+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Water and Soil Scholarship

Water and Soil Scholarship

House i need to know more about this scholarship.i was sent an sms and email that i've been shortlisted and that i should send my document to their office and they have confirmed that they have received it.they also said that they will be doing the phone interview by saturday. i dont know what to read ooooo.

Dear Applicant,

Prior to the text message you received on your mobile, we are pleased to inform you that the oral interview (telephone) will hold on 21st August 2010 from 9: am upward.

You are requested to send the following documents for the verification exercise:

1. Photocopy of your SSCE/GCE/NECO result duly signed and stamped by the admission officer of your school.

2. Photocopy of your admission letter duly signed and stamped by the admission officer of your school.

3. Letter from your Head of Department (HOD) indicating your current CGPA.

The above documents should be sent to 17B Ahmadu Bello Way off Farfaru Road, Sokoto, Sokoto State; and must be received on or before 11/08/2010.
    Only students with verified results will be contacted via the telephone for the oral interview. The oral interview will be based on student?s course of study and current affairs only.

N.B Applicant must use his/her name to fill the teller as filled in the scholarship form. Applicants who made initial payment need not pay again. Those applicants sending documents will receive a call immediately their documents have been received.

Thanks.
    Cole Adebayo
    Scholarship Director.

Re: Water and Soil Scholarship

Are u just learning? what kind of scholarship ask u to pay money

@bestmummy: Have they already asked u guys to pay some money? If it comes up, DON'T PART WITH ANY MONEY even if its 10kobo, I almost fell for dis kind of scholarship scam in 2004 when I was still in school, they were askin for mere 1,050 Naira, but imagine wat dat will be in their account when they collect it from 500 gullible people. BE CAREFUL!!!

It doesnt look real to me, but that's my opinion though. You can give it a try till the point tthey ask you to pay, then bail out......

+ Reply