+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Invitation for selection tests- TOTAL Scholarship

Re: Invitation for selection tests- TOTAL Scholarship

I thank God the test is over and it well well. Everything was well organised except the short time of the test. I enjoyed the experience. I can see myself in France sudying Petroleum Geosciences via Ioial scholarship and at the end work with them. Thanks to everyone on this thread.
    With God all things are possible

yeah, i thank God for the test, though i must confess, i was down before the test and worst after the test. Of course, didnt finish the test cos of time. Total guys didnt inform us about warning time, like telling us a minute to go, so that we can quickly round-off, though that made it an aptitude test sha. Total also did well with the allowance given to us. I was given 14500 cos i used my Abuja address. It was also nice meeting some of u guys at the Total office, like Navy.... identifying u wasnt difficult and chatting with u after d exam and telling me about ur exxonmobil interviews. I sincerely wish u the best. May God's will be done in our lives.

Recieved a mail from Total and I am glad to inform you all that I failed to meet the cut off. So sad, however Thank God, and Thank you all.

i have seen a mail from them too but am too scared to open the mail. tel you the outcome when i finally make up my mine to open it. congrats to all

Wow, i actually messed up in the exam and also felt that i wasnt going to pass when i remembered that i was competing with the best engineering and geoscience graduates from Nigerian universities, but God surprised me again, I was informed that i passed.

The house should continue to keep it real whether u pass or not, cos only to be invited alone shows that u r made of stuff. never give up but continue to believe that God has more in stock for u.
    Take care, safe.
    Triple-C likes this.

Please could u kindly let us know the content of the email that was sent to u concerning your not meeting the cut off. Did they say you did not pass the test or that your profile does not meet their present needs as they said to me? Please respond ASAP.

We thank you for your interest in Total. We refer to the recent tests you attemptd for the TEPNG scholarship . Following your performance at the test, we would like to inform you, that your profile meets our present needs. We will be contacting you soon with details of the interviews which would take place before the end of January, so please ensure you check your email account regularly .
    Triple-C likes this.

We thank you for your interest in Total.

I received this e-mail. Hard to take, but I give thanks to God all the same. My time will definitely come, and soon.
    We refer to the recent tests you attempted for the 2010 TEPNG scholarship .
    We regret to inform you that after careful consideration, we are unable to progress your candidature any further. Please note, that you will not be eligible to attempt these tests again, until twenty four months after your test date.
    We wish you success in your future endeavours.

I'm battle ready be to important and known for good in Nigeria. I'm set to have money and make it work for me.

My email reads:
    Dear ...

We thank you for your interest in Total.

We refer to the recent tests you attemptd for the TEPNG scholarship .

Following your performance at the test, we would like to inform you, that your profile does not meet our present needs.

However,please note that your details have been retained in our database for a period of 24 months,within this time, you do not need to attempt these same tests for any position if advertised.However, your candidature may be reassessed in the future, at which time we will contact you.

We wish you success in your future endeavors.

I suspected something like this was going to happen as they began to raise the issue of age with me in the test venue. For the first time I was told u will have to be below or 25 years to be eligible for the scholarship. I was not the one that invited myself. They went through my profile on their site before inviting me. From the above email it is obvious I passed the test but had a problem with my profile, especially the age issue. I did not and will never falsify my age. I sincerely believe that Total owes me some apology or better still should be able to make another offer to me.

Please House, whats ur opinion on this matter.

@toksdaniel, I agree with u. if thats wat they emailed u, then i think u passed d exam but d age stuff prevented them from considering u further for their scholarship. But i think they will include you in any of their interviews for normal recruitment, cos u hv already passed their exam. Just email them and voice ur concern to them but at the same time be formal and gentle in your approach. But the major stuff is to continue to believe that God has His best plan for your life.

To those who were successful in the recently concluded test, congratulations.........You have successfully navigated the first and basic step..........I really don't know how to advise you for the interview except to be prepared as you will not only be interviewed by Total HR, but also by a representative from IFP School.........prepare (and pray) not only for the interview but also for getting admission into IFP School........bonne chance à tous.....

Does anybody in the house have any info about the TOTAL scholarship interview date?

@eznira, I thank God for you. you can as well tell us how many that were called for the interview and how it went at the end of the interview. Wishing u the best out of it even though i dont know you.
    As for me I got the sad letter too but all the same it is a worthwhile experience.
    With God all things are possible

+ Reply
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast