+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

Re: NNPC, etc Are not Recruiting Sincerely

Oleghe, wat do u mean by dat. U mean d ongoing recruitment has been nullified. Pls dnt say wat u ar nt sure else nnpc hopefuls ...

My people,
    Let's cling to the last straw of hope that is available. Twelve people were sent out to spy the land. Only two people came back with encouraging news. And only the two, got a "fair" share of the promise.

Nigerian graduates need to organise themselves and force our lawmakers to do the right thing. Our educational system is bador so they keep saying and yet these multinationals keep bringing 'uneducated' people to take our jobs. I have a job but i feel your pain and unless action is taken, they will keep treating you like sh!t. Take steps and let us reform our country. Unfortunately I am out of the country else I would have volunteered to co ordinate the petition(*first) to the national assembly and take it up from there.

Well said Jobfront, u mentioned some companies in ur first statement i totally support ur view cos i discovered something very fishy in one of them recently and i was so shocked that it broke my heart.
    Its all about how they employ both dull & inexperienced hands and make them topshots without a written test or interview while those with good grades & experience are made to write series of test and interview only to be post to the section or department where u wud remain as a slave to them & their people who they've given those loafty positions to.
    Painful though.

Quote Originally Posted by kjosefa View Post
    Mobil, Shell, and other multinational recruitment process run for as long as one year. Sometimes, I come to Naijahotjobs and I wonder if we forumites actually understand what we propose to do. Do we dictate to companies how long it would take them to do their recruitment. Even if they decide to terminate the whole process, do we think we have any charge we can bring against them? Whether the process last one year or more, it is their perogative, my guys we can't do anything about it. We can only continue to pray they eventually conclude it soon and that we are fortunate to be part of those that will be taken.
    Please take a nap if you have nothing sensible to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Atsaam View Post
    @kjosefa: that's exactly what is killing us in Nigeria. everything we resign to fate. It's not entirely their prerogative, we have some rights as citizens and moreover, giving employment to citizens is part of their corporate social responsibility. So we are entitled to that
    It's because people like kjosefa are plenty in Nigeria, that's why Nigeria is the way it is. Any little thing they'll tell you to pray, but they'll hardly task the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by nsimba View Post
    @kjosefa
    my brother, you are right. prayer is the answer and it is only prayer that could make things work for good. lets keep praying to the almighty and he will see us through.
    BE PATIENT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE ALMIGHTY IS IN FULL CONTROL.
    CHEERS.
    Big lie. Try to liberate yourself from self-deceit.

I'm really fed up...I recall there was a thread that was started specially to bring together, NHJers for the purposes of staging a peaceful protest on the 1st of October (Nigeria's Independence day, supposedly). To my greatest surprise, on that day, the thread was nowhere to be found. I personally started a new thread in the same light, but the effort was futile. What is really the way forward na wa o. i don tire to stay 4 house o. i studied engineering, was one of the best in my class but if i see secretary work, i fit no mind o

brethen,im sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.
    there is so much work and travelling.ive not sat on a computer for a long time.
    i cant give much details, but here is the findings.
    there was much pressure to cancel the process, even phillips consulting admitted to several flaws.
    however,the credibility and integrity of the GEJ adminstartion and ALLISON MADUEKE involvement will be in jeopardy.
    at the board meeting to make arrangement towards ladans burial, it was decided to complete the process, and manage effectively the hiccups.
    ED CS, was mandated to go to the next stage.
    check nexus alliance ltd, and youll see they have already commeneced trainig arrangements.
    its coming soon.
    i wont fight any one for all negative and disparaging comments...we dont have the time...God knows
    stay blessed
    tony21 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    brethen,im sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.
    there is so much work and travelling.ive not sat on a computer for a long time.
    i cant give much details, but here is the findings.
    there was much pressure to cancel the process, even phillips consulting admitted to several flaws.
    however,the credibility and integrity of the GEJ adminstartion and ALLISON MADUEKE involvement will be in jeopardy.
    at the board meeting to make arrangement towards ladans burial, it was decided to complete the process, and manage effectively the hiccups.
    ED CS, was mandated to go to the next stage.
    check nexus alliance ltd, and youll see they have already commeneced trainig arrangements.
    its coming soon.
    i wont fight any one for all negative and disparaging comments...we dont have the time...God knows
    stay blessed
    Thanks jesus Army for this information. Its the best news i've heard since weekend.

I checked out the Nexus alliance website, but cant see any information on the training arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamictech View Post
    I checked out the Nexus alliance website, but cant see any information on the training arrangement.
    He didn't say check their website rather check Nexus Alliance. I think it will be better you check with somebody you know within the company. Such information will not be displayed on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Benji Okparo View Post
    I'm really fed up...I recall there was a thread that was started specially to bring together, NHJers for the purposes of staging a peaceful protest on the 1st of October (Nigeria's Independence day, supposedly). To my greatest surprise, on that day, the thread was nowhere to be found. I personally started a new thread in the same light, but the effort was futile. What is really the way forward na wa o. i don tire to stay 4 house o. i studied engineering, was one of the best in my class but if i see secretary work, i fit no mind o
    @iHustle: Can you please reply this guy?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast