+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DOMARLONG ENGINEERING

DOMARLONG ENGINEERING

Hi room i was invited for an interview here does anyone knows about them?

Re: DOMARLONG ENGINEERING

Dormalong is an engineering contractor that is into the design and construction of Mechanical Static equipment "pressure vessels" such as K.O drums, Seperators, etc. for Oil & Gas industry.
    It's situated in Mushin area of Lagos.
    Good luck.

I work with them, could you pls tell me the position the invited you for.

contact me on my mobile no. 08036707088

Engr Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Stability
    Dormalong is an engineering contractor that is into the design and construction of Mechanical Static equipment "pressure vessels" such as K.O drums, Seperators, etc. for Oil & Gas industry.
    It's situated in Mushin area of Lagos.
    Good luck.
    Thanks alot and God bless you.

Dorman Long no dey pay their salaries on time
    They can even own up to 3months + other allowances
    Except they will born again which they never 4 now

Quote Originally Posted by TaoNaija
    Dorman Long no dey pay their salaries on time
    They can even own up to 3months + other allowances
    Except they will born again which they never 4 now
    Ha old boy why are you saying this ve you worked there before? do u mean a company with their kind of status will be doing such things? I will find out when i get there anyway but am not discouraged.

How do you intend to find out; may be when you finish the 1st month and you were not paid.

My advice for you friend is to look for job elsewhere; the coy has been in Naija is 1949 but I tell you it is not a good place to work.

I am not a prophet not to talk of seeing vision. When you get there ask if they have paid people they laid off since february.

A company that can not paid =N=1.6m entitlement of staff in one go and they had to divide it into 3 stages and since 1st march this year they have only manage to paid 2 parts of the money.

Ask any contractor in the Oil and Gas company about Dorman Long Debt profile. If you have got a friend in Shell especially Bonga, snepco ask if Dorman Long pays their staffs.
    Take a stroll to their yard at Idi-Oro or Nava Dockyard beside NTA at V.I and interview their staffs

My brother I need not tell you that I have worked there before you read between lines.

We have better career ahead, concentrate on other better organisations. I pray Lafarge will be successful.

The company have bad management and that is what is killing it. They get jobs but you will not see the money.

A word is enough for the wise

All the best my brother

Excellent advice.

if that is truly true, those lines are too much for the wise

I did their mgt training test last year and I bliv i did well. I and other guys got tied of calling ourselves and waiting.

inside their Idi-Oro offices look appealing with well arranged desks.
    but when ever rain visits, U will need a boat to ferry between the gate and the office entrance.

How do you intend to find out; may be when you finish the 1st month and you were not paid.

My advice for you friend is to look for job elsewhere; the coy has been in Naija is 1949 but I tell you it is not a good place to work.

I am not a prophet not to talk of seeing vision. When you get there ask if they have paid people they laid off since february.

A company that can not paid =N=1.6m entitlement of staff in one go and they had to divide it into 3 stages and since 1st march this year they have only manage to paid 2 parts of the money.

Wow, this guy must be very sure of what he is saying, but
    Ask any contractor in the Oil and Gas company about Dorman Long Debt profile. If you have got a friend in Shell especially Bonga, snepco ask if Dorman Long pays their staffs.
    Take a stroll to their yard at Idi-Oro or Nava Dockyard beside NTA at V.I and interview their staffs

My brother I need not tell you that I have worked there before you read between lines.

We have better career ahead, concentrate on other better organisations. I pray Lafarge will be successful.

The company have bad management and that is what is killing it. They get jobs but you will not see the money.

All the best my brother

Wow this guy must very very sure of what he is saying, otherwise... , Well that shouldn't prevent (emmigrant0) from attending the interview. The final choice will be his at the end.

All the same, goodluck in your interview, interviews are also experience.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

All the best my brother
    hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah u re really an insider and you ve spoken out very well but why do u ve to keep this sweet wine to the end of the party?
    Well i opened this thread for a better advice which is pouring out at least. Also you mensuring Lafrage means you knew me well. yes by the grace of God Lafrage will be successful and we shall get there. Ones again i say thanks to all who ve taken this pains to contribute on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalish

Wow this guy must very very sure of what he is saying, otherwise... , Well that shouldn't prevent (emmigrant0) from attending the interview. The final choice will be his at the end.

All the same, goodluck in your interview, interviews are also experience.
    You ve also spoken well interview is another form of expirience so i put myself in the the position of a boxer that needs alot of training to win his game. thanks for this piece.

Quote Originally Posted by tutu23041981
    I work with them, could you pls tell me the position the invited you for.

contact me on my mobile no. 08036707088

Engr Phil
    Engineer Phil, How is the scam market? Are the magas responding?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast