+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

NNPC, NLNG, etc are not recruiting sincerely. To start with NNPC, how can a company carry out recruitment for one full year? It means they don't need hands, they are just doing it for political flag off.

Lastly, pls GE-General Electric & Baker Hughes should be banned from operating in Nigeria...and their job oppenings should be banned outrightly too cos they only mock job seekers in Nigeria. they can never finish their recruitments, and they will start another one, just to appear like they are giving jobs to Nigerians when they actually don't. What is our senators and lawmakers doing about all these shits for Chrissake?

If a company truly is out to hire people, the recruitment should be at most three months. And interview results should be out in less than a week to avoid inner manipulations, if these job givers...are truly out for good! Please job seekers in Nigeria, we need a column in some national dailies to air our minds, and expose all these bulshits! Thanks all.
    iHustle and Benji Okparo like this.

Re: NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

@Jobfront. U spoke my mind sincerely. I think we need to have a pressure Group that will push and air our views and equally check these companies mocking innocent jobseekers. I am Solidly behind U.
    iHustle and jobfront like this.

@wonda, exactly we truly need it...please how do we go about it guys? lets put heads together and see what we can come up with...things are getting out of hand pls...thanxxx wonda...

Mobil, Shell, and other multinational recruitment process run for as long as one year. Sometimes, I come to Naijahotjobs and I wonder if we forumites actually understand what we propose to do. Do we dictate to companies how long it would take them to do their recruitment. Even if they decide to terminate the whole process, do we think we have any charge we can bring against them? Whether the process last one year or more, it is their perogative, my guys we can't do anything about it. We can only continue to pray they eventually conclude it soon and that we are fortunate to be part of those that will be taken.

@kjosefa: that's exactly what is killing us in Nigeria. everything we resign to fate. It's not entirely their prerogative, we have some rights as citizens and moreover, giving employment to citizens is part of their corporate social responsibility. So we are entitled to that
    iHustle likes this.
    What Will Be Will Be

@kjosefa, ask d old people how graduates were recruited wit somuch respect attached. I suggest u reason what am saying and u will undastand. Maybe Due to lots of Jobseekers we have arre now higher than d available jobs shaa... But still respect should be attached still.
    iHustle likes this.

@kjosefa
    my brother, you are right. prayer is the answer and it is only prayer that could make things work for good. lets keep praying to the almighty and he will see us through.
    BE PATIENT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE ALMIGHTY IS IN FULL CONTROL.
    CHEERS.

Quote Originally Posted by kjosefa View Post
    Mobil, Shell, and other multinational recruitment process run for as long as one year. Sometimes, I come to Naijahotjobs and I wonder if we forumites actually understand what we propose to do. Do we dictate to companies how long it would take them to do their recruitment. Even if they decide to terminate the whole process, do we think we have any charge we can bring against them? Whether the process last one year or more, it is their perogative, my guys we can't do anything about it. We can only continue to pray they eventually conclude it soon and that we are fortunate to be part of those that will be taken.
    The problem with Nigeria is that we dont face the fact...we shy away by claiming to love God when we dont...Nigerians don't love God like we preach and pretend..we are talking of fact and you are talking of praying...do you pray too to kill? maybe our senators, ministers, governors, etc pray too before they loot and share public fund meant for projects...pls stop all these our pretence of religion & be real for once. Nigeria need youth action not just prayer...thats why God gave us senses and all..look at Greece, America, Spain, etc...how they are protesting for little thing...are their condition worse than ours? and soon they would come out of it and we are here still praying....sighs...guys like you are always corrupt when you get in good position tomorrow, you will forget prayer, church or mosque...and do your loting.
    heleex and iHustle like this.

Hello NHJ's

Compliments of the day?
    This forum has been filled up with "The Good" "The Bad" & "The Ugly" but no one knows when these letters will be dispatched. Here comes the real say in this matter. I will tell that "ANIMONTEE" facts are the ears of “management” not “damagement”.
    I was reliably informed that the list has been sent for the final approval.
    Getting it signed by the higher authority is what is left and I pray that the fuel subsidy issue which is on ground will not set back the recruitment process.
    I say and will re-iterate, after that appended signature dispatch letters will be sent out to successful candidates.
    Quota system has been implemented that I will tell; more priority was given to oil producing states.
    Concerns will be how do we get the List? Nobody will show you the list so have that in mind.
    This info was eavesdropped which I really don’t think its priority, the main focus is for us to be identified as staff of this great organization.
    NHJ's any contrary opinion in d house speaks of forever remain silent.
    Tompolo reporting....

@jobfront: U see one thing I have learnt to do is to separate emotion from facts. Do you know how many people have fumed and shouted the way you did on this site and the ended up doing nothing? Whatever you think about me and God that's your headache. I am telling you that there is nothing you can do, you thought insulting me is what will solve your problem. If what u think is what you assumed is right carry placard and go to shell, total, nnpc and the rest. It is there they will tell you it where your right ends that other people right starts. Stop being unnecessarily penchant about this. I repeat in capital letter: "YOU DON'T DICTATE TO PEOPLE HOW THEY RUN THEIR BUSINESS". If you think you can do so go ahead and start your own business and have somebody telling you how you should recruit your employee. In any case this nnpc thing you are shouting about, who told you ll end up being called. If at the end of the day other are called and you are not, what will you then do? Watch how you talk man. If you don't believe in God, that's your headache.

Easy easy kjosefa! Dese companies are not to be blamed. Atleast dey'r recruiting when some are downsizing

Easy easy kjosefa n Jobfront! Dese companies are not to be blamed. Atleast dey'r recruiting when some are downsizing

@atsaam: When I talk about prerogative, I repeat the companies have prerogative to employ or not to employ. Imagine that you have a company, will you say because you want to provide jobs for the unemployed and go ahead and create vacancies you don't need? Companies (which nnpc is one) employ because vacancies exist and there are lot of bureaucracy involved in such process. If anger is to be directed, it should be against the government and not companies that were created to make profit. In other countries like US, anytime that unemployment is becoming a problem, what government do is to pump money into the companies for them to expand and create more jobs. To be honest with you, I have come to conclude that our problems in this part of the world is that many of us don't understand how systems functions. Many of us Nigerians, young, old are guilty of it. What our leaders do is just a reflection of our ways of life as people, our culture, our values and norms. Many of us when we become leaders cannot be better than those that are already there. They are the products of our perverted values just as many of us may end up being if we are not careful and start looking inward.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast