+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Ptdf scholars thread

Re: Ptdf scholars thread

Yoy can apply to the university of strathclyde- Check out advanced chemical and process engineering and the EEE department.
    http://www.strath.ac.uk/about/departmentlist/
    PTDF will accept any reasonable course that is related to the oil and gas industry. Mine is not very related to the oil and gas industry and I am about to finish my masters

@yakmut : but leeds university was not stated in the mail... how about newcastle uni.

have you forwarded leeds to them as your choosen sch?

@bigdaddie u can still apply 2 newcastle,it will also take abt 3days 2get a conditional offer pending on when your referees respond to their emails then it will be converted to unconditional,i'll recommend leeds because its a combinatn of env.eng'ng & project mgt while newcastle offers just env.eng'ng,but there's no harm in having 2,then u select your preferred choice,but whatever the case maybe i'll advise u finish all applications b4 this week runs out & update ptdf on the 1 u feel u'll wanna go 2

U guys can apply to university of sheffield they offer the course as environmental and energy engrg, heard d skool is a very good one

hi, fellow scholars. i jst nid help 4rm dos dat applied to imperial college regarding student e-service acct activation, cos when i tried verifying my details an error message do pop up and it reads 'database failure pls try again' and put a call tru dia ict unit and gave them my CID yet cldnt here 4rm them 4 5days, pls advice me on wat to do!

hi fellow scholars, am having issues wit imperial college student e-service acct activation, when i tried verifying my details an error mssg do pop up dat reads 'database failure pls try again' i put a call to dia ict unit and gave them my CID bt cldnt hear 4rm dem 4 d past 3days, i nid an advice on wat to do pls.

My guy, imperial conditions r jst too strict b4 givin out an offer. Dnt jst depend on dem alone, U jst need to apply 2 oda universities @ same tym

@sani4all thnx 4 ur piece, i hv appld to newcastle nd hoping 2 do same 4 oda sch's bt u knw we hv priorities in lyf. Thnx once again.
    xhale99 likes this.

I don't even knw if the ptdf guys are even treating our update on the portal they created. They are too silent

I knw dat ur 1st priority s imperial nd most of d scholars here in d forum. Bt jst for u nt 2 fully relay on dem givin u a harsh suprise @ d end of d day. Jst take experience 4rm yakmut nd odas dat hv'nt disclose dias.

hello guys,

did all your schools require TOEFL and IELTS before giving you the admissions.

@ big daddie: nope, Imperial, Heriot watt & RGU do not require TOEFL or IELTS. The fact that you were taught in English suffices for them.
    @sani4all: Imperial aint for everybody, my dear.... no offence meant.

Quote Originally Posted by aliceinwonderland View Post
    @ big daddie: nope, Imperial, Heriot watt & RGU do not require TOEFL or IELTS. The fact that you were taught in English suffices for them.@sani4all: Imperial aint for everybody, my dear.... no offence meant.
    i knw dat my guy, its mostly meant for 1st class nd 2-1 student which s the requirement of most of us here, if am nt mistaking

+ Reply
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast