Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Ptdf scholars thread

Re: Ptdf scholars thread

please wen is the induction training

very good question @depacalon

they would let you know when its tym

from what i heard today,it shud b a week boring n cheerful session. It culd b any sunday from nw,cos i also heard d hotel is ready. Mr Wariso was nt on seat. May God give him quick recovry

Lightbulb Re: Ptdf scholars thread

Quote Originally Posted by khaleefa View Post
    from what i heard today,it shud b a week boring n cheerful session. It culd b any sunday from nw,cos i also heard d hotel is ready. Mr Wariso was nt on seat. May God give him quick recovry
    @Khaleefa, wats d source of your info? I think its too early for the induction cos most of the MSc programmes are starting in September, which is like two months away. I just hope we would be given ample notice before the start date of d induction to enable those of us who are workers to also notify our employers about our resignation.

@Windows7 i was at the ptdf building(area11)..i also ovaheard dem talking about deferments too..for those who stil have issues of deposits/sponsor ish,u can go to d buildng in abuja to get a letter dat will cover u for now b4 induction dats if u are close/or wanto...incase u wanto go to d building u may need number of som1 in training(down floor),so dat u wont b stranded at d gate.. Kind regards

if u r for sheffield,email the a copy of ur notification letter frm wariso and the link to the successful ptdf scholar. With that they will start ur processing

if u r for sheffield,email the a copy of ur notification letter frm wariso and the link to the successful ptdf scholar. With that they will start ur CAS processing. There is going to be a pre departure seminar at V.I july 4

Quote Originally Posted by kunlenxy View Post
    if u r for sheffield,email the a copy of ur notification letter frm wariso and the link to the successful ptdf scholar. With that they will start ur processing
    How long does it take to process ones CAS NO after emailing them ur notification letter? This is the sixth day I emailed them and am yet to get a mail regarding the CAS No. Please how did you go about it?

I applied to Univ. Of Salford, Manchester to study MSc. Health, Safety and Environment and i have sent d mail as well as the link address informing them that PTDF would be responsible for the payment of my tuition nd accommodation fees but they are still asking for an official letter. My admission status is still conditional offer nd no CAS number yet. Please, who can advice me on what to do next?

I will also like to know when the induction programme would be and what nd what documents to take along. Thank you. 1 love.

@titilomalu, if u are close to abuja,going to dia office to get d letter of proof wud b d best option,rada dan waitng. And induction should a around d corner.we wud recieve d email. U should cal d skul n ptdf too. Thx

windows......khaleefa is right.induction ought to be soonest because its at the induction we are gonna apply for visas which should be done three to two months before departure...(if ur leaving sept then u shud apply for visa by july latest dont u think so).So i think khaleefas info is on point.
    r

sallymos thx. The earlier the better. C u all dia by God's grace

+ Reply
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast