+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

Re: NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

@jesus army. welcome back d Field Marshal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    brethen,im sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.
    there is so much work and travelling.ive not sat on a computer for a long time.
    i cant give much details, but here is the findings.
    there was much pressure to cancel the process, even phillips consulting admitted to several flaws.
    however,the credibility and integrity of the GEJ adminstartion and ALLISON MADUEKE involvement will be in jeopardy.
    at the board meeting to make arrangement towards ladans burial, it was decided to complete the process, and manage effectively the hiccups.
    ED CS, was mandated to go to the next stage.
    check nexus alliance ltd, and youll see they have already commeneced trainig arrangements.
    its coming soon.
    i wont fight any one for all negative and disparaging comments...we dont have the time...God knows
    stay blessed
    @Jesus Militia, if you are really one of them, forgive my saying you are a Jesus Rebel Fighter...did you know that NNPC refused to cater for the transport fare of those that wrote the test? lets say cos of crowd, but mind u its our money, from our lands not theirs...ok...that aside...SAIPEM paid for all those that wrote their test last year...so so many close to NNPC population...NLNG refused to do, NNPC too refused, our mother companies, a foreigner did...think of it. Okay now, some few made it to the interview, borrowed to make it to Abuja, they told them to fill a form to give them room to loot and tamper the figure...no transport given, and you said they initially abolished the recruitment, PHilips admitted faults, is it innocent job seekers that employed them to bring d fault @first? No!

See, no one in Nigeria fear God truly, look yourselves inwardly, wht you are doing where u work or find urself, is it right? is it according to God's teachings? If you become minister tomorrow, God is gone in your life, lets stop all these hypocrisy about God, He cannot be deceived even though we can deceive humans...the gullible ones...

Thanks though for saying what you know, but it makes no difference, they are insincere! Period! How many will they hire at the end, maybe 1% of...sighs...

Arrangements to Bury Ladan, who is he to us? Nobody...he is gone, he should be forgotten cos he left no legacy, so why the noise about his death? unscropulous nation!...sighs...Ladan my ! He stoled our money from commissioner, to NPDC, to NLNG, to NGC, to NNPC, to etc...etc...is he the only wise man? ask yourselves, now you wnt to waste our money to bury a fraudster who scammed all our public funds....bulshits!

Quote Originally Posted by dustydee View Post
    Nigerian graduates need to organise themselves and force our lawmakers to do the right thing. Our educational system is bador so they keep saying and yet these multinationals keep bringing 'uneducated' people to take our jobs. I have a job but i feel your pain and unless action is taken, they will keep treating you like sh!t. Take steps and let us reform our country. Unfortunately I am out of the country else I would have volunteered to co ordinate the petition(*first) to the national assembly and take it up from there.
    @Dustydee, thanks a lot, you are amongst the handful that spoke well,specifically and factfully, not sounding celestial when we are on earth. If Christianity were like how most hypocrites in Nigeria see it, God wouldn't ever instruct The Israelites to invade a certain nation, He would have told them to gather around the Ark and pray even as enemy soldiers approach, but He still instructed them to fight at a particular time, now is the time for Nigerians, prime-moved by youths, should fight for an immediate turn around, else, it will go a longer century.

Meanwhile, if you followed all the other global rallies and revo...there were sponsors, the prime movers, some are in diaspora, some in the nation, so it doesn't matter where you are, so long as you have the zeal to make things happen in Nigeria...please dont relent, so many youths are dying to go with you, i am no 1.

We can make proper planing Dusty...pls i love the idea pls....thank you and dear beloved fellow youths, whether woring or not, lets support this move pls...even if i get a glossy job tomorrow, i cant stop fighting for the right thing in nigeria...so my grate grandchildren wont be in this tight corner i am today...so i wouldnt have to loot billions to keep for them....which is why our politicians and every other nigerian working in high ranking places are stealing and stashing them away in banks...cos they are uncertain about th future of their children and grategrands....lets do it right pls....prayer warriors, pray well well ooo..dont come!

Quote Originally Posted by kjosefa View Post
    @iHustle: Can you please reply this guy?
    WHY DID THE OCT. 1ST MARCH FAILED?
    1. Inproper arrangement. It would have been practically impossible for jobless youths who have no money to transort themselves to Abuja to have made it there, suppose...the organizer should have taken note of the fact that the majority of the disgrntled jobless and high-spirited youths in Nigeria do not live in Abuja, instead, Lagos, PH, etc...Abuja is a home for the thieves in Nigeria...

2. There were no leaders in the arrangement. There should hve been room to create heads of rallies or campaign, from each of the 36 states, comprising: A leader, secretary for documentation, Moderators (say 5); then pioneers of say 10. this would form the committee for the revolution in each state of the nation. these committees would be the agents of motivation and prime movers in each of their states, they would have to be holding their meetings at a selected center, maybe monthly or weekly...to organize and mobilize their friends, families, streets, etc...you should know tht some graduates dont visit this site any longer, some have lost hope and fate in finding job through online and etc....

3. For it to have been a success, after the above arrangements, it will be calculated if there were really youths ready to go on for the rally...and then, there should hve been three rally centers, viz: Abuja (if need be), Lagos, PH, and maybe Benin.

4. There should have been a facebook page for people to discuss the success of the arrangements before time, and to also motivate those that were not aware.

5. There should have been an arrangement with NTA, etc to please be there...

NOTE: I want us to start all over again, bearing those above points in mind, we can plan this one to take place at NTA headquarters in: Abuja, Lagos, PH, Benin, etc. If you guys are truly interested, lets start the planning. and pls both working and not working Nigerians should be join us, cos when u are working and your brothers and sisters are not working, they will be pressuring you, demanding from you and the much financial burden can make you loot, practice corrupt stuffs just to meet up with your much family financial obligations...but if they are working too, you wont be in much pressure...so dont be relaxed that you are working and your brothers and sister arent...and even your neighbors..cos they can plan to kidnap or kill or rob you. Lets join hands together! Thanks fellows!

Quote Originally Posted by jobfront View Post
    @Jesus Militia, if you are really one of them, forgive my saying you are a Jesus Rebel Fighter...did you know that NNPC refused to cater for the transport fare of those that wrote the test? lets say cos of crowd, but mind u its our money, from our lands not theirs...ok...that aside...SAIPEM paid for all those that wrote their test last year...so so many close to NNPC population...NLNG refused to do, NNPC too refused, our mother companies, a foreigner did...think of it. Okay now, some few made it to the interview, borrowed to make it to Abuja, they told them to fill a form to give them room to loot and tamper the figure...no transport given, and you said they initially abolished the recruitment, PHilips admitted faults, is it innocent job seekers that employed them to bring d fault @first? No!

See, no one in Nigeria fear God truly, look yourselves inwardly, wht you are doing where u work or find urself, is it right? is it according to God's teachings? If you become minister tomorrow, God is gone in your life, lets stop all these hypocrisy about God, He cannot be deceived even though we can deceive humans...the gullible ones...

Thanks though for saying what you know, but it makes no difference, they are insincere! Period! How many will they hire at the end, maybe 1% of...sighs...

Arrangements to Bury Ladan, who is he to us? Nobody...he is gone, he should be forgotten cos he left no legacy, so why the noise about his death? unscropulous nation!...sighs...Ladan my ! He stoled our money from commissioner, to NPDC, to NLNG, to NGC, to NNPC, to etc...etc...is he the only wise man? ask yourselves, now you wnt to waste our money to bury a fraudster who scammed all our public funds....bulshits!
    Watch it!!! So GOD does not strike your loose mouth. You're not in a position to judge anyone talkless of the dead. Even God does not rejoice over the death of a sinner. So what christianity are u prophesying. Judge not that yea be not Judged. I wonder why u would call some one a Jesus Militia or Rebel Fighter..... He has got his nickname, give yourself one.
    Administrator take not of all these loosed mouth fellas; you might have to disable some user accounts. Jesus Army simply told us what he knows which i think it is one of the best news have heard in a week. I hope and pray this recruitment process comes to an end and am among the successful one.
    lumzyjay likes this.

@jobfront, pardon me. I can see you're a new be who just joined this forum in july. Please note we don't disrespect people here in naijahotjobs. We only criticise constructively and use no abusive words. You have not made one meaningful contribution to this forum, so keep quiet when people like Jesus Army talks

@Dustydee, thanks a lot, you are amongst the handful that spoke well,specifically and factfully, not sounding celestial when we are on earth. If Christianity were like how most hypocrites in Nigeria see it, God wouldn't ever instruct The Israelites to invade a certain nation, He would have told them to gather around the Ark and pray even as enemy soldiers approach, but He still instructed them to fight at a particular time, now is the time for Nigerians, prime-moved by youths, should fight for an immediate turn around, else, it will go a longer century.

Meanwhile, if you followed all the other global rallies and revo...there were sponsors, the prime movers, some are in diaspora, some in the nation, so it doesn't matter where you are, so long as you have the zeal to make things happen in Nigeria...please dont relent, so many youths are dying to go with you, i am no 1.

We can make proper planing Dusty...pls i love the idea pls....thank you and dear beloved fellow youths, whether woring or not, lets support this move pls...even if i get a glossy job tomorrow, i cant stop fighting for the right thing in nigeria...so my grate grandchildren wont be in this tight corner i am today...so i wouldnt have to loot billions to keep for them....which is why our politicians and every other nigerian working in high ranking places are stealing and stashing them away in banks...cos they are uncertain about th future of their children and grategrands....lets do it right pls....prayer warriors, pray well well ooo..dont come!
    Take the lead, you have started this. I must however warn you of something. It probably seems to me you lack what it takes to lead people. People that have iniated changes are usually men of uncompromising principle. They watch how they talk, they engage in extensive consultations, they don't use vulgar and abusive languages and above all they stir away from sensitive issues like religion and respect for the dead. A leader is one who have all his thoughts organised and worked out. He envisaged what could be and what could not be and make plans as necessary. The reason why the initial one failed is because those who started it are not true leaders. It is exactly the same fate this country suffer and this is the point I have been making on this subject.

Next time, dont get personal, just make your points.Where you have to criticize any one's comments, do it constructively so the house can understand your take.Edit your posts as well.Jesus Army has made most sense with his comments and it is very timely too, i also got upset at a time when he started a thread and kept us all in suspense but he has cleared the air now and that's just the right thing to do.Kindly ask God for forgiveness because i know Jesus Army being a Christian has already forgiven you.

God bless jobfront
    God bless Jesus Army
    God bless NNPC
    God bless us all.
    jobfront likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWKEY View Post
    Next time, dont get personal, just make your points.Where you have to criticize any one's comments, do it constructively so the house can understand your take.Edit your posts as well.Jesus Army has made most sense with his comments and it is very timely too, i also got upset at a time when he started a thread and kept us all in suspense but he has cleared the air now and that's just the right thing to do.Kindly ask God for forgiveness because i know Jesus Army being a Christian has already forgiven you.

God bless jobfront
    God bless Jesus Army
    God bless NNPC
    God bless us all.
    Lolz...i see that i really got guys going nuts for attacking a Godfather...lolz....ok...all corrections assimilated...but some facts are mis-interpreted though...Jesus Army i am sorry...forgive...and please take a more faster lead....thankx....keep your god works....but for the dead, they are dead....lolz...they did nothing, i owe no apology for the dead...let the living be good and leave legacy so we can remember them....pls to NHJS...ACCEPT MY APPOLOGY...JESUS ARMY..AND CO...I ACCEPT ALL BLAMES, BUT WE STILL NEED A FORCE TOGETHER...WHETHER NNPC JOB OR NOT. THANKS ALL!
    LAWKEY likes this.

It is funny enough that we will celebrate on this contrary thread when our letters are released to us. And that is the way God works.

Unless Nigerian youths team up together to fight these corrupt people, i see no future for our children. the noose is going to tighten after January 1 2012 when deregulation comes into force. Why can't they a least start building the refineries before deregulating?prices will go up. and without jobs . . . figure it out.

I perceive self centredness, the proposed rally is not meant for just nnpc hopefuls, it is meant to be an icon of protests for tertiary institutions graduates who are jobless, or those whose close relatives and dependants are jobless.

If there must be any rally:
    (1) There should ad-hoc national leaders ( Convener must be a TRUE LEADER, seek for not more than 4 willing and dedicated hands to join him/her)

(2) A clearly defined goal that the rally must achieve( to be defined by the ad-hoc national leaders through a meeting(online)

(3) Job forums, electronic mails and Social networking sites must be employed ( this planning still within the national leaders)

(4) Venue and date for proposed rally to be decided by national co-ordinator

(5) A catchy name to be tagged on the proposed rally.

(5) Ad-hoc state co-ordinators(volunteers can send out mails and say in 200 words, what sacrifice they are willing to take), the national co-ordinators select the state co-ordinators for all the 36 states & fct from the entries.

(6) State co-ordinators will mobilize members from his/her state, and must commit on minimum members that will be mobilised to venue of rally.

SELF SACRIFICE
    IS THE WATCH WORD FOR A SUCCESSFUL RALLY, IF ALL YOU ARE THINKING OF IS GETTING A GOOD JOB, AND LEAVING THE POOL OF BLOODY JOBLESS OTHERS TO THERE FAITH, DON'T COME OUT TO PLAN THE PROPOSED RALLY.

I have a different opinion guys, i think our country is going through a swift revolution,and the most crucial aspect is in the Oil sector, our hopes will soon materialise and all these doubts in the status of NNPC recruitment will be over.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast