+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Invitation for selection tests- TOTAL Scholarship

Re: Invitation for selection tests- TOTAL Scholarship

Quote Originally Posted by busasa
    I also got the invitation for the scholarship test in PH.i did not apply for any scholarship with them but posted my CV on their website some months ago...Please house any clue on their test format?

@jc chix, thanks. I will keep you updated. At the moment, i dont know how many guys that were invited for the interview stage or how many guys, they wanna give the scholarship to. But I only know of two additional guys that were invited for the interview stage. One of them is a babe aged roughly 27 with a first class in geosciences in one of the top nigerian universities, who's presently working in lagos with a multi-national.
    Hey Jc chix, despite ur app status with total postgraduate scholarship, i sincerely wish you all the best in life. You can inbox me on [email protected]

take care everyone.

as the interview date approaches, i get shaky. nevertheless, i will prepare and also pray that everything goes well. God's will be done.
    The interview is 26th jan, somewhere in TOTAL village ph. Please anyone with scholarship interview tips can post it here or email me at [email protected]
    Please is there any other person in the house, who's also coming for the interview? wish u safe trip to ph.

@adesinaajani, from your question, it seems u were invited for the interview too. how did urs go. i was suppose to go on 26th but i couldnt make it. i wil go on 28th. the info i got was that 23-25 guys r invited for the interview. the first day was for just 7-8 of us, of which i missed. nevertheless house, wat will be, will be.

@eznira...... Mine was fantastic, hoping to get a positive mail from TOTAL S.A.
    I was expecting you that day but you didn't show uo. The first day was for 7 candidate, only six of us came. I guess you're the 7th candidate that didn't show up. What really happened? Which you all the best.

@adesinaajani, nothing do u. i also had a wonderful interivew and i am optimistic so also are the guys i had the interview with. I was asked to apply to petroleum engineering & project mgt. i also wish u all the best even with your chevening scholarship runs. but between UK and France, which do u prefer for postgraduate studies?

HELLO guys, am sure those of u that went for the interview are wondering whats happening since no one has heard from them, anywhere, the best tin to do is to continue to pray and hope that all goes well cos few guys came for the interview and there is likelihood that total will sponsor everybody, the only concern may be getting the course u so desired. It all comes to IFP admission decision. Comon guys, u can buzz me on my email [email protected] or simply write something on this thread, lets keep this thread going pls.

@eznira....... I've been wondering why they haven't contacted anybody. Do u have an idea of the number of candidate that came for the interview? And the number that would be shortlisted for the scholarship?

@adesinaajani, nah, i got no idea with wats happening but i believe it's all for good. there is a high probability that total will be sending all that went for the interview cos there were just 10 young graduates that werre interviewed and some nnpc staff. at least some of the guys that were interviewed should know their chance of being admitted into IFP after their chat with the IFP guy. at least, one guy that was interviewed last year but unsuccessful is a sure candidate for this year's award, and one guy with a good result in chemical engineering who was interviewed on d first day. everyone should know his likelihood of ifp taking him, but also there are other good schs taking guys.

@Eznira........... Why was the last year candidate unsuccessful and why is he a sure candidate for this year award? And who is the guy with good result in chemical engineering? Maybe I could know him 'cause I did my interview on the first day. Did u do urs on the first day or the second day?
    Pls reply..

@Eznira........... Why was the last year candidate unsuccessful and why is he a sure candidate for this year award? And who is the guy with good result in chemical engineering that was interviewed on the first day? Maybe I could know him 'cause I did my interview on the first day. Did u do urs on the first day or the second day?
    Pls reply..

@adesinaajani, i think there wr unusual complications & d guy was jst unlucky last yr but d total guys recognised him this yr and am sure r willing to assure him a place. Then for d chem engr guy, i learnt he's a whizkid and d interviewers liked him and instantly showed great interest in him. I told u b4 dat i missed ma interview on day-1 so i was only available d next day. So wat course did u go for? I went for petroleum engr though they didnt approve me applying for it during d interview cos i couldnt chat with them in french during d interview session.

@Eznira...If I may ask, who told u about this guy, is it one of us or one of the interviewer. What more do u know about him, school he finished from, his name.
    As for me I went for Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering. Do u have a yahoo account or a hotmail account?
    so we could chat. Pls reply ASAP.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast