+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Topic: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Re: HALLIBURTON: Trainee Engrs & Scientists 2013

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimen View Post
    Dear applicant,Please be informed that all those who have received invitation to take part in the written test can no longer reschedule their locations or exam date for practical reasons.Please take note that any relevant official identification card or document is acceptable.As stated in your invitation, The venue and time for the written test in Port Harcourt will be communicated to you before the day of the exam.Sorry we have thousands of applications to process and we may not be able to respond to you individually at this present stage.With Regards,The Recruitment Team.For those worried about ID cards I just inquired about it and got this response.Note that I didnt mention my test center. The response stated that this test was for PH, no mention of Lagos.Inference, Lagos peeps are safe, ours should be next week.Thanks
    @yondaimen i dey feel u. very intelligent of u. hope all the lagos guys including yondaimen can calm down.

4rm d post of @okyodic84, i deduced dat d calling in batches. They jst called first batch. D fact dat no lag invitee hs posted his iv letter does'nt mean dat they've nt cald 4lag. I knw it's in batches

@all its gud to know that the IVs have already hit some mail boxes already. For those in PH, I say Kudos to you and May God see you throgh this first phase successfully. Then to my lagos brodas/sistas, i suggest we quit the panic and focus our strenght on the test preparation cos we all will be invited for it. Once the IVs begin to stroll into our boxes then we are set on a destiny changing course that can only be positively influenced by God and your hardwork. So reserve your energy for positivity. All the best.

It's like the test invite is for trainee engr, scientists and entry level engr TCF. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I wonder y halli wld nt include d venue and time in d iv b4 sending them.

Guys!!! If anybody thinks d iv is jst for ph, then the person is even lyin to himself. Truth is both ph and lasgidi homies have gotten invites.the issue is jst d time and venue which if they dont get tonight wil make a mess of the whole thing as no one will jst travel for nothing. Another scenario i see here is either they selected those they wanted for the test or itz gonna roll in batches..buh whichever, me d drink beer cos i no fit continue to d prepare when stuff d hang like this.and the bottles don d calm system as one continues to trust in the most high for his grace..#kapish..

@ndsureman, is it not stated in ur iv dat its in batches? They stil hav backlogs of ppl 2contact. Stil expectant

Quote Originally Posted by jahs View Post
    I wonder y halli wld nt include d venue and time in d iv b4 sending them.
    My brother me sef shock oooo. Shoooo. Which kin parols be dis one now na

that means those that have not gotten IV should wait for second badge?plssssss reply

PH guys should check their Box.....

This is to confirm your interview appointment for our 00232681 - Entry Level Engineer -
    TCP position. The details of your appointment are as follows:
    Date: 03/15/2013
    Time: 09:00:00
    Address: The Presidential Hotel Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
    Please be reminded that this’ a written test (first badge). Only successful and
    outstanding candidates will be invited for the interview. You are required to present
    a copy of this invitation as well as an official identification card to the guards otherwise
    you will not be allowed into the hall. Please make sure you submit a passport size
    photograph and a copy of your CV during the exam.
    The test will last at most 1 hour. You may want to come along with your calculator (Note:
    Only basic calculators are allowed. scientific calculators are not allowed).
    Should you need to reschedule, please contact me immediately at the email address
    below.
    We look forward to speaking with you.
    Kind regards,

just got d mail dis night.this confirms our test time and venue. Gud luck 2 all

please someone should advice me on what to do, I can't log into my yahoo account, its telling me error 999...

Is there anybody dat chose lagos as his/her preferd test centre that has also received the test invite...esp the latest with time and venue included.?pls let's know if we lagosians shd keep on hopin(in vain)and sent mind to purpose in smeother endeavour..!!sm1 pls do reply ASAP

+ Reply
Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast