+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Ptdf scholars thread

Re: Ptdf scholars thread

i just recieved my CAS This week and my ATAS was also just approved for cranfield university......any other in my shoes?
    r

One of the schools I applied to (Univ. of Manchester) said I should pay a deposit of 1000 pounds of show my letter of scholarship award before they give me a CAS NO.

They've also offered me accommodation, but still require that I pay a deposit first (via credit card) before I can accept the accommodation offer.

Does anyone else have this dilemma? I have less than 5 days to accept.

Ok Guys, Anyone else having this deposit b4 admission issue, please send me a PM stating your issue clearly. I have contacted Mr Wariso and he will be addressing our issues. Please do make sure that you will be attending the school in question however; it doesn't make sense to pay the nonrefundable depeosit if you will change your mind later....

See y'all @ the top in the UK...

Work Smart and Expect Success....

Alice-in-wonderland

@Aliceinwondaland cant u just tell people how u contactd Mr Wariso. I dnt know y dey av to go tru u xcept mayb u r his agent.lol,unfortunately we arent aware of dat. PM u 4wat? Am just saying on a lighter note. It is wiser ppl contact him personali,except mayb u wanto capture ppl data

Spacyzuma, same here o.Alice plz wats d way forward.help us. I have sending mails to ptdf but its been bouncing back.iv PMed you.expecting a reply soonest.Godbless

alice wats up wit dat na? give us his contact let us also chat with him........i would like to also contact him too......
    r

Dear Fellow Scholar,
    Good day to u all, I just want to find out may be PTDF give sponsorship letter to scholars during induction, this is line with my present job. I am presently working with a government parastatal but yet to be confirmed, but i want to still keep my job so wen i come back from my study i will still have some tin to fall back to, so i want to knw maybe PTDF gives sponsorship letter to scholars so i can use it to apply for study leave without pay maybe my agency will grant it . i will appreciate if any one has an idea as regard dis to share with me pls.
    i am patently waiting for your response
    Thanks and God bless

^^^ Yes they give. If it a federal/state government job, you don't have to apply to study leave without pay. There are hundreds like you who are paid even PTDF study leave because this is also a federal government scholarship! Goodluck.

phoneline can one start applying for the visa without waiting for the induction?
    r

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    phoneline can one start applying for the visa without waiting for the induction?

What! Seriously u said that! Why are you troubled sallymos. Please go and enjoy your induction before you set for stressful but rewarding Cranfied. PTDF would presidentially drive all those with complete documentation to embassy and visa application would be fun! you had get it before ur started travelling date! Please apply to Springfellow accomodation if u like to cook for urself. there are a lot of naija food. If i were you. I will carry two suitcases with rice, indomie, pepper, melon. ogbolor. ur N35 INDOMIE IS N110 in Uk.

But thick clothings from yaba. It may cost u £60( N15000) here. But as many jeans as u like. Come with cream( vaseline). You may not find here. Lastly come with malaria drug. Don't tell anyomne if u had malaria less you may be quarantined( isolated). Lastly, know sey oyibo nor get level. Black rule mehnnn!

fellow scholars u can meet oda scholars with xperience on fbook https://m.facebook.com/groups/145741602216162
    or better stil search 4d group:PTDF OSS MSC SCHOLARS 2012/2013. Thx u. @phoneline,seriously hw many suitcase u got?@sallymos ,hahaha calm down, we all in dis 2geda

fellow scholars u can meet oda scholars with xperience on fbook https://m.facebook.com/groups/145741602216162
    or better stil search 4d group:PTDF OSS MSC SCHOLARS 2012/2013. Thx u. @phoneline,seriously hw many suitcase u got?@sallymos ,hahaha calm down, we all in dis 2geda

Email(s): <[email protected]>, <oss_
    [email protected]>, <fubee2@
    yahoo.com> . Phone: 0987000570
    (Office); 08085257984 (Mr. Wariso); 08037879054 (Dupe, OSS Team
    member); 08069799190 (Mr. Isah)

+ Reply
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast