+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

Re: NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

As far as I'm concerned, only God's grace on a person's life can give him a job through these so-called recruitment exercises. I'm surprised that you forumites are just discovering the insincerity in the recruitment processes. Let me confidently inform you guys that today in Nigeria, before a job is advertised, people have already been employed internally. For security reasons I would have mentioned at least five establishments, corporate organizations and parastatals where I'm aware of such illegal recruitment arrangements. Who knows if this is the case with NNPC

Cbn under sanusi is culprit no 1!

The NNPC recruitment exercise will definitely be concluded.
    The hiccups experienced in the process have finally been dealt with, at a hurried board meeting to discuss Ladans death and burial.
    Phillips consulting and GGM HR made their presentation and reports. The PCL admitted that there were several flaws in the process, and really did a bad job, during the presentation, which led to claims and accusations.
    The test was said to be very elementary, for GT and EH, who may have completed school several years ago. The questions were vague had no direct skill related matrix,. The KPIs for the interview were not broadly favorable to skill and discipline.
    A general consensus was that the process should be halted. PCL carried on with the process without recourse to the age long practice of recruitment in the NNPC. A manager can recommend a person to HR for employment in his field. However, managers and above were sidelined. From the way PCL was carrying on, the big boys had no say. Time to get their pound of flesh, they determine the next process. Powerful politicians they are, even the minster knows the consequence of working without them.
    The minister gave a very passionate speech appealing to their consciences on the impact of a supposed cancellation. She spoke of another recruitment taking place in almost a year’s time that would build on these mistakes. Some didn’t budge. She spoke about her integrity and that of the Good luck administration. That broke the ice. Tempers became assuaged and it was ratified for the process to continue. The ED CS was given matching orders to ensure that the situation is properly managed, and hence forth, everyone is carried along.
    This is politics at the highest level. I think the minister is directly behind the action of PCL in not carrying the MGT along in the process really don’t know what this current marriage would lead to.
    It’s time the house got on their knees; the vultures in our nation are on rampage. I hope they won’t usurp people for their people. This week, there has been so many cvs and resume dropping and moving around. This carry along process must not affect the saints in the house. They remain untouchable. People whose blood is bitter.
    we have gone through this kind before, and remember, we came out victorious. this one too will fall like the rest.
    the power of our knees can break any combined force from hell.
    not a time to fight, pass blames, find faults, etc.......................we got here by HIS grace.... our eyes are still fixed on HIM
    lumzyjay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by newcargo View Post
    I perceive self centredness, the proposed rally is not meant for just nnpc hopefuls, it is meant to be an icon of protests for tertiary institutions graduates who are jobless, or those whose close relatives and dependants are jobless.

If there must be any rally:
    (1) There should ad-hoc national leaders ( Convener must be a TRUE LEADER, seek for not more than 4 willing and dedicated hands to join him/her)

(2) A clearly defined goal that the rally must achieve( to be defined by the ad-hoc national leaders through a meeting(online)

(3) Job forums, electronic mails and Social networking sites must be employed ( this planning still within the national leaders)

(4) Venue and date for proposed rally to be decided by national co-ordinator

(5) A catchy name to be tagged on the proposed rally.

(5) Ad-hoc state co-ordinators(volunteers can send out mails and say in 200 words, what sacrifice they are willing to take), the national co-ordinators select the state co-ordinators for all the 36 states & fct from the entries.

(6) State co-ordinators will mobilize members from his/her state, and must commit on minimum members that will be mobilised to venue of rally.

SELF SACRIFICE
    IS THE WATCH WORD FOR A SUCCESSFUL RALLY, IF ALL YOU ARE THINKING OF IS GETTING A GOOD JOB, AND LEAVING THE POOL OF BLOODY JOBLESS OTHERS TO THERE FAITH, DON'T COME OUT TO PLAN THE PROPOSED RALLY.
    @Newcargo, you are the patriot bomb! I love your break down so much...this shows that Nigeria still have a great hope with patriots like you..thanks...i shall surely get back to you soonest! Guys...please be warming up...whether NNPC job or not, we need a force together as youths to push for a greener Nigeria. Remember, not all the innocent briliant jobless graduates in Nigeria were successful in the NNPC job stuff...& still a much lesser number will be called for the final job, but i was called & if i still make it to the final list, Glory be to God! So guys, shun selfishness, hoping that that this thread was started solely for NNPC job...no! It is to re-ignite the zeal of youths in Nigeria..esp...the graduates now...towards seeking for a better nation...so stop saying negative things about this thread, just come out, motivate your friends, neighbors, colleagues to start campaigning for this change...it begins with me, you and all of us...becos tomorrow we are still the ones to lead....who could have told Jonathan would lead Nigeria today, nobody...so lets pull heads as one and fight for good...getting a good job isnt all...what about your brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces, villagers, kinsmen, fellow brethrens in church or brothers @mosque? dont u know that they will be presurizing you with bills and financial enburdenments? Read the entire thread again and hear my reasons for starting the thread....pls....lets come together...i am even forseeing organizing singers, artistes, and we compose a revolutionary song...i have some already...and we make global scene and this starts to turn around. Thank you friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    The hiccups experienced in the process have finally been dealt with, at a hurried board meeting to discuss Ladans death and burial.
    Phillips consulting and GGM HR made their presentation and reports. The PCL admitted that there were several flaws in the process, and really did a bad job, during the presentation, which led to claims and accusations.
    The test was said to be very elementary, for GT and EH, who may have completed school several years ago. The questions were vague had no direct skill related matrix,. The KPIs for the interview were not broadly favorable to skill and discipline.
    A general consensus was that the process should be halted. PCL carried on with the process without recourse to the age long practice of recruitment in the NNPC. A manager can recommend a person to HR for employment in his field. However, managers and above were sidelined. From the way PCL was carrying on, the big boys had no say. Time to get their pound of flesh, they determine the next process. Powerful politicians they are, even the minster knows the consequence of working without them.
    The minister gave a very passionate speech appealing to their consciences on the impact of a supposed cancellation. She spoke of another recruitment taking place in almost a year¡¯s time that would build on these mistakes. Some didn¡¯t budge. She spoke about her integrity and that of the Good luck administration. That broke the ice. Tempers became assuaged and it was ratified for the process to continue. The ED CS was given matching orders to ensure that the situation is properly managed, and hence forth, everyone is carried along.
    This is politics at the highest level. I think the minister is directly behind the action of PCL in not carrying the MGT along in the process really don¡¯t know what this current marriage would lead to.
    It¡¯s time the house got on their knees; the vultures in our nation are on rampage. I hope they won¡¯t usurp people for their people. This week, there has been so many cvs and resume dropping and moving around. This carry along process must not affect the saints in the house. They remain untouchable. People whose blood is bitter.
    we have gone through this kind before, and remember, we came out victorious. this one too will fall like the rest.
    not a time to fight, pass blames, find faults, etc.......................we got here by HIS grace.... our eyes are still fixed on HIM
    @Jesus Army, thanks for your timely updates...i am beginning to understand truly who you are..and i wouldn't blame all the guys that attacked me the day i made some kinky remarks on your post...thanks though for my understanding now. And please, you haven't said those words: I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU JOBFRONT! i am still hoping that you say it please...i know i might have taken lengths...but help me to cut it short....thank you.
    But your last update is more scary now and have confirmed that my bringing up this thread was an unreal inspiration...Sadly, one of my elder brothers made mention of this same thing you just said when i told him yesterday that the NNPC job stuff was once cancelled but has been reinstated...he said just what you said....now i see...& all Nigerian youths reading this should also ses that things are going nuts day after day in this nation. Even without considering the financial commitments they had caused some innocent jobless youths to gather at Abuja for a virtual interview, they had the gut to see flaws at much much later time? This is devilish....wickedness in the highest form...GUYS YOU PEOPLE SHOULD WAKE UP OO! HMMM....WE NEED AN URGENT REACTION OO...okay na! Thanks Jesus Army! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    The minister gave a very passionate speech appealing to their consciences on the impact of a supposed cancellation. She spoke of another recruitment taking place in almost a year’s time that would build on these mistakes. Some didn’t budge. She spoke about her integrity and that of the Good luck administration. That broke the ice. Tempers became assuaged and it was ratified for the process to continue. The ED CS was given matching orders to ensure that the situation is properly managed, and hence forth, everyone is carried along.
    This is politics at the highest level. I think the minister is directly behind the action of PCL in not carrying the MGT along in the process really don’t know what this current marriage would lead to.
    It’s time the house got on their knees; the vultures in our nation are on rampage. I hope they won’t usurp people for their people. This week, there has been so many cvs and resume dropping and moving around. This carry along process must not affect the saints in the house. They remain untouchable. People whose blood is bitter.
    Jesus Army, what do ED, CS and KPI stand for? Please reply.

GED CS group executive director corporate services, KPI- key performance indicator

Thanks guys!

God pass them all oh

God pass them since nah!

What is happening here? I advise you check the thread "A NEW FOR NNPC HOPEFUL". The NNPC recruitment exercise will definitely be concluded. That was the opening statement of Jesus Army. It is becoming obvious that he said the truth. Let see what happens before the end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by jobfront View Post
    The problem with Nigeria is that we dont face the fact...we shy away by claiming to love God when we dont...Nigerians don't love God like we preach and pretend..we are talking of fact and you are talking of praying...do you pray too to kill? maybe our senators, ministers, governors, etc pray too before they loot and share public fund meant for projects...pls stop all these our pretence of religion & be real for once. Nigeria need youth action not just prayer...thats why God gave us senses and all..look at Greece, America, Spain, etc...how they are protesting for little thing...are their condition worse than ours? and soon they would come out of it and we are here still praying....sighs...guys like you are always corrupt when you get in good position tomorrow, you will forget prayer, church or mosque...and do your loting.
    i absolutely agree with you, so lets start the mass movement through writeups and see if we can succeed

Jesus Army, pls come out and address the house. I need someone to explain this order; Is it medicals before job offer or job offer before medicals. And I know you are in better position to explain to the house. If you know a friend currently working with the Corporation, find out and relate it to the house. You can as well say something about the Transportation allowance.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345