+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: exxon mobil callin

exxon mobil callin

4 those who applied 4 d technical trainin,pls check ur mail they ve starded calling 4 d test.givin u d venue,date and time.if i may ask pls ,those that finished 2006 can they go too?

Re: exxon mobil callin

Check the Guardian Newspaper for Tuesday 17th August 2010,for the complete list,date and venues
    I'm optimistic we'll all make it, by His Grace

hi bro's pls 4 those who do not see the guardian on the 17th,and have no other way of getting it ,can u help us all photocopy,and it for us all to see.thanks

U dis Phil, thot u've changed after all the scolding and scathing, pls find somethng profitable 2 do with ur life than dis ur scam and cheap fraud.STOP deceivn ppl!!! U knw u dnt have dis past questns, y exploit innocent naijahotjobbers, desist 4rm dis act, BE WARNED!!

@peepee
    May you die young Philips or any name you call yourself:and that virtual friend of yours(Promise) shall die in penury.I have been closely monitoring your threads not only in this forum but also in other fora like (jobs/vacancies section).It has always been issues of people contacting you for sample questions of one company or the other.You can find better things to do.To cite as an example you posted a similar thread when LAFARGE was calling for aptitude test both on naijahotjobs and on .Now,come to think of it, let's assume that you truely have these sample questions,what prevented you from uploading them them for the benefit of fellow Naijahotjobers?
    To Mr moderator,I think it is high time this Philips of a thing was completely banned on this forum.
    As for the invitees,try and find out from those who had previously written this test before,study hard and place your trust in God.Do not fall victims of scammers! Best of Luck ;

@peepee
    May you die young Philips or any name you call yourself:and that virtual friend of yours(Promise) shall die in penury.I have been closely monitoring your threads not only in this forum but also in other fora like (jobs/vacancies section).It has always been issues of people contacting you for sample questions of one company or the other.You can find better things to do.To cite as an example you posted a similar thread when LAFARGE was calling for aptitude test both on naijahotjobs and on .Now,come to think of it, let's assume that you truely have these sample questions,what prevented you from uploading them them for the benefit of fellow Naijahotjobers?
    To Mr moderator,I think it is high time this Philips of a thing was completely banned on this forum.
    As for the invitees,try and find out from those who had previously written this test before,study hard and place your trust in God.Do not fall victims of scammers! Best of Luck ;

@PeePee

Good to know that your thread has been withdrawn.I hope that will be the last time you will ever come up with your tricky game.
    Be that as it may,I discovered that the thread I posted was edited.I specifically mentioned another forum this Phillips of a guy also operates aside naijahotjobs:(job/vacancies section) was mentioned twice,but it has been deleted.anyway,the most important thing is that the message has been passed accross:whoever has ears........!

@ Ojovictor, Nice one! U've spoken well, This phil guy is so useless, claimn he has pastquestns for all aptitude test 4 in order to extort desperate naijahotjobbers. Thnk God he's thread has bn deletd.Nice work Mr Moderator.

+ Reply