levels. Check the sylabi on www.aqa.org.uk , www.ocr.org.uk , www.edexcel.com. This is somewhere between SSCE, UTME and university first year in Nigeria. All you need is to go to this website and register for free so that prospective students in the UK who need private tuition can contact you by the time you arrive in September onward.

Register for free at
    www.collegetutors.co.uk and send any email correspondence to
    [email protected]
    Landline : 01616610385

If you know the town your university is located, put the town under address and ignore specific address details except you know the specific address. If you are not sure of which town , then put any speculative town that you think you might be eventually as you can always update your details later. This is a good opportunity for you and it is my own little contributory secret to your smooth sail in the UK. I was already making about double PTDF maintenance even as a student while still having enough time for my studies.

Cheers
    Yemmin

Hello All,

Hope the admissions are coming in?
    Remember to inform the house of admissions gotten, challenges being faced or any other contributions.
    Two or more heads, we know are better than one.
    @ Sani4all: Could you please give us contact details for the PTDF staff? Or does anyone have contact details for Mr. Wariso?

Also, has anyone heard from Heriot Watt or paid Imperial Pet Eng. fee deposit?

Peace to us all....

Hello All,

After you get your admission and the ATAS Certificate approved. What next?

Is there anyone that has gotten uni of sheffield CAS no. @ lamaye, u wait like I've been doing 4 over a months

Over a month

hello peeps please who has been offered admission by imperial?

@kunlenxy, please write so i can understand. I should wait or I'm behind. what is the next step?

yemiin im not gettin dat registration stuff on the site u posted....pls explain it better for me.also im heading to cranfield is it possible to be accessed from there?..............yakmut how your journey na...........ehen guys ive just requested for my CAS from cranfield and they said it would be given in 10working days.............so i guess PTDF was working on our behalf all along.......cos according to the school its the ukborder agency dat issues the CAS number,sends to the school and the school sends to scholars.goodluck yall and to all those who wrote SHELL test....lets hope dat dis year is our TALE OF TWO TOWERS.
    r

+ Reply
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast