+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Ptdf scholars thread

Re: Ptdf scholars thread

ATTN ALL:

Pls I just got an IV for a CBT test at RSUST ICT Centre following my application for the NDDC postgraduate scholarship.
    I believe this was the same venue that was used for the PTDF test; So I'm appealing to all PTDF scholars & other PTDF test takers to contact me with any useful information wrt the test especially on the GENERAL SECTION QUESTIONS.

[email protected]

Thanks.
    Kind Regards,
    Specta Kaydi.

@catchdwind...u cant b so sure or specific as to d kind of question u'l b asked...one thing for sure is to keep an open mind..cos dey can ask u anytin(not stupid..lol)..fellow scholars will attest to dat...if u are versatile..u'd ok...best of luck bro

I just receive my CAS from sheffield

@ khaleefa...thank you for your reply. Pls is there any assurance that i would get the official letter when i go to Abuja bcos i'm based @ Lagos. Was dat what you did to get yours?

University of salford sent me a mail some weeks ago that they've contacted PTDF for the official letter nd they are yet to receive it. I was thinkn maybe it would be given to us @ the induction programme. I dnt even know what to do.

@ kunlexy...pls can you tell me what you did to receive ur CAS number. I'll really appreciate it. Thank you.

@kunle congrats
    @titilola, u welcomed..u can send the skul a copy of the notification/congratulatory letter as successful scholar we got earlier and d link to the list..buh i guess de prefer to av ur official letter...dis leavin u with dis options...1)keep calling ptdf informing dem dat ur skul av contacted dem n waiting for reply..2)if u wanto get ur CAS before induction,cos u dont want a rush rush/waiting for long situation...u shud go to Abuja and get it...or3)u can wait cos i was told d letter will b given on day1 or 2 of induction..if u are lucky u can scan it n send it to d skul n get ur CAS befor VISA application...best of luck dear...giving dat u in lagos..u may opt for options 1 or 3

@kunle congrats
    @titilola, u welcomed..u can send the skul a copy of the notification/congratulatory letter as successful scholar we got earlier and d link to the list..buh i guess de prefer to av ur official letter...dis leavin u with dis options...1)keep calling ptdf informing dem dat ur skul av contacted dem n waiting for reply..2)if u wanto get ur CAS before induction,cos u dont want a rush rush/waiting for long situation...u shud go to Abuja and get it...or3)u can wait cos i was told d letter will b given on day1 or 2 of induction..if u are lucky u can scan it n send it to d skul n get ur CAS befor VISA application...best of luck dear...giving dat u in lagos..u may opt for options 1 or 3

Quote Originally Posted by titilolamalumi View Post
    @ khaleefa...thank you for your reply. Pls is there any assurance that i would get the official letter when i go to Abuja bcos i'm based @ Lagos. Was dat what you did to get yours?

University of salford sent me a mail some weeks ago that they've contacted PTDF for the official letter nd they are yet to receive it. I was thinkn maybe it would be given to us @ the induction programme. I dnt even know what to do.
    You don't need to waste money travelling to Abuja. and can give them the link to the site where ur name is and tell them you cannot get your sponsor letter now till induction which u hope will be slated for July and that is the usual process of the scholarship body in Nigeria and you can't change this process! But why did u choose to go to Salford of all school when you have free access to limitless money. Most people that go to salfold are limited in funds. Whats happened to Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, York, Durham, Imperial, UCL, lancaster, warwick universitie? Maybe you should browse what schools that make up the russels group. Those are UK respected schools!

@phoneline i get ur idea..buh we all have choices....hahahahaha..skuls av courses which de r strong for n dose which de r weak for..hahahahaha..no one seems to mention cambridge or oxford...its on a light note o.....@titi make calls..convince ur skul..also call ptdf(training n education),to reply ur skul..cheers u all

@sallymos I'm having the same accommodation deposit issue you had with Cranfield; same deadline too. Have you been able to sort it out with them?

Quote Originally Posted by kunlenxy View Post
    I just receive my CAS from sheffield
    Please, after sending the link of successful candidates/notification letter to them, how long does it take them to respond and what is the next stage?
    What email address did you use? Is it [email protected]? just need confirmation because this is the 7th day of sending the link of successful candidates/notification letter and am yet to get any mail as regards CAS NO.

Got the accommodation issue sorted out. Pretty straightforward really.

@eeguru...pls can you send me the link of the list of successful scholars/notification so i can send it to Salford for the release of my CAS number? Thank you.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast