+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF Scholars names posted...

PTDF Scholars names posted...

The names of the successful candidates have been posted in ptdf.cinfores.com. Congrats to u all.

Re: PTDF Scholars names posted...

Just log on to that cinfores website and u will see d link to check d names. But they have 363 names there as against d 450 people said they announced on d radio.

can sme1 tell what will hapen to the remaining numbers yet to be shortlisted

Its finally out...but people...do you all believe that out of 11 names published per state...only 3 to 4 could be by merit?

Thanks to DVT this house has most of the young and vibrant intellectuals in this country and in the diaspora, we need to speak up and be heard because if we keep quiet and not try to influence the decisions and actions that affect out future, then we can as well lose hope, drop our ambitions, live abroad and have nothing to do with this 'DAMN' country again except visits...but NO...we must speak up and be heard, talk and if possible fight with our heads to make the little changes that we can make to cause that much awaited ripple effect.

The same thing happened in Commonwealth, BEA (Bilateral Edu...Agreement), and all other government screened scholarships. The only one that is fair is Chevenin and Commonwealth Shared which the candidates are selected from the UK or by the schools applied to.

Ladies and Gentlemen...I admit I am aggrieved and if I can find people who share the same sentiments, then thats a start.
    If the papers, TV and Radio stations can support this then we'l have something to work with but the question is who else shares this sentiments AND is willing to make that noise?

WE HAVE TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR FUTURE!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@ P_O_P, I can understand the dissapointment you have in the system.

I'm a little relieved after seeing your post. I was actually beginning to think so low of myself that I couldn't make the list, but going by what you said I feel better. Honestly, if what you are insinuating is true, then we are in a miserable country. The aim of the award is to build and develop the intellectuals we have in the country; if we are sending people who don't merit it abroad, then we are all in a wild goose chase.

The examination was marred with irregularities and malpractice. A friend of mine told me that his younger brother who wrote in PH told him that the questions leaked before the exam. As if that is not enough, the manner in which the exam was conducted in batches, Lagos centre for one, gave some people opportunity to ask their colleagues wrote before them some questions about the exam. With all these, HOW CAN YOU GET THE BEST?

A few of my acquitances were successful and I'm very happy for them. As for me I'll continue to trust God for the best in life.
    I'm battle ready be to important and known for good in Nigeria. I'm set to have money and make it work for me.

+ Reply