+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Invitation for selection tests- TOTAL Scholarship

Re: Invitation for selection tests- TOTAL Scholarship

@Eznira...If I may ask, who told u about this guy, is it one of us or one of the interviewer. What more do u know about him, school he finished from, his name. I think I might know him.
    Do u think TOTAL is waiting for IFP to decide before they contact us?
    As for me I went for Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering.
    Do u have a yahoo account or a hotmail account? So we could chat. Pls reply ASAP.

@adesinaajani,Yeah, i hv a yahoo account though i am browsing with ma fone now, [email protected]
    Abt d guy, i cant remembr whr he finished from or his name but i can remembr wondering if he was hausa or yoruba cos he had a muslim name sha, cant recall sha. who told me? Lol... Comon' forget dat. Bt when did u complete ur ifp app? I completed mine quite late sha, abt 2wks ago,few days to deadline. Ifp should get back to guys sometime may end or so, so mehn, boix gast look for sumtin to b doing sha. Am working with an ngo in ph.

@Eznira...... I completed my IFP application first week in February. It was stated on their website that the admission board will meet on May 18. They should get back to us may be last week in May. I keep wondering why TOTAL has to wait for IFP's decision before they will contact us.
    You're lucky you have something keeping you busy, as for me, I'm still at home waiting for God's intervention. Please give me your yahoo address, the one above is not a yahoo account.

@adesinaajani, u r at home? I cant believe dat. all u jst hv 2 do is to approach any employer not necessary d big shots sha, and they will take u cos u r good, at least d pay will help recharge ur fone. Dat email is a yahoo email. It's like @live.com which is also a hotmail acc. U applied infirst week of feb? It means they must hv finished evaluating ur own since, jst waiting for board approval.

@Eznira........ Yes OOOO, I'm at home. But I pray something should come up pretty soon. I'm really looking forward to getting TOTAL scholarship by God's grace.
    Did IFP mail u to acknowledge the receipt of ur documents.
    Everybody is waiting for board approval, we should pray it favor us.

Yeah, ifp mailed me on d 29th to confirm d receipt of my app docs. When did they confirm receipt of urs? Was it dat first week of feb? Hope all other guys hv applied cos total guys didnt really tell us on wat next to do. Watever sha, am sure u r doing great and relaxing

@Eznira....... I replied to ur mail address. pls check it and i'm waiting for ur response.

Quote Originally Posted by adesinaajani
    @Eznira...... I completed my IFP application first week in February. It was stated on their website that the admission board will meet on May 18. They should get back to us may be last week in May. I keep wondering why TOTAL has to wait for IFP's decision before they will contact us.
    You're lucky you have something keeping you busy, as for me, I'm still at home waiting for God's intervention. Please give me your yahoo address, the one above is not a yahoo account.
    All you can do now is wait till May 19th when the admission list would be published. If you get picked then Total should contact you.

If unsuccessful, you might then be asked to send your documents to other schools within France. If you do have some internship experience in the oil industry, IFP should like that.

Guys...whats the latest news on IFP. I applied and was mailed to submit my original transcript on or before 9th of April to be eligible for the last stage of the reviews...whats the latest?
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@megatron, thanks, u sound so confident about the process. i think i hv heard about u, not so sure but if u wr one of the guys that wr interviewed dis year, then i no about u.
    @peaceofpeace, when did u apply? since last year? then hurry and send ur transcript to them, but i think u wr suppose to have done that within the first week when u first applied. anyway, u can buzz me on [email protected], rocketmail is a yahoo email, so that we can chat and figure how best to solve ur probs, though responding on this thread may be the best so that guys with more updated info can help out.

Quote Originally Posted by eznira
    @megatron, thanks, u sound so confident about the process. i think i hv heard about u, not so sure but if u wr one of the guys that wr interviewed dis year, then i no about u.
    @peaceofpeace, when did u apply? since last year? then hurry and send ur transcript to them, but i think u wr suppose to have done that within the first week when u first applied. anyway, u can buzz me on [email protected], rocketmail is a yahoo email, so that we can chat and figure how best to solve ur probs, though responding on this thread may be the best so that guys with more updated info can help out.
    @Eznira....... How was ur day? Is the English test (IETLS, TOEFL etc) a requirement for Nigerian student? So u think its compulsory to send recommendation letter to IFP.

@Eznira....... How was ur day? Is the English test (IETLS, TOEFL etc) a requirement for Nigerian student? Do u think its compulsory to send recommendation letter to IFP.

@adesinaajani, eznira, peaceofpeace... when did dis IFP application that u all are talking abt come out and when does it normally come out... I feel so bad that if it was february, i wasnt doing anything then and i wonder how come i missed out on it....
    @adesinaajani pls i would like to inquire if u ve any valuable info that could be useful, sitting at home and travelling all over the country in the search of job is making me feel sick. I am tired of this life already.... it is too hard...... but i put my trust in God...

+ Reply
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast